View Full Version : Sold .... WTS..in San Diego...S/W 640 no dash with Crimson Trace grips, etc

02-11-2010, 2:37 PM
Sold....deal finished up...Thanks, Dan

Super clean Smith 640 (no dash) 38 special snub...this is not the 357 model...shoots 38 special +P all day long. Stainless. Has a set of perfect factory wood grips, a Mikes boot grip and a brand new set of Crimson Trace Laser Grips..Pictures show all grip configurations. This is the hot set up for carry or for the nightstand. If you are recoil shy, buy a 22...I recently bought this from a fellow Cal Gunner for "nightstand" use...I added the new Crimson Trace laser grips and had my wife shoot it...she said the recoil is just not to her liking so it's for sale. I'm asking $550 or submit "interesting trades" for the package. If you want a box of Speer 135gr +PGold Dot ("short barrel special self defense ammo), I'll throw that in along with a DOJ lock (total about $25-30 value as a "discount"). Must transfer face to face private party at a San Diego FFL..buyer pays transfer fees...no shipping. First "I'll Take It" followed with a confirming P/M gets it. Thanks

02-11-2010, 3:13 PM
I'll take it. PM inbound.

mike walden
02-11-2010, 4:15 PM
Wow sold fast.