PDA

View Full Version : AK47 DRUM 75rd Rebuild Kits $139 shipped

Z ME FLY
02-14-2010, 5:25 AM
If anyone is interested....

"These are brand new romanian ak-47 75 round drums that are being sold to California with the rear hinge cover pin removed and cover taken off, includes everything in the pic. THESE ARE BEING SOLD FOR REPLACEMENT PARTS FOR YOUR LEGAL DRUMS IN NEED OF REPAIR I think the description says it all, now the rear hinge cover pin is actually a rivet with both sides swelled, so I have to grind off one side of the rivet to remove it but will include it when shipped, if paying with a credit card over the phone add 3% I accept master card, visa, and discover, and absolutely NO PAYPAL, credit cards and major money orders ship next day normally, and personal checks held till they clear my bank, which is about 10-14 business days $10 flat rate shipping on drum parts no matter how many you want!!! These are brand new romanian ak-47 75 round drums that are being sold to California with the rear hinge cover pin removed and cover taken off, includes everything in the pic. THESE ARE BEING SOLD FOR REPLACEMENT PARTS FOR YOUR LEGAL DRUMS IN NEED OF REPAIR I think the description says it all, now the rear hinge cover pin is actually a rivet with both sides swelled, so I have to grind off one side of the rivet to remove it but will include it when shipped, if paying with a credit card over the phone add 3% I accept master card, visa, and discover, and absolutely NO PAYPAL, credit cards and major money orders ship next day normally, and personal checks held till they clear my bank, which is about 10-14 business days $10 flat rate shipping on drum parts no matter how many you want!!! "

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=157720731

Not my stuff but it's nice to see someone that will ship this to CA as a rebuild kit.