PDA

View Full Version : March 27th - Tactical Pistol Range class - New course just added!

D-Man
02-17-2010, 9:30 AM
It gives me great pleasure to announce a new class! It is what I am calling a "CCW Range Class". This class will involve a bit of class work, and a fair amount of shooting. Things taught will be: holster work, shooting and moving, shooting behind / around cover, flashlight work, and a host of other things. I am sure that you will find this class enjoyable and challenging. The class date is March 27th, and will be taking place at Burro Canyon Shooting Park at Tactical Range 1A. Start time will be 9am and will run for about 4 or 5 hours. Things you need to bring with you: holster, weapon, spare magazines, 300+ rounds of ammo, flashlight, eye protection (sunglasses are fine), and hearing protection. Also, brings some drinks and snacks. There are some available for purchase at the range, but it is better if you have your own. Cost for the class is $150. You can pay for the class by: cash, check, money order, or credit card. If you pay by credit card, I will have to charge you ahead of time since there are now credit card facilities up at the range for me to use. I need to have a pretty firm confirmation by March 17th so that I know how many packets to have prepared. This class is an intermediate to advance level class. As always, please feel free to contact me via phone or email with any questions you might have. Looking forward to seeing you there!

This class will not meet your UT / FL / OR / VA CCW training requirement!!! That is a separate course you need to take.

D-Man
02-21-2010, 5:38 AM
Bump.

D-Man
02-27-2010, 8:12 AM
Bump, a few seats left in this class.

D-Man
03-03-2010, 6:19 AM
BTT, 3 seats left.

D-Man
03-12-2010, 8:52 PM
BTT

D-Man
03-16-2010, 4:09 PM
Bump, 3 seats still available for this course.

D-Man
03-22-2010, 8:06 AM
Still a few seats left!