PDA

View Full Version : CC processing down for a few hours (Up and running again!)

THT
02-06-2010, 11:30 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience folks but I was just blindsided by my credit card processer taking their service offline at 11PM PST on 2/6 for routine maintenance. Servers should be back up, at the latest, by 4AM PST on 2/7.

kozumasbullitt
02-06-2010, 11:31 PM
Can you take a paypal payment? I do not want to miss out on getting a couple of bads.

THT
02-06-2010, 11:36 PM
Can you take a paypal payment? I do not want to miss out on getting a couple of bads.

I just pulled the contents of your order from the store inventory; I'll post here when the payment processer is bakc up. Then you can PM me at your convenience when you're ready to re-order and I'll release them for you. Or feel free to call me Sunday and place the order over the phone.

PP and I don't see eye to eye and I told them to pound sand when they told me to stop using their service for firearms-related transactions.

kozumasbullitt
02-06-2010, 11:40 PM
I just pulled the contents of your order from the store inventory; I'll post here when the payment processer is bakc up. Then you can PM me at your convenience when you're ready to re-order and I'll release them for you. Or feel free to call me Sunday and place the order over the phone.

PP and I don't see eye to eye and I told them to pound sand when they told me to stop using their service for firearms-related transactions.

Great, thanks so much. I will probably just call in the morning, what number should I call and is 9am pst good?

THT
02-06-2010, 11:44 PM
Great, thanks so much. I will probably just call in the morning, what number should I call and is 9am pst good?

815.246.AR15 (2715)

9AM PST will be perfect.

THT
02-07-2010, 4:07 AM
Back up and running :)

THT
02-07-2010, 6:52 AM
Have you considered GUNPAL?

Yep and it'll be included in the next version of the webstore. My semi-custom version of OSC is now too clunky/cumbersome to modify further to integrate GP.