PDA

View Full Version : Henry AR-7 survival .22lr

Cranium
02-12-2010, 9:41 AM
Howdy-
I've got a Henry AR-7 I'd like to sell or trade. It's black, about 5 months old, with less than a brick through it. I've tried all of the cheap bricks from WalMart and big 5 and found one brand it likes, but I can't remember which it is off the top of my head. I've got a partial box in the bag with it.
It's cool, I always wanted one, finally got it, shot it a bit, and now it sits in my truck. The odds are pretty good that I'm NOT going to be stranded somewhere that I'm going to be hunting jackrabbits to survive, so it's going up for sale.
Bay Area Gun Vault, Target Masters or Reeds would be preferable.

Trades I'd be interested in would be (and I could potentially throw in some $$):
another .22lr autoloader (beater 10/22 or a Marlin 60)
Lever guns
.38 or .357 revolver
HD shotgun, preferably Mossberg
Mosin guns or ammo
or $200.

Sorry, no pics. It's a black AR-7, with a couple small nicks that were there when I bought it at BAGV. Comes with two mags.

PanchoVilla
02-12-2010, 9:52 AM
PM sent with contact info and possible trade for Mosin.

Cranium
02-12-2010, 11:56 AM
Replied, thanks!
Just to let you guys know, I have a 03FFL, so I wouldn't be willing to trade straight for a 91/30, as those come pretty dang cheap for me as it is...

Cranium
02-13-2010, 7:13 AM
Bump.

Cranium
02-14-2010, 4:47 PM
Bump

RangemasterP226
02-14-2010, 5:00 PM
PM sent!

Xerxes
02-14-2010, 8:37 PM
Would it be the one brand you found that worked was a copper jacketed FMJ round like CCI mini-mag?

Have you done any of the mods so it can shoot some of the other ammo (magazine check-as which magazines it likes, rouding of firing pin, polishing of firing pin sides, chamfering of barrel like a mini M4 feed ramp?)

I have a Charter arms model that had favored ammo until I did the mods. It still hates the Remignton viper blunt nose ammo.

Also have that Mitchell sliding stock and a barrel thread adapter and I really like that sucker a lot.

Howdy-
I've got a Henry AR-7 I'd like to sell or trade. It's black, about 5 months old, with less than a brick through it. I've tried all of the cheap bricks from WalMart and big 5 and found one brand it likes, but I can't remember which it is off the top of my head. I've got a partial box in the bag with it.
It's cool, I always wanted one, finally got it, shot it a bit, and now it sits in my truck. The odds are pretty good that I'm NOT going to be stranded somewhere that I'm going to be hunting jackrabbits to survive, so it's going up for sale.
Bay Area Gun Vault, Target Masters or Reeds would be preferable.

Trades I'd be interested in would be (and I could potentially throw in some $$):
another .22lr autoloader (beater 10/22 or a Marlin 60)
Lever guns
.38 or .357 revolver
HD shotgun, preferably Mossberg
Mosin guns or ammo
or $200.

Sorry, no pics. It's a black AR-7, with a couple small nicks that were there when I bought it at BAGV. Comes with two mags.

Cranium
02-16-2010, 10:21 AM
Nope, haven't done any mods to it. Planned on it, but I think I'd rather spend the time to build a 10/22, since I still have my old 30 round mags around here somewhere...
The ammo was jacketed, but not minimags, although I'd guess those would work well.
Being a cheap bastard, I was looking for Walmart ammo to run. I think it was whatever came in the "333" box.

Jaiofspam
02-17-2010, 9:06 AM
pm sent with trade offer

Cranium
02-17-2010, 9:15 AM
PM received, thanks!

Still available...

choprzrul
02-17-2010, 11:47 AM
Interesting, my wife saw me looking at this in the Henry catalog last night and thought they were the neatest little .22s ever.

Cranium
02-18-2010, 10:09 AM
Yep, they're pretty dang cool. I had been thinking about getting all the whizbang add-ons for it, then decided that would kind of defeat the purpose of this little packable rifle.

Cranium
02-27-2010, 2:48 PM
Bump

firstsoundhere
03-01-2010, 8:33 PM
PM sent. Still available?