PDA

View Full Version : I FEEL DISAPPOINTED IN MY STATE!

U.S. MANIAC
02-17-2010, 6:05 AM
I HAVE BEEN AWAY FIGHTING A WAR FOR TWO YRS AND THEN I TRY AND GET MYSELF A CCW AND GOT DENIED IM A SOLDIER AND CAN WALK AROUND A FOREIGN COUNTRY FOR A YR WITH WEAPON BUT CANT AUTHORIZED TO DO THE SAME IN A COUNTRY,STATE AND CITY'S WHO FREEDOMS I FIGHT FOR! YES I'M YOUNG(21) BUT I BELIEVE IN MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS AND FIRMLY BELIEVE IN MY RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS. SO I WILL PRACTICE OPEN-CARRYING AROUND MY BEAUTIFUL CITY! BUT ALWAYS BE LAW CONSCIOUS!

ALPHONZO WRIGHT

xbolt338
02-17-2010, 6:09 AM
Welcome home, and thank you for your service. It really is a sad situation this state is in.

PonchoTA
02-17-2010, 7:07 AM
Whoah! Easy on the CAPS LOCK there! ;)

Welcome back, thank you for your service, and don't feel like the lone ranger there. I did 20 years in the Navy, several on ships where I regularly carried a weapon for shipboard security force (patrolling and alerts), I'm over twice your age (46) and they don't trust me with one either.

:(

It is a sad state of affairs here. That's why I'm moving to AZ soon. :D

Swatguy10_15
02-17-2010, 8:01 AM
Have you tried asking around on here? Maybe getting a little help or such? I dont know what county youre from but theyre maybe be someone on here that can help?

delisle
02-17-2010, 10:23 AM
Hey thank you for your service, your selflessness lets me be safe here at home.

Yea the CCW is damn near impossible to get out here, it can be had though. Keep plugging away and keep us updated.

Welcome Home!

Biff...
02-17-2010, 11:46 AM
Hey thank you for your service, your selflessness lets me be safe here at home.

Yea the CCW is damn near impossible to get out here, it can be had though. Keep plugging away and keep us updated.

Welcome Home!

WHAT!! you can't get a ccw, but but Paris Hilton has one and the only type of service shes done is on her men. :43:

Seriously though, thank you very much for your service.

tbone559
02-17-2010, 4:54 PM
Thank you for your service, I was denied my CCW as well but I still carry, I feel that if the sh#t get deep then I want to make sure I have my boots!!!

ElvenSoul
02-17-2010, 4:59 PM
Mr. Wright thank you for your service. A lot of us are working hard to push counties into giving out those CCW's they are suppose to be issuing. So hang in there and get active with Calguns.

B Strong
02-17-2010, 5:05 PM
Welcome home, and thank you for your service.

In California, the fact that you are trained, vetted and experienced in weapons handling and use means nothing - don't take it personally.

You may be able to get a CCW issued if you have the right bona fides and approach the situation in the correct fashion:

http://www.californiaconcealedcarry.com/

BigJoe
02-17-2010, 9:26 PM
Bro, trust me i feel your pain.