PDA

View Full Version : great gun shop,AMMO BROTHERS

sootytom
02-09-2010, 8:11 PM
I've been dealing with Ammo BROTHERS in Ontario bought a gun, 4 ppt's with calgun guys&gals in the last few months and I always buy something when I ppt there. Ryan,Tyler and the guys are very professional & respectful when doing PPT. Most other gun shops are not happy doing ppt's and can be rude and make you wait and wait. I'll do business with these guys any day
THANKS AMMO BROTHERS

TurboS600
02-09-2010, 8:14 PM
I've been dealing with Ammo BROTHERS in Ontario bought a gun, 4 ppt's with calgun guys&gals in the last few months and I always buy something when I ppt there. Ryan,Tyler and the guys are very professional & respectful when doing PPT. Most other gun shops are not happy doing ppt's and can be rude and make you wait and wait. I'll do business with these guys any day
THANKS AMMO BROTHERS

Good job Ammo Brothers. A little good customer service can go a loooooong way in getting return customers and getting new ones from word of mouth.

:party:

imtnt10
02-09-2010, 8:27 PM
I do quite a bit of business there as well. They have great customer service. Props to Ammo Bros!!!

calchuck
02-09-2010, 8:42 PM
I am easy guy to work with (look at my feedback) but I dont think ammo bros in (cerritos) is all that good of a place to work with or spend your hard earn money. I have been their many of times to do ppt and buy guns and ammo. I think they have a bad attitude and rude to some of their customers.Their are some good guys their, but some of them are just not happy people and they show iy,dont forget who is the customer. (I know their are other gun shop out their and I do use them. I like good attitude and so does my money)

jawcn
02-09-2010, 8:54 PM
I am easy guy to work with (look at my feedback) but I dont think ammo bros is all that good of a place to work with or spend your hard earn money. I have been their many of times to do ppt and buy guns and ammo. I think they have a bad attitude and rude to some of their customers.Their are some good guys their, but some of them are just not happy people and they show iy,dont forget who is the customer. (I know their are other gun shop out their and I do use them. I like good attitude and so does my money)

agree, i like gun runner in Durate better...:D

drs2714
02-09-2010, 9:22 PM
I've been to the one in Cerritos many times.Service sucked!But the last time I didn't like what I seen .Two young guys playing around too much!Taking the mag out of each others holstered gun.Never gone back there again.When the store in Ontario opened I went and checked it out just like everyone else and found very professional staff.I've bought 2 guns and done 1 PPT without any BS!I'll never go back to the Cerritos store but the guys in Ontario won me over!I use to split my purchases between Turners CH/Bright Spot/Turners WC
but now I it's just Ammo bros Ontario(handguns)/Riflegear Costa Mesa(Recievers).Layaway is 60 days,reg.price is better than Turners sale price,they have powder and primers.Ammo is a different story but you can't win them all!

bambam8d1
02-09-2010, 9:24 PM
Ill have to check these guys out... not too far from me

calchuck
02-09-2010, 9:39 PM
for you people who live in the O.C. the guys @ ades gun shop and t&a armory are cool people easy to work with and they like my money. dont know why

drs2714
02-09-2010, 9:40 PM
Yeah that Rock Island 45 on sale at Turners for $439 right now I bought at AmmoBros for $429 2 months ago and they had it for $399 at the last Costa Mesa show.I almost bought another except for Riflegear had a Killer deal on lower recievers($99).I bought a couple!

psssniper
02-09-2010, 10:14 PM
They have a good reputation with OLLs and deservedly so. But after my last ammo bros PPT experience where the seller and I were yelled at, lied to, told we were felons and told to get the hell out of the store? Well lets say I doubt I'll be back. All you had to say was that you were uncomfortable with the transfer and did not want to do it. The amazing FUD, the "phone call" to the DOJ and all the accompanying theatrics were entirely unnecessary.

OC Armory rules.

supermario
02-09-2010, 10:15 PM
Ammo Bro in Cerritos is great to me, especially the owner Dustin! He is a great guy and always helps me out and I have always got great prices there. Sometimes its not the gunstore and its actually the calgunner:D
I havent had any problems at most places i shop.

fabguy
02-10-2010, 2:28 AM
I am easy guy to work with (look at my feedback) but I dont think ammo bros in (cerritos) is all that good of a place to work with or spend your hard earn money. I have been their many of times to do ppt and buy guns and ammo. I think they have a bad attitude and rude to some of their customers.Their are some good guys their, but some of them are just not happy people and they show iy,dont forget who is the customer. (I know their are other gun shop out their and I do use them. I like good attitude and so does my money)
:iagree:

xs2k
02-10-2010, 12:52 PM
-1 for Ammo Bros (Cerritos)

They suck. I purchased a firearm from them and did a few PPTs. Customer service is horrible. If you're there for PPT, ha...good luck. They'll treat you like bottom feeders and you're last in line even though you get there first. I'm surprise they're still in business.

Go to Minute Man instead. Minute Man is off Orangethorpe/57 fwy. MM is one THE friendliest FFL in OC, and tell him what firearm you need, he'll price match any body including online vendors. Don't forget to bring him a 6-pack of beer. ;)

twistedtahoe
02-10-2010, 2:20 PM

:iagree: lazy, SLOW, I'm the ish attitude...I try to avoid this location

K5Cruiser
02-10-2010, 2:46 PM
I've done a few PPTs at Ammo Bros Cerritos with no problems whatsoever. Good customer service and no unexpected BS or fees to deal with. I will continue to do business with them in the future.

They've also moved into their new facility which has at least double the size of the previous shop. It's at the same location, just a different unit, which happens to be the first one when you pull into the driveway.

Lyte-
02-10-2010, 5:11 PM
Yeah that Rock Island 45 on sale at Turners for $439 right now I bought at AmmoBros for $429 2 months ago and they had it for $399 at the last Costa Mesa show.I almost bought another except for Riflegear had a Killer deal on lower recievers($99).I bought a couple!

Now why did you go and post this?:cool:

I just bought a gun and now I am going to have to go buy another :D

piko
01-12-2011, 12:36 AM
Today I visited Turners and witnessed some old fat balding person screaming across the store to a register clerk as if she were his wife. The guy continues with his bad attitude on the surrounding customers as if he had the only guns in town. Well I go on over to ammo bro and low and behold, there another old fart screaming from the top of his little lungs offering service with an attitude to anyone with a ticket number. I can only surmise that both them fellow get into a more profitable line of work.

Opb714
01-12-2011, 1:42 AM
Ammo bros in Cerritos - nice store but most workers there suck egg balls... For ptt, dros,
T and A armory, OC armory

Ed_Hazard
01-12-2011, 2:16 AM
Ammo bros in Cerritos - nice store but most workers there suck egg balls... For ptt, dros,
T and A armory, OC armory

Well I guess I'm just lucky, never had any issues with service in all the
ppt's I've done at AB's.

Cant comment on new purchases as I have yet to buy a gun from them, but hope to soon.

Striker
01-12-2011, 7:12 AM
Last time I was in Ammo Brothers in Cerritos, there must have been all of six people in there at the time and just as many, if not more, employees. With a whole six customers in there, one of the guys behind the counter yells out, "if you want help you need to take a number". If there were twenty six people in there, I get it, but with six people in there, ridiculous. I put back everything I was going to purchase and walked out.

sniper4usmc
01-12-2011, 7:15 AM
PPT is great at Ammo Bros in Cerritos,but Gun Price is terrible.