PDA

View Full Version : ATI (the GSG guys) now import KCI Glock Mags...

gunn
02-22-2010, 7:20 AM
I don't own a Glock (yet) but I saw this recently and thought some of you magazine stockpiling hounds may be interested. This may be old news for some of you but apparently ATI is now importing hi-cap glock mags. They seem to be significantly cheaper than what I thought glock mags sold for before (~$10?).

I did a little more digging and it looks like they are MFG by KCI (see link below). A friend of mine who is really into his plastic guns says he likes KCI -- he believes they were mfg under license from Glock.

I'm sure they will be available as rebuild kits soon (if not already)
http://www.topglock.com/item/191133_American_Tactical_Imports_Magazines_Magazin e_for_Glock_M19_Pi.aspx

-g

evidens83
02-22-2010, 8:48 AM
Old news. I buy my KCI rebuilds through 44mag.com Last time I checked they were only $10. A heck of a deal for quality aftermarket magazines if you ask me.

jrara
02-22-2010, 9:33 AM
From what I know is KCI is a South Korean company contracted to make these mags.

gunn
02-22-2010, 2:06 PM
Old news. I buy my KCI rebuilds through 44mag.com Last time I checked they were only $10. A heck of a deal for quality aftermarket magazines if you ask me.

As a non-glock owner (but owner of a Sig and it's ~$40 quality mags), I was surprised at how cheap KCI mags were....
One more reason to consider picking one up.
-g

Hova
02-22-2010, 2:28 PM
I have never used these KCI mags before, but when I was looking into getting some I read that people were having to lightly shave down parts of the mag in order for them to fully seat in the gun...

Davidoff
02-22-2010, 3:22 PM
44mag is selling the KCI mags for $9.99, but they are sold as-is with no returns. To me that means that they have had issues with unreliable mags and can't take anymore loss on them. I guess you can buy twice as many KCI mags than GLOCK mags and end up with most of them being reliable, but I'd rather save myself the hassle.

Untamed1972
02-22-2010, 3:27 PM
I have never had much success with aftermarket mags for any gun I've owned.

I try to stick with factory mags as much as possible.