PDA

View Full Version : Mesa Boogie F-100 all tube amp.

beauregard
02-22-2010, 10:11 AM
Mesa Engineering f100 all tube 60/100 watt amplifier in great condition at a great price. If you have never played through a Boogie then you just don't know... yet. Mesa has been hand-making amps in Petaluma since the 60's, and this is your chance to own one without taking a second out on your home.

I've owned this f100 since new and have taken great care of it. I quit gigging with it and sent it back to Mesa to be re-tubed about a year ago and it's had maybe 30 hours on it since. The f100 can be played at either 100 watts or 60 watts using 4 or 2 6L6 MESA tubes that power the 2x12" Celestion G12 Vintage 30 speakers. 4 12AX7's give it the best pre-amp in the business and the spring reverb make your tone so wet it's drinkable. Two full channels give you everything from Santana-esque sustain to Metallica-on-crack crunch and everything in-between. Don't take my word for it, read the specs and reviews below. $760

Being that it was previously giged with there are 3 cosmetic blemishes: on either side the tolex has scuffs, and the screen has a scratch one can see (both pictured). All original paperwork, footswitch, and bumper sticker included.

http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Out_of%20_Production/F-Series/F-100/F-100-Amp.htm
http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar+Amp/product/Mesa%2FBoogie/F-100+Head/10/1

Casual_Shooter
02-22-2010, 10:30 AM
Just an FYI, those links are working. The "..." are causing problems, I think.

02-22-2010, 6:24 PM
I assume trades aren't of interest but i had to ask...i have lusted after a Mesa for a while... :punk: its probably a good thing you are up in SLO.

PS. I do have a sweet old school S&W model 27 in 3 inch....kinda rare if you are into that...

If not i understand best of luck with the sale.

free bump for a super amp

beauregard
02-23-2010, 9:15 AM
Just an FYI, those links are working. The "..." are causing problems, I think.

Linkey now worky.

PS. I do have a sweet old school S&W model 27 in 3 inch....kinda rare if you are into that...

PM'd