PDA

View Full Version : Why is there 225 members here?

AEC1
02-08-2010, 12:14 PM
So I logged in and saw 225 members in 2nd amendment and got all excited thinking we had a big breakthrough ala nordyke or something, but there is nothing.!!! Where are you all at?

383green
02-08-2010, 12:16 PM
They're probably all in:

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=267601

technique
02-08-2010, 12:17 PM
Chastising a EPA detective...get yer licks in! :D

AEC1
02-08-2010, 12:18 PM
Thanks all, I hate it when I am not in on the good gossip... Like high school...

PatriotnMore
02-08-2010, 12:18 PM
hiding from the evil monkey that lives in my closet.:18:

liketoshoot
02-08-2010, 12:44 PM
hiding from the evil monkey that lives in my closet.:18:

tell my wife to get home!!! :p j/k
she's in Vegas, ..................I think.:eek:

OlderThanDirt
02-08-2010, 12:56 PM
We come hear to practise our spelling and grammar. Some of us get credit towards an early release.

AEC1
02-08-2010, 1:01 PM
If I was smart enough to get the spelling and grammar good, I might recognise that as a underhanded jab at my edumicational bakround

OlderThanDirt
02-08-2010, 1:33 PM
If I was smart enough to get the spelling and grammar good, I might recognise that as a underhanded jab at my edumicational bakround

With some of the posts here, I sometimes wonder how many IP addresses can be traced back to California correctional facilities.

It's really all a conspiracy, with Kestryll inflating the number of active users to make it look like there are a lot of voting gun owners. In reality, there a half dozen monkeys in a back room posting messages under dozens of different user names. In this case, volume trumps accuracy.

I don't comment on people's edumicational bakround, especially since this is a family-oriented forum, with any discussion of what one does with their priest behind closed doors being completely inappropriate.

SimpleCountryActuary
02-08-2010, 7:15 PM
With some of the posts here, I sometimes wonder how many IP addresses can be traced back to California correctional facilities.

It's really all a conspiracy, with Kestryll inflating the number of active users to make it look like there are a lot of voting gun owners. In reality, there a half dozen monkeys in a back room posting messages under dozens of different user names. In this case, volume trumps accuracy.

oo oo ee ee ... alas poor yorick I knew him horatio ... oo oo ee ee ... ok now monkey go to gun sales forum