View Full Version : RELISTED-Original 3 Screw Ruger Super Single Six 22/22M UNFIRED W/BOX & PAPERWORK!

02-10-2010, 6:25 AM
i did some swappin and trading here recently, and come across this gun. it is a BRAND NEW UNFIRED UNALTERED ( meaning it has NOT had the factory transfer bar system installed, and has the "3 clicks" hammer with half cock safety!) polished 6 1/2" ruger super single six 3 screw manufactured in 1965. the "Super Single Six" is the convertible model with ADJUSTABLE SIGHTS,not the standard dovetailed drift sight. they dont make them like this anymore!. NO heat rings, NO cylinder turn marks ( which if the gun had been fired would stand out like a diamond n a goats arse!),,NO firing pin shell ring (which shows right away if its bee fired, thats where the cartridge wears the bluing of if the gun, inside over the firing pin) ,NO scratches,ect. looks like it just left the factory. bluing looks to be 100%+. grips are the original walnut. includes the original serialized fitted extra cylinder (22 magnum) with little red bag and factory box.. this thing is gorgeous! included is the original factory serialized box (not in the greatest condition but being 49 years old, im surprised its in this good of shape!), original owners manual , factory warranty cards and sportmens card,ect (im supposed to also get the shipping carton sleeve for tis too, but i dont have it in my possession, so im not including it. if i do get it as im supposed to in the near future it will be forwarded to the trader/purchaser). i got it and was going to keep it and shoot it, but decided before i did id give any collectors or other shooters the opportunity to pick it up. its virtually IMPOSSIBLE to find one this nice and unfired anymore.

this thing is a MUST for the discriminating collector, or the shooter who wants a real single six, not a "new model" ( which are also good by the way)

$600 PTP/FTF ( but will ship anywere in the CONUS, free of charge) or possibly trade/part trade for ruger MK II 22 , ruger 10/22 magnum, ruger single six hunter convertible, ruger 4 5/8s single six 32 H&R mag birds head,4 5/8's ruger vaquero or blackhawk in 45 colt or 357,ruger blackhawk hunter, ruger blachawk in 30 carbine, 9 1/2" ruger single six convertible, 4 5/8" single six convertible ( as you can probably tell, im into rugers),lever action 45 colt or 454 casull, savage 24V in 20ga or 410 and one of the following :222,223,17 remington,22 hornet,22 magnum,bolt action rifle in 222,223,22-250,22 swift,308, complete M4 style 22lr or 22M AR15 upper,complete tactical fluted AR-15 upper,pump 22lr "gallery" type rifle ( must shoot long rifle, NOT short only), lever action 22 magnum,such as a winchester or henry,ruger 77/22 hornet,SXS or O/U shotguns in 20,410 or 28ga, stainless thompson center contender with the older "puma" frame (rifle,single shot pistol or carbine) ,1911 45 acp, glock 22,glock 20, or ????????

always open to interesting trades of equal value and quality, so dont be shy, hit me with what ya have..

THE PRICE ON THIS GUN WILL NOT BE REDUCED, so if your waiting to see if i drop the price,dont cause it aint gona get any lower than this!....ive seen a few of these online, generally fired with bluing wear, for a little less/the same money.

heres a few pictures

located in the burney california area,shasta county CA,NORCAL

02-10-2010, 6:56 AM
That's a beauty!!

02-10-2010, 6:59 AM
Nice, bump

mike walden
02-10-2010, 7:01 AM
Nice ruger

02-10-2010, 7:02 AM

02-10-2010, 3:14 PM
trade fell thru, still available!

02-10-2010, 5:19 PM
Nice. Hope you got something good...

02-11-2010, 1:15 AM
trade fell thru....still available!

you know, if it doesnt sell by monday, i may just keep it and shoot the SOB!

02-12-2010, 6:19 AM