PDA

View Full Version : Like to put a banner on CalGuns

RhinoArms
02-12-2010, 5:00 AM
Anyone: please how can I suppot is site by putting a banner on it, ive E-mailed and E-mailed and no one ever Emails back . can soneone help me.

Jon Morgan
MSgt USMC (RET)

WWW.RhinoArm.Com

lowracer
02-12-2010, 5:10 AM
I'm in the same boat here:
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=232195

Funny thing is, I go to the sponsors page and I see several empty spaces where a banner ad could go.

oaklander
02-12-2010, 5:18 AM
I thought we already had a banner. His name is Ivan.

:chris:

Anyone: please how can I suppot is site by putting a banner on it, ive E-mailed and E-mailed and no one ever Emails back . can soneone help me.

Jon Morgan
MSgt USMC (RET)

WWW.RhinoArm.Com

THT
02-12-2010, 5:19 AM
PM Kestryll

If you don't hear back in a couple days, PM a mod like Turbinator and he'll get Paul's attention for you.

TDSGuns
02-12-2010, 7:35 AM
I love the site but have had no luck with pms ane email. I want to post more great deals.

JOHNNYRAMBO
02-12-2010, 7:55 AM
Same here, I have emailed several times over the years and never got a response.
I specialize in CA products and I can't even get on Calguns.
Do I smell funny? Please someone tell me.....

Kestryl if you are watching please contact me.

Thanks,
Johnny

jmlivingston
02-12-2010, 8:02 AM
This isn't the subforum for this discussion so I'm locking the thread. I'll also make sure Kestryll sees it.

John

Kestryll
02-12-2010, 8:09 AM
Right now the advertising is kind of in a holding pattern, we have a limited amount of slots up top and are approaching 'saturation'. If we put too many in rotation the advertisers aren't going to get as much exposure.

There are two or three advertising templates being looked at and tested right now. The challenge is to provide more room for advertisers while trying to reduce the 'billboard' feel of the banners.
A decision will be made in the near future of what course to take, once this is decided I'll be able to give all of you a PM with the info.

artherd
02-13-2010, 7:04 PM
Sorry guys, we're revamping ads and when it's done should have something very nice for you. Until then we're in a holding pattern. When we're taking advertising again there will be a prominent contact link.