PDA

View Full Version : Patriot Safes

Chivas
01-21-2006, 12:01 PM
Anyone know anything about "Patriot Safes"? I can get the "Collector" 59"x39"x24", 10-bolts, and a UL rating of 1-hour @1880. Free delivery. 1,599.00

Chivas
01-24-2006, 1:36 PM
I guess no one has heard of Patriot Safes?

Inkman
01-24-2006, 1:53 PM

I've never heard of em, maybe because i was not looking at spending that much on a safe and i never had a need to look for safes till my gun habit started expanding. After that it was a "buy one asap and worry about it later" kind of thing for me personally.

Al

zatoh
01-24-2006, 2:47 PM

Looks like they are made by Cannon. Judging by their other safes this one is probably fine. I have a T27 "Traditional series". Do you know how many active bolts it has? Specs say also that wall thickness in 12ga with 1" door thickness.

Stay away from the Kaba Mas electronic dial/lock that might come with the safe. I had bad experiences with mine and switched to a mechanical dial.

Oh yeah, buy one bigger than you think you need.

Chivas
01-24-2006, 7:26 PM
Looks like they are made by Cannon. Judging by their other safes this one is probably fine. I have a T27 "Traditional series". Do you know how many active bolts it has? Specs say also that wall thickness in 12ga with 1" door thickness.

Stay away from the Kaba Mas electronic dial/lock that might come with the safe. I had bad experiences with mine and switched to a mechanical dial.

Oh yeah, buy one bigger than you think you need.

The "Collector" says it has 10 working bolts on 3 sides.