PDA

View Full Version : AK-47 out of stock!!!!

xbimmers
02-14-2010, 9:00 AM
Century Arms WASR-10 Romanian AK-47 7.62x39mm with Magazine Lock is out of stock.....when do you expect some more in?

Also, I want to do the 3 payment plan with this rifle (if you get more in) Can I do the purchase on line....and make 3 payment over the phone via credit card??? Then drive down for DROS once it's paid?

You guys are faaaaaaaaar from me....so this would help me a lot if it is possible.

Thank you.

shark92651
02-14-2010, 4:30 PM
Supposed to be in about a week, but we are getting them from a new supplier so not sure yet how accurate his estimate is. We will let you do a layaway and call in CC payments, no problem. We ask that it is no more than three payments and no more than 1 month between them. Thats it.

xbimmers
02-14-2010, 5:47 PM
Okay great! I will call in once I see them back in stock....and start the 3 payment process over the phone. Thanks

1forall
02-16-2010, 9:17 PM
Supposed to be in about a week, but we are getting them from a new supplier so not sure yet how accurate his estimate is. We will let you do a layaway and call in CC payments, no problem. We ask that it is no more than three payments and no more than 1 month between them. Thats it.

Cool....I've been wanting one for awhile now. I recently completed my first AR build(thanks to you guys), so it's on to the next rifle. I think I'll take a Draco to match, can I DROS both at the same time and for a single fee?

Riflegear
02-18-2010, 2:54 PM
Cool....I've been wanting one for awhile now. I recently completed my first AR build(thanks to you guys), so it's on to the next rifle. I think I'll take a Draco to match, can I DROS both at the same time and for a single fee?

Yes, you may do that. A handgun DROS covers a long gun transfer as well.

xbimmers
02-19-2010, 7:22 PM
I have placed my order for the AK-47....can't wait for it to come in!

Zombie Butcher
03-08-2010, 9:19 PM
How much is that WASR-10 going for? I might want to pick one up. I did a PPT at the store a few weeks back and you guys were really cool there. Super helpful. I'd like to give you more business. I only wish you had more AK parts and accessories.

Riflegear
03-09-2010, 10:53 AM
They're $579. Check it out... http://www.riflegear.com/p-557-century-arms-wasr-10-romanian-ak-47-762x39mm-with-magazine-lock.aspx

Attiic
04-14-2010, 7:40 PM
I know this is a necro-post, but I thought it better than starting a new thread.

Do you know when you will be getting your next order of these in?

sdvboy
04-15-2010, 11:01 AM
Also interested.

msand951
04-15-2010, 11:07 AM
Good price, Ive seen those being sold for 599 at the gun show and in another socal shop. I had bolt sticking issues but i guess it needed to be broken into was what i was told. Also had ejection problems. Id recommend to due a basic cleaning and disassemble the bolt and clean it good. Its Great fun shooter.