PDA

View Full Version : COMPLETE Del-Ton M4 Uppers 1:9 chrome moly only $385.00!!!

marksarmory.com
02-12-2010, 7:27 AM
Here is the deal you have been looking for! This is perfect for your budget build, adding to the collection or your starter rifle to get you hooked to the black rifle addiction! :D

Del-Ton 5.56 16" M4, flattop w/ T marks, chrome moly, 1/9 twist, forward assist, detachable birdcage flash hider, dust cover and carbine length gas system. Complete upper including bcg group, charging handle, handguards and etc. ready to be put on your complete lower a loaded mag inserted and shot! $385 IN STOCK NOW!

www.marksarmory.com

http://http://marksarmory.com/52901.html

xbimmers
02-12-2010, 7:28 AM
NICE!!!!! I already got one.....I think they are a good upper for the money......just don't take it to war or anything...perfect for the range!

kel-tec-innovations
02-12-2010, 12:40 PM
wow nice deal

sirnonz
02-12-2010, 12:53 PM
nice price! if i didnt blow all my money on a acog and new trigger i would have bought this.

crackerman
02-12-2010, 2:36 PM
I am very interested but leary that this would turn into another TMJ fiasco.

Mark please let me know you are actually checking this thread. I am very interested.

SAN compnerd
02-12-2010, 3:02 PM
I purchased an upper from Marks last year with no problems and I am a very happy customer. Might have to see if I can scrape up $380...

crackerman
02-12-2010, 3:14 PM
I purchased an upper from Marks last year with no problems and I am a very happy customer. Might have to see if I can scrape up $380...

Thank you

Johnny?
02-12-2010, 3:20 PM
is that deal the same as

http://www.del-ton.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=RKT100

dakobster81
02-12-2010, 11:04 PM
marks has been selling on here for a while, he used to post CMMG sales all the time, Ive read tone of great feedback on this forum

aermotor
02-13-2010, 12:21 AM
+1 Marks Armory! Bought a CMMG upper a few months back, flawless, shipped fast, awesome guy!

crackerman
02-13-2010, 3:45 PM
Thanks guys, not trolling. Had many great transactions with induviduals, the one and only time I bought from a commercial guy here it went way bad with TMJ.

Sounds like Mark is nothing at all like that. If the tax return is what it should be I will be getting one.

xs2k
02-13-2010, 5:04 PM
Mark, can you get your hands on a 7.62x39 del-ton upper?

Jerkdog
02-13-2010, 9:02 PM
+1 Marks Armory! Bought a CMMG upper a few months back, flawless, shipped fast, awesome guy!

+1 more...great operation, helpful folks, and great deals.

AdiosTony
02-13-2010, 10:25 PM
any word on the quality on the Del-ton uppers?

berto
02-13-2010, 10:44 PM
any word on the quality on the Del-ton uppers?

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=268149

BroncoBob
02-13-2010, 10:50 PM
Mark is a great guy to work with.

marksarmory.com
02-15-2010, 7:43 AM
I am sorry but I am not sure what you mean by TMJ fiasco. If I can answer any questions or help in any way I will just give us a call or drop us an email. 660-734-2507 mark@marksarmory.com. Thanks!

I am very interested but leary that this would turn into another TMJ fiasco.

Mark please let me know you are actually checking this thread. I am very interested.

marksarmory.com
02-15-2010, 7:45 AM
Hey, I can get them not sure how soon or what the price would be. I had to buy a very LARGE quantity to get this price so low on the 5.56 M4's. If you want just let me know the particulars and I will get you a quote. Thanks!

Mark, can you get your hands on a 7.62x39 del-ton upper?

marksarmory.com
02-15-2010, 7:50 AM
Johnny that is the complete rifle kit. Meaning you get an Del-Ton lpk and a 4 position collapsible buttstock with the complete upper as well. But the upper would be the same that I am offering just at a cheaper price.

is that deal the same as

http://www.del-ton.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=RKT100

My-AK47
02-15-2010, 9:00 PM
Here is the deal you have been looking for! This is perfect for your budget build, adding to the collection or your starter rifle to get you hooked to the black rifle addiction! :D

Del-Ton 5.56 16" M4, flattop w/ T marks, chrome moly, 1/9 twist, forward assist, detachable birdcage flash hider, dust cover and carbine length gas system. Complete upper including bcg group, charging handle, handguards and etc. ready to be put on your complete lower a loaded mag inserted and shot! $385 IN STOCK NOW!

www.marksarmory.com

http://http://marksarmory.com/52901.html

Mark and his wife are the BEST! His prices are some of the BEST you can find and their customer service is second to none. Mark I received my order last Friday for two S&W chrome lined uppers along with the lower parts kit and two complete butt stocks. THANKS again for your top notch service!:D

marksarmory.com
02-17-2010, 8:52 AM
Wow, I am overwhelmed by the praises that you all are giving us. We are overjoyed that you all have had great transactions with us. Nothing speaks better for a company than satisfied customers! We couldn't ask for any better advertisement. Thanks so much Calgunners! :D

Mark and his wife are the BEST! His prices are some of the BEST you can find and their customer service is second to none. Mark I received my order last Friday for two S&W chrome lined uppers along with the lower parts kit and two complete butt stocks. THANKS again for your top notch service!:D

sscarr
02-17-2010, 7:50 PM
OK, one more. Ordered an upper via email from Mark during the busy holiday season. I was a pain the a**, but they were: great pricing, fast shipping, the box contained what I wanted... is there anything else to ask for?

Always clicking marksarmory.com posts and site for good deals.

pingpong
02-17-2010, 9:15 PM
It the site down right now?

Also, are you located in Cali? Just wondering about sales tax.

bigpappa0095
02-17-2010, 10:03 PM
It the site down right now?

Also, are you located in Cali? Just wondering about sales tax.

works4me, also:

Contact Information:

Address: Marks Armory

29945 Hwy. 5

Marceline, MO. 64658

so no sales tax.

RANDO
02-17-2010, 11:05 PM
do you ever get/ have 9mm AR15 uppers?

FrankoUSA
02-18-2010, 8:16 AM
Do u sell any magazinez for the .410 gauge AR-15 upper

dakobster81
02-18-2010, 10:34 AM
marks has some of the best prices I've ever seen

The Sauce
02-18-2010, 9:44 PM
Just ordered my DTI Upper earlier this afternoon. Can't wait!:D

marksarmory.com
02-19-2010, 7:28 AM
I have not had any 9mm uppers in a really long time. The demand for them died off pretty hard. If you let me know what brand and etc you are interested in I will get you a price quote and estimated delivery time if you would like.

do you ever get/ have 9mm AR15 uppers?

marksarmory.com
02-19-2010, 7:39 AM
I currently do not have any spare magazines for the .410 uppers. They do come with one 5 round magazine though. We took one of these puppies out back the other day and passed it around and myself and an employee had to pack one home. A rabbit's worse nightmare :D

Do u sell any magazinez for the .410 gauge AR-15 upper

mushrew
02-19-2010, 12:21 PM
Do you have a bigger picture of the 24" complete upper? Thx

marksarmory.com
02-19-2010, 1:10 PM
Yes, I do if you can give me your email address I can send it to you.

Do you have a bigger picture of the 24" complete upper? Thx

philthy209
02-19-2010, 7:54 PM
I'll take a $385 del ton. good deal and from the feedback good dude.PM sent.

marksarmory.com
02-22-2010, 4:40 PM
S-W-E-E-T!!!! :D

I'll take a $385 del ton. good deal and from the feedback good dude.PM sent.

philthy209
02-23-2010, 3:50 PM
order made. Can't wait.

Wild Squid
02-23-2010, 4:41 PM
I don't know about this particular deal, and I have never bought anything from Marks Armory only because I already had a upper by the time he started posting here. But all I can say is during the time when everyone else was selling uppers for crazy ridiculous prices Marks was selling his at below MSRP prices. If I hadn't had an upper already, I'm sure I would have bought from him.

marksarmory.com
02-23-2010, 6:13 PM
Thanks so much Calgunners! You all are great! We figured here that we should give back to California and to you Calgunners therefore we are becoming a site sponsor. I have been in contact with Kestryl and hopefully soon he will check his mail again and the deal will be finalized. Thanks again for everything! :D

ledman
02-23-2010, 7:16 PM
Marksarmory, on your site, you have DT complete lowers for $199? That just seems too good to be true! You can build a basic AR for just under $600!! I am saving my money, so hopefully your prices will still be this good in a few months...or 4 or 5 months, lol.

marksarmory.com
02-24-2010, 4:03 PM
Yes, that is the price for now. Once my current stock is sold we will have to renegotiate to see if I can match the current price.

Marksarmory, on your site, you have DT complete lowers for $199? That just seems too good to be true! You can build a basic AR for just under $600!! I am saving my money, so hopefully your prices will still be this good in a few months...or 4 or 5 months, lol.

The Sauce
02-24-2010, 9:18 PM
My DTI upper came in today, looks great can't wait to mate it to a complete lower!

Thanks, Mark! :D

marksarmory.com
02-25-2010, 7:06 PM
No problem! Thank you!!

My DTI upper came in today, looks great can't wait to mate it to a complete lower!

Thanks, Mark! :D

philthy209
02-26-2010, 2:43 PM
Upper came today. Super fast shipping just in time for the weekend. THANKS MARK!

1lostinspace
02-26-2010, 2:45 PM
NICE!!!!! I already got one.....I think they are a good upper for the money......just don't take it to war or anything...perfect for the range!

I have 2 delton uppers that are chrome lined that I would take to war with out a thought. There is not difference between a delton upper and some over priced one.

Bentot
02-26-2010, 6:18 PM
Mark, how about some 20" Del-Ton on A2 uppers?

cackinthebox
02-27-2010, 5:27 PM
got a bunch of kaiser lowers from marks awhile back, A+

team1320
02-27-2010, 5:45 PM
i left a message yesterday mark, hope to hear from you soon.

marksarmory.com
03-01-2010, 6:41 PM
Someone should of returned your call today, if they didn't I apologize and please try us again tomorrow. Thanks!

i left a message yesterday mark, hope to hear from you soon.

marksarmory.com
03-03-2010, 12:59 PM
Only 1 Blemishes stainless steel 20" upper left at $399!!!!

mushrew
03-03-2010, 2:35 PM
Ok I finally sent in my order on that last blem'd 20"!

marksarmory.com
03-05-2010, 8:26 AM
Just an update! Down to ten or less Del-Ton M4's for $385 so order now if you want one! Stainless steels are sold out.... Have a few of the Kaiser Defense stripped lowers left at $89.00. AND I finally got 6 position collapsible stocks back in for $39!!!

Ok I finally sent in my order on that last blem'd 20"!

Motor Man
03-05-2010, 3:51 PM
What is the difference between the front sight that is marked with a "T" and one that is marked with an "F"? Can someone fill me in please?

cactus
03-05-2010, 5:48 PM
I was so going to buy that blemished upper when I got off work! Beat me to it! Good prices Sir!

mushrew
03-06-2010, 4:13 PM
Apparently I had missed it, but they said they'll be getting in some Tuesday of next week!

Jeffu
03-06-2010, 4:30 PM
just put in my order, thanks Mark!

ledman
03-06-2010, 8:27 PM
Hey Mark, I sent you an email with a few questions. Thanks.

team1320
03-07-2010, 12:37 AM
Someone should of returned your call today, if they didn't I apologize and please try us again tomorrow. Thanks!

I didn't get the call, it's possible I missed it. But no message. I'll try you again Monday cause I'm not sure if your open Sunday.

marksarmory.com
03-09-2010, 12:42 PM
Whew...it's been a busy week already! Sorry to neglect you Calgunners! Sold out of the 20" Stainless again...got a few more of the Del-Ton M4's in...UTG flip up rear sights back in stock $35

New items:

ATI Piston AR-15 rifle $789
Chiappa Firearms dedicated .22lr complete upper $325
Black Dog Machine .22lr conversion mags 10 rounds $20

I didn't get the call, it's possible I missed it. But no message. I'll try you again Monday cause I'm not sure if your open Sunday.

marksarmory.com
03-10-2010, 4:57 PM
Bump : )

MXRacer
03-11-2010, 11:32 AM
Just an update! AND I finally got 6 position collapsible stocks back in for $39!!!

Does that include buffer, buffer tube, spring, plate and nut?

marksarmory.com
03-11-2010, 12:22 PM
Yes, Sir they do!

Does that include buffer, buffer tube, spring, plate and nut?

philthy209
03-11-2010, 3:58 PM
Got a LPK from Mark. Cheaper than anywhere else on the net. Thanks again Mark. "I'll be back" (in an Arnold voice)

marksarmory.com
03-12-2010, 1:59 PM
If no one has contacted you yet, PM me and I will call you personally!

axegrinder
03-12-2010, 3:13 PM
Mark,
Any chance of you getting some of these in a mid-length configuration?

Thanks,
A.G. (aka Steve)

marksarmory.com
03-13-2010, 4:52 PM
No, when we negotiated this deal we were only able to get the M4 profile barrels with the carbine length gas system. I am hoping to be receiving some RRA midlengths within the next couple weeks.

Mark,
Any chance of you getting some of these in a mid-length configuration?

Thanks,
A.G. (aka Steve)

Flying Bones
03-13-2010, 7:19 PM
Hard not to buy one...Bump for willpower.

axegrinder
03-14-2010, 10:44 AM
Excellent.
I'll be checking your site (and here) for updates.
Thanks for keeping the prices reasonable, Mark.
A.G. (aka Steve)

marksarmory.com
03-15-2010, 12:50 PM
Sounds great. Thank you!

Excellent.
I'll be checking your site (and here) for updates.
Thanks for keeping the prices reasonable, Mark.
A.G. (aka Steve)

axegrinder
03-17-2010, 11:31 PM
Mark,
I was looking for your site on google & found these guys:
marksarmory.net/Contact_Us.html
Imposters?
A.G. (aka Steve)

marksarmory.com
03-18-2010, 4:59 PM
It would appear that a MarksArmory.net has appeared. I do not know them nor are they affiliated with us. Kind of suspiscious.....

Hopefully you found a bunch of good reports on us!

Mark,
I was looking for your site on google & found these guys:
marksarmory.net/Contact_Us.html
Imposters?
A.G. (aka Steve)

SEABUG32
03-18-2010, 7:12 PM
HEY MARK ILL TAKE 1 OF THE THE 6 POS STOCK KITS,LOOKS LIKE SITE IS DOWN.

igofast
03-19-2010, 9:15 AM
For those of you who got in on the blemed DTI 20" SS bull uppers and want to clean them up, 1200 grit wet sandpaper works great. I removed the gas block and free float tube to clean up underneath, but that's probably unnecessary.

mushrew
03-20-2010, 1:22 PM
picked up up my blem upper yesterday from UPS finally, loving it. thanks!

RGraphics
03-20-2010, 1:39 PM
Hey Mark will you be getting more Bull Barreled uppers anytime soon?
Thanks.

SAG
03-20-2010, 8:23 PM
great price

edwardm
03-27-2010, 7:03 AM
I have a question/suggestion about how MarksArmory does things. But first, the background.

I received my M4 upper Wednesday, took it out of the box, pulled the BCG and the pawl for the forward assist came tinkling out. The roll pin that holds the pawl to the forward assist plunger had sheared clean off.

So I took the FA assembly apart for a closer look and talked to a nice lady at Mark's. Unfortunately, she could not send me out replacement FA parts (not even a roll pin, and I was unable to find one local or in my ever-growing parts bin). I was told I'd have to return the entire upper for them to then return to Del-Ton for warranty work. Having an idea, I thanked her and said I was going to make another call.

I called Del-Ton, talked to another nice lady, explained what was up and she told me Del-Ton warrants retailer uppers for 60 days, so it was really an issue between Del-Ton and Mark's. When I told her that it seemed sort of silly to ship the whole upper back when a simple roll pin would suffice (I'd do the work, it's really stupid-simple if anyone wonders), she offered to express mail me a complete plunger and pawl, sans spring (no need for one). Got it yesterday from the postman, and in <5 minutes had the rifle functional.

So, I do not necessarily fault Mark's or Del-Ton for anything, though wouldn't it have been simple (for the customer) to drop a 1/16" x 1/4 or 1/2 roll pin in the mail to me, rather than do the ship-back routine, and then deal with the cost (on Mark's part) of shipping the upper back to me? I understand warranty obligations among retailers and 3rd parties all too well from the contract side (I used to write them for voicemail systems sold to service providers), but this was kind of approaching Camelot-levels of silliness. ;)

But it's a nice upper, Mark's staff was very nice and professional (as was Del-Ton's), the price was right and I'm a satisfied customer. I'd sure like to know how that roll pin failed, though, unless it was just a bad one from the get-go. I'll definitely be doing business with Mark again.

-Ed

team1320
03-31-2010, 11:29 AM
left my 3rd message just now.. hopefully i hear back soon before i go somewhere else.. this is my final attempt to reach you guys.

marksarmory.com
03-31-2010, 1:09 PM
We will be receiving some more Del-Ton bull barrels but I am just not sure when they will not give me an ETA and I have begged and pleaded. I will let you know Calgunners just as soon as I know. Thanks for all the interest!

Hey Mark will you be getting more Bull Barreled uppers anytime soon?
Thanks.

marksarmory.com
03-31-2010, 1:17 PM
First off, I appreciate your concern. We have not had many problems with the Del-Ton uppers especially taking into account the quantity that we have been selling.

The reason we would pay to have the whole upper shipped back to us and then again pay for a complete new one shipped back to you is this:

There is a large gray area with manufacturers and dealers on warranty. Here at Marks Armory we do not assemble anything for that reason. If we were to start replacing parts etc. it can void the factory warranty because they could say that it was not assembled and/or repaired by them and thus warrnaty is voided. I have never had this problem with Del-Ton but I have in the past with other manufacturers. For the customers sake and for my ears sake when the customer finds out that their warranty was voided we replace the entire upper when the product is just received. If warranty work needs to be done after the first initial receiving the customer would have to contact the manufacturer directly to get warranty work etc done which would mean them sending you parts or etc.

I am sorry if this caused a problem for you, but I promise we have the customers best interest at heart.

Thanks again for your purchase and sorry for the misunderstandings!
I have a question/suggestion about how MarksArmory does things. But first, the background.

I received my M4 upper Wednesday, took it out of the box, pulled the BCG and the pawl for the forward assist came tinkling out. The roll pin that holds the pawl to the forward assist plunger had sheared clean off.

So I took the FA assembly apart for a closer look and talked to a nice lady at Mark's. Unfortunately, she could not send me out replacement FA parts (not even a roll pin, and I was unable to find one local or in my ever-growing parts bin). I was told I'd have to return the entire upper for them to then return to Del-Ton for warranty work. Having an idea, I thanked her and said I was going to make another call.

I called Del-Ton, talked to another nice lady, explained what was up and she told me Del-Ton warrants retailer uppers for 60 days, so it was really an issue between Del-Ton and Mark's. When I told her that it seemed sort of silly to ship the whole upper back when a simple roll pin would suffice (I'd do the work, it's really stupid-simple if anyone wonders), she offered to express mail me a complete plunger and pawl, sans spring (no need for one). Got it yesterday from the postman, and in <5 minutes had the rifle functional.

So, I do not necessarily fault Mark's or Del-Ton for anything, though wouldn't it have been simple (for the customer) to drop a 1/16" x 1/4 or 1/2 roll pin in the mail to me, rather than do the ship-back routine, and then deal with the cost (on Mark's part) of shipping the upper back to me? I understand warranty obligations among retailers and 3rd parties all too well from the contract side (I used to write them for voicemail systems sold to service providers), but this was kind of approaching Camelot-levels of silliness. ;)

But it's a nice upper, Mark's staff was very nice and professional (as was Del-Ton's), the price was right and I'm a satisfied customer. I'd sure like to know how that roll pin failed, though, unless it was just a bad one from the get-go. I'll definitely be doing business with Mark again.

-Ed

marksarmory.com
03-31-2010, 1:19 PM
Just spoke with Jess and said she just got off the phone with you. Said she has a backorder for you and will be in contact as soon as the shipment of Del-Ton uppers due next week arrives. I will follow up once they arrive as well. Thanks!

left my 3rd message just now.. hopefully i hear back soon before i go somewhere else.. this is my final attempt to reach you guys.

osis32
03-31-2010, 2:58 PM
Im definitely interested in the bull barreled upper.

marksarmory.com
04-01-2010, 6:30 AM
Just found out that I will be receiving a shipment of DPMS 16" lo pro bull barrel uppers hopefully the beginning of next week if anyone is interested. They have suggested retail of $444 we will be selling them for $385 :). Here is the link to DPMS's website to check it out.

http://www.dpmsinc.com/store/products/?prod=801

Im definitely interested in the bull barreled upper.

philthy209
04-01-2010, 7:37 AM
Just found out that I will be receiving a shipment of DPMS 16" lo pro bull barrel uppers hopefully the beginning of next week if anyone is interested. They have suggested retail of $444 we will be selling them for $385 :). Here is the link to DPMS's website to check it out.

http://www.dpmsinc.com/store/products/?prod=801

Mark your killing me. My wife is gonna leave me. Great deal i'll be calling.

mushrew
04-01-2010, 9:53 AM
free bump, i haven't shot my blem 20" yet but it sure is nice =)

osis32
04-02-2010, 12:57 AM
Im gonna hold out for the 20 incher. once you get that back though Im prolly gonna pull the trigger on that a 16 incher and the shotgun upper to save on shipping.

team1320
05-19-2010, 3:00 AM
got my delton upper in last week.. im very pleased with it so far. cant wait to try it out.. thanks mark and jessica for the great communication and service.

xbimmers
05-19-2010, 4:10 PM
I would just get the whole kit from Del Ton direct for $456

You get:

Upper
BCG
charge handle
LPK
Stock
stock tube and accesories

Thank you