PDA

View Full Version : Inland M1 carbine WWII NON IMPORT

rgmindian
02-09-2010, 7:05 PM
I am selling one of my M1 carbines, it is a great shooting M1 carbine made by Inland serial number 816668. The only non original part is the barrel band which I installed on the carbine. Has some late features including a beautiful stock with a very nice Inland cartouche on the right side and IO in the sling weel, and a round bolt so could be considered transitional. Came with a Type 3 barrel band I will include in the auction for the winner. most parts appear to be Inland and are all USGI. Great shooter and NON IMPORT so it has no marking from Vietnam, Bavaria or wherever. Please ask if you ahve any questions or would like some more picutres. Shipping $30 CONUS, a little mroe for HI and AK. Gunpal preferred but add 3% to final price with shipping. Also check or money orders accepted. Pictures available. I would like ot get $850 complete with WWII sling, oiler and mag pouch

mievil
02-09-2010, 7:20 PM
Good luck. Try the For Sale forum.

Farquaad
02-09-2010, 10:43 PM
Always love the 1st post being a for sale post.:rolleyes:

TRICKSTER
02-10-2010, 1:53 AM
Just a little advise. As this is your first post, people will be a little leery. Detailed photo's of rifle and your location would be a big help.