PDA

View Full Version : Open for a Limited Time- DILLON GROUP HAPPENING AGAIN..........XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Pages : [1] 2

Matt P
02-06-2010, 11:50 AM
No Drop Shipping, and all items would NEED to be picked up in store. Sorry, I do this as a service to Cal Gunners, I can not ship.
Understand that Dillon will have a 2-3% increase on their products next year.
No Orders Under $600.00. Its just not worth it to you otherwise. Order through Brian Enos site.
HOW THIS WILL WORK.
You create a shopping cart through Dillon. Figure the discount in, but do not figure the shipping cost Dillon will show you. As a Dealer, I do not get just a FLAT RATE PRICE as you would paying retail. This is why I can not quote what the total amount of what shipping will be. Figure $30-$50 for around $1000 spent. $50-$100 for above that. Understand shipping charges is based on weight.
You pay for your items less shipping costs.
I place the order and recieve it. Dillon does not DROP SHIP.
I take the entire shipping cost and depending on how much weight of stuff you order, I figure your portion from Dillon to me. Then you come to me and pick it up. You will need to pay for the shipping cost at the time you pick up.
The greatest value with this deal will be to those who will spend more then $500, and are willing to organize someone to pick up their stuff with others.

I am putting this together to help those who want to get into reloading, and have their own way of creating reloaded ammunition for their own use. I'm not sure of the status of the ban on purchasing coming in Feb of next year.
If you are on the fence, and want to save money on the best reloading equipment many feel Dillon offers, then now maybe the time.

To save the most, it would be best to pick up here in Fresno.
The value of what I offer is going to be seen when you are wanting to spend more then a thousand. I understand there will be few of you looking to spend that.
Maybe organize with some friends to do a Dillon order, then one of you comes and picks it up. The discount I offer is more then what I am aware of anyone else offering.
Once you have that info, and you want to proceed with a order, then make sure to do the following:
YOUR ORDER MUST INCLUDE A PRINT OUT OF YOUR SHOPPING CART AS IT IS CREATED THROUGH DILLON. NO, and I mean NO, taking part numbers and prices and then typing that out. WAYYYYY too much confusion last time.
(Please, take your shopping cart, with all its contents, and hi-light all the items then right click copy, and paste it onto a document and print it. Send that to me)

Shipping cost will only be made available to me once the order is placed.
So, you will have to pay initially for your order, then later to cover shipping costs.

Before sending me any monies, PM me first please.
All forms of payment are accepted for now.
Credit Card will be 3% extra.
PM me to use this form of payment.
gunpal... americantactical@comcast.net
paypal.. tacsupply@comcast.net

I saw the thread if you send monies as in payment of a debt there would be no fees.

How to get past the paypal fees. (http://http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=239997)

Check/Money Order- Made out to Matt Pimentel, sent to 4089 N Clovis, Fresno, Calif 93727

Understand I reserve the right to EXTEND the ending date to insure the greatest amount of those wishing to participate in this offer.

Some other items to consider if you are taking part of this Dillon group buy..

Dillon Kinetic Bullet Puller Stock Number: 17999... When you screw up a loaded case, you better have a way to pull that case back apart. I need to do this in order to save the bullets I just loaded. Sometimes a primer goes in back words. Its worth the few dollars.
Dillon Plastic Roller Handle Stock Number: 22183.. I created a blister in my hand by using the stock handle. I have the roller handles, and have never looked back.
Dillon's XL 650 Toolholders XL 650 w/Wrench Set Stock Number: 11555.. This is also very valuable. I will be buying this for sure.

L.E. Wilson Case Deburring Tool Stock Number: 16038 I have like 4 of these laying around. I love them. Excellent to chamfer the case mouths for rifle cases, and you can even take the crimp out of rifle cartidges that have crimped in primers. After you have De-primed them.

XL 650 Machine Cover Stock Number: 10443... Get the cover, I use towels that I drape over my two..Lame..Im getting a proper cover.
D-Terminator Electronic Scale Stock Number: 10483.. Get a digital scale. You HAVE to have one.
Digital Caliper Stock Number: 17171...... You will need some of these to check overall length and what not. You dont have to buy Dillon, but you will have to have one.

Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray #2 17 Remington, 223 Remington, 30 M1 Carbine 50-Round Blue Product #: 888804...... Thats a part number from Midway. Just get some reloading trays for rifle cartidges. I have about 6 of them. The ones I have will fit a variety of shells. Get that type. Dont get the type ONLY for one cartidge.

Dillon brand products almost never go out of stock. At most, it was 3 days during Christmas, so no worries about your stuff being available

Dont forget about case processing. The vibrating machines and the hand cranked seperator. I have the large one and use it eevery time I process brass. I aslo have the hand one, you now the one you shake.. It works, but not like the handcranked one.

Digital scale, you will want one and need one.

Did I mention the bullet puller? You need it as you will need a set of calipers.

Alright, you asked for it and here it is.. Copied from Brian Enos forum..
Dillon Precision is the only choice for all your reloading needs. If you’ve done the research, you know where I’m coming from. Consider the quality and innovation behind each product, the lifetime "No BS" warranty, and the unparalleled reputation for post-sale service, and there simply isn’t any other option. Your only decision is which machine to buy.

Whether you're just getting started, or have been reloading forever - Dillon offers a machine for every budget or reloading need. From the "pistol only" Square Deal, the "workhorse" RL 550B, the fully progressive XL 650, to the commercial grade Super 1050. They even offer a progressive shotshell loader that blows away everything on the market. Over the years, I’ve received approximately 1,234,567 phone calls and emails regarding which press to buy, and what options to buy along with it.

Your first question should be – exactly what are my short and long term goals for this machine? Your final decision will depend on how many rounds and how many calibers you will shoot (monthly), and money spent vs. time spent reloading. If you shoot up to 2000 rounds/month in one or two pistol calibers, then the Square Deal or the RL 550B will be perfect. If, on the other hand, you plan to dethrone Rob Leatham (The Great One) at the next IPSC World Championship, well, you’d better get the Super 1050, which is capable of cranking out serious quantities of match-grade ammo. (More below...)

For each machine, I’ll exaplain:

Please go to this page in this thread for his excellent written guide on how to pick a Dillon reloader.
Midway down, post #252
Brian Enos on how to pick a Dillon for you (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=267210&page=7)

Gio
02-06-2010, 12:25 PM
PM Sent with a list, thanks for your time.

-Gio

Matt P
02-06-2010, 12:37 PM
Alright, you asked for it and here it is.. Copied from Brian Enos forum..
Dillon Precision is the only choice for all your reloading needs. If youíve done the research, you know where Iím coming from. Consider the quality and innovation behind each product, the lifetime "No BS" warranty, and the unparalleled reputation for post-sale service, and there simply isnít any other option. Your only decision is which machine to buy.

Whether you're just getting started, or have been reloading forever - Dillon offers a machine for every budget or reloading need. From the "pistol only" Square Deal, the "workhorse" RL 550B, the fully progressive XL 650, to the commercial grade Super 1050. They even offer a progressive shotshell loader that blows away everything on the market. Over the years, Iíve received approximately 1,234,567 phone calls and emails regarding which press to buy, and what options to buy along with it.

Your first question should be Ė exactly what are my short and long term goals for this machine? Your final decision will depend on how many rounds and how many calibers you will shoot (monthly), and money spent vs. time spent reloading. If you shoot up to 2000 rounds/month in one or two pistol calibers, then the Square Deal or the RL 550B will be perfect. If, on the other hand, you plan to dethrone Rob Leatham (The Great One) at the next IPSC World Championship, well, youíd better get the Super 1050, which is capable of cranking out serious quantities of match-grade ammo. (More below...)

For each machine, Iíll exaplain:

What it does, what it wonít do, cost, hidden costs, what it comes with, what it doesn't come with, machine options, speed, what is required to change calibers, and cost to change calibers.
Summarize and compare the machines.
Various reloading accessories, such as: scales, calipers, case cleaners, etc.

Square Deal B Dillon F.A.Q.
Dillon's lowest priced - Pistol calibers only - progressive reloading press is the Square Deal B.

It comes with:

Dies (which only fit the Square Deal)
Toolhead
One Caliber Conversion
Automatic Powder Measure System and Powder Die
Automatic Priming System for Large and Small Primers
Low Primer Warning System (sounds audible alarm)
One Large and one Small Primer Pickup Tube
Loaded Ammo (Akro) Bin (no Bullet Tray)
Loaded Cartridge, Auto-eject System
Note: Pic includes optional accessories: Strong Mount, Bullet Tray, and Low Powder Sensor.

Its features include:

Available in 14 Handgun calibers (Cannot load rifle!)
Loading Rate: 400-500 Rounds per Hour
Automatic Indexing
Comes Complete With Carbide Loading Dies
Factory Adjusted, ready to load
The Square Deal provides an economical means of loading medium volumes of pistol ammo. If you only plan to load pistol ammo, donít have much cash to spend, and donít need to crank out huge volumes in the shortest time possible, the Square Deal may be for you.

Drawbacks:

The factory included dies only fit the SqDeal: you cannot use them in any other machine, nor can you use any other manufacturer's dies in the Square Deal.
The machineís physical size is a tad on the small side. For some, its compact size makes it more difficult to operate and maintain than Dillonís other machines.
Auto-indexing complicates the machine without offering any speed increase. (For more details see the 550 below.)
It loads pistol cartridges only. It cannot load any rifle cartridges!
The only time I ever recommend a SqDeal (over the 550) is if you have loaded on a friend's SqDeal and liked it.

RFP: (Recommended First Purchase)
$354.95 - Base price
$62.95 - Strong Mount
$39.95 - Bullet Tray
$457.85 - RFP Total

Additional options:
$41.95 - Low Powder Sensor

NCC: (Nice Caliber Conversion)
$92.95 - Square Deal Quick-Change Kit (Comes with Toolhead, Powder Measure, and Powder Die, so you donít have to re-adjust the Powder Measure every time you switch calibers.)
$81.95 - Caliber Conversion Kit (includes Dies)
$174.90 - Total for NC

$29.95 - Toolhead Only (inc. Powder Die but not Powder Measure)

Approximate time to change calibers: 10 to 15 minutes.

new cal shooter
02-06-2010, 12:56 PM
PM Sent

cowboybill
02-06-2010, 1:58 PM
pm sent

bigcalidave
02-06-2010, 3:12 PM
Does this include miniguns ? :P

Peter W Bush
02-06-2010, 3:18 PM
Does this include miniguns ? :P
Dillon Aero??
:Ivan:

Matt P
02-06-2010, 4:01 PM
RL 550B Reloading Press Dillon F.A.Q.

Toolhead
One Caliber Conversion (Shellplate, Locator Buttons, and Powder Funnel)
Loaded Ammo (Akro) Bin (no Bullet Tray)
Standard (not ball-end) hex key set ("allen wrenches")
The RL 550B does not come with Dies.

Note: Pic includes optional accessories: Strong Mount, Bullet Tray, Aluminum Roller Handle, and Low Powder Sensor.

Its features include:

Accommodates Over 120 Pistol and Rifle Calibers!
Interchangeable Toolhead Assembly
Uses Standard 7/8" x 14 Dies
Loading Rate: 400-600 Rounds/Hour
Dillon's RL 550B has all the simplicity and reliability of a single-stage reloading press, but it loads a complete round with every pull of the handle. And it's as easy to learn to reload on as a single stage!

If you plan to load multiple pistol and rifle calibers and can only justify owning one press, this is the only machine to consider. Itís a rugged, durable machine that will virtually produce ammo forever.

A common misconception: Manually indexing the shellplate slows down the machine. The truth is: Without a Casefeeder, auto-indexing only unnecessarily complicates the machine, without offering any increase in speed. Because, while your right hand cycles the handle, your left hand grabs a bullet, then waits for the shellplate to return. After seating the primer, while your right hand is reaching for a new piece of brass, your left hand indexes the shellplate and sets the bullet on the case (which is charged with powder) before your right hand can insert a new case in the Shellplate.
If you plan to load multiple calibers on one machine, would like to switch calibers quickly, easily, and inexpensively, this is the machine for you.

Recommended for loading up to 2500 rounds/month in a single caliber, or almost anytime you plan to switch calibers more than a couple times a month.
I almost always recommend the 550 for your first progressive reloading machine.

RL 550B Casefeeder
The long-awaited 550 Casefeeder began shipping January, 2006.

Works with pistol calibers only (no rifle calibers, including 30 carbine)
Will increase production rate by 25% or more
Requires a Casefeed Caliber Conversion Kit for each caliber
$244.95 - Price (w/o Caliber Conversion)
$21.95 - Casefeed Caliber Conversion (required for each caliber)

550 Height Dimensions (w/Casefeeder)
With Casefeeder (and no Strong Mount): 38"
With Casefeeder and 550 Strong Mount: 46"
(550/650 Strong Mount raises machine: 8.5")

Should I buy the Casefeeder if I buy a 550?
If you already own a 550 and only load pistol ammo, the Casefeeder will be a nice improvement to your machine - if your goal is to increase production. If you are thinking of buying a 550 with the Casefeeder - especially just to load one caliber - buy the 650 instead. (The auto-indexing of the 650 makes it a truly progressive machine.) More details on this in the Dillon FAQs.

A 550 w/Casefeeder Poll on overall value and speed increase (in my Forums)

If the 550 feels like the right machine for you, but think you'd really like to get the 650 - especially if your buddies are pressuring you to get a 650: Check this post in my Forum.

Drawbacks:

It doesn't have any. (Other than it's slightly slower speed compared to the 650 or the 1050.) Overall, it is my favorite machine due to it's simplicity, versatility, and overall dependability.
$419.95 - Base Price
$61.95 - Dies - (Ordered separately)
$41.95 - Roller Handle, Aluminum
$46.95 - Strong Mount (fits 550 and 650)
$39.95 - Bullet Tray
$23.95 - Empty Case Bin and Bracket

(The four Machine Options above are in my Online Store as Brian's "As It Should BE" Upgrade, for $146.95.)
$628.85 Ė RFP Total (with "BE Upgrade")

Additional options available:
$38.95 - Roller Handle, Plastic
$41.95 Ė Low Powder Sensor

$43.95 - Caliber Conversion Kit
$61.95 - Dies
$96.95 - Deluxe Quick Change Kit (Includes Toolhead, Powder Measure, Powder Die, and Toolhead Stand.)
$202.85 - NCC Total

Approximate time to change calibers: 10 Ė 15 minutes at the outside, and down to about 60 seconds if both calibers involved in the conversion use the same Shellplate (as with a .45 ACP and .308 Win) and you bought a Deluxe Quick-Change Kit.

RL 550B Caliber Conversion Cross Reference Chart
Used to determine if two or more Caliber Conversions use the same Shellplate. Often, instead of a Caliber Conversion, you may only need to buy a Powder Funnel if both Caliber Conversions use the same Shellplate and Locator Buttons. For example: 45 ACP and .308/30.06 both use a #1 Shellplate and #1 Locator Buttons. And 9mm and 40 S&W both use the same Shellplate. (More details in the caliber conversion discussion below.)

New -> RL 550B, "EZ-Buy" Packages
If at this point you know you want a 550 - and you don't want to read for the rest of the weekend in order to figure out what else you need to buy with it - check out my new EZ-Buy 550 Packages. There are four packages to choose from: The first two packages include everything you need to begin reloading (you've never reloaded, yet), and the other two are for if you are currently reloading (so you already have general reloading accessories, i.e., scale, calipers, tumblers, etc., and a basic understanding of reloading).

Peter W Bush
02-06-2010, 4:10 PM
Sure, you pay me the 200K or so, and the one you get will shoot these super secret round bbs of death. Now, I know it may look a lot like Airsoft bbs, and the mini gun seems more like an Airsoft gun, but rest assured, it will have the proper Dillon names and what not written on the body......Oh, the gas system that you have to attach and actually make the thing fire, is really super secret Dillon gas which infuses the bbs with a cloud of secret dust.....

http://www.classicarmy.com/images/S009123456.jpg

Oh, the Classic Army is just Dillons Divsion of thier secret programs, kind of a a Lockneed Skunk Works if you will....hehe

LOL ok fine. Send it over along with a bill. Do you take checks? :D

Mstnpete
02-06-2010, 4:11 PM
PM Sent.

iluvguns
02-06-2010, 4:44 PM
pm sent

gotsig
02-06-2010, 5:07 PM
550 B
roller handle
2 ea. strong mounts
380 conv.
380 dies......delivered......yesterday!!!!:(
Well at least i dont have to worry about saving some money.:eek:

Wish this group buy woulda started last week. Oh well, good for you, discounts on Dillon stuff are very rare.

XXX
02-06-2010, 7:02 PM
pm sent

Matt P
02-06-2010, 9:49 PM
XL 650 Reloading Press Dillon F.A.Q.

The fully progressive XL 650, with optional case feeder, is the competitive shooter's dream come true.

It comes with:

Toolhead
One Caliber Conversion (Shellplate, Locator Buttons, and Powder Funnel)
Loaded Ammo (Akro) Bin
The XL 650 does not come with Dies.

Note: Pic includes optional accessories: Strong Mount, Bullet Tray, Aluminum Roller Handle, Casefeeder, and Low Powder Sensor.

Its features include:

Automatic Indexing
Five-Station Interchangeable Toolhead
Uses Standard 7/8" x 14 Dies
Loading Rate: 800-1000 Rounds per Hour
Optional Casefeeder Assembly
The 650 was designed with the serious competition shooter in mind Ė itís reasonably priced, and it can crank out a boatload of ammo. (Allowing you to spend more of your hard-earned cash on reloading components, which youíll need to feed your 650.)

Recommended for loading 2000-3500 rounds/month in a single caliber, but seldom as your first progressive machine. And I never recommend it for your first reloading machine, unless you have a buddy with one.

I have two minor complaints. First, it is a little more difficult to clear a stoppage than it is on the 1050. (The 8-station shell plate on the 1050 leaves you plenty of room to work; opposed to the 5-station, 650.) Second, you seat the primer manually, by feel, at the end of the upstroke, like most every other press in the world. Conversely, the 1050 seats the primer, based on a mechanical adjustment, on the downstroke. (More below...)
Although not technically a "drawback," the case feeder for the 650 is optional, meaning add another 180 bucks to the base price of the machine. (Donít even think of buying a 650 without the casefeeder.)

650 Height Dimensions (w/Casefeeder):
With Casefeeder (and no Strong Mount): 38.5"
With Casefeeder and 650 Only Strong Mount: 45"
(650 Only Strong Mount raises machine 6.5")

Note: See the 1050 section below for the question: Should I buy a 650 or a 1050?

$544.95 - Base Price
$61.95 - Dies (sold separately)
$212.95 - Casefeeder
$41.95 - Roller Handle, Aluminum
$43.95 - Strong Mount, (650 only)
$39.95 - Bullet Tray

($120.95 - The three above options are in my Online Store as the "As It Should BE" Upgrade.)
$940.80 Ė RFP Total (with "BE Upgrade")

Additional options available:
$66.95 - Powder Check System
$41.95 - Low Powder Sensor (redundant with Powder Check System)

$75.95 - Caliber Conversion Kit
$61.95 - Dies
$99.95 - Deluxe Quick-Change Kit (Includes Toolhead, Powder Measure, Powder Die, and Toolhead Stand.)
$237.85 - NCC Total

Approximate time to change calibers: 20 minutes.

If you are leaning toward the 650 over the 550 because the Powder Check System is not available for the 550 - Check this thread in my Forum.

650 Priming Quick-Change assembly:
The priming quick-change allows you to change the entire priming mechanism with two bolts, instead of disassembling and reassembling the entire priming mechanism. If you plan to change primer size often, it's pretty handy. ($77.95 )

mtenenhaus
02-06-2010, 10:11 PM
Wow, thank you so much for sharing this offer with us. I've never reloaded before...i'm going to see if i can figure out what might be necessary.

Rwnielsen
02-07-2010, 9:45 AM
LOL ok fine. Send it over along with a bill. Do you take checks? :D

Can I have your brass? :43:

ColdDeadHands1
02-07-2010, 10:06 AM
PM sent with my list for pricing. Thanks!

mds2004
02-07-2010, 10:22 AM
PM sent!

mtenenhaus
02-07-2010, 1:48 PM
PM sent, thank you

Matt P
02-07-2010, 3:53 PM
SUPER 1050 B Dillon F.A.Q.

At last, we come to the unexcelled king of the Dillon line, or any other manufacturerís line for that matter ó The Super 1050 B.

Its features include and it comes with:

Automatic Casefeeder
Automatic Indexing
Eight-Station Interchangeable Toolhead
Primer Pocket Swaging Station
Automatic Powder Measure System
Automatic Priming System
Plastic Bullet Tray (mounts to press)
Uses Standard 7/8" x 14 Dies (included)
Loading Rate: 1000+ Rounds per Hour
Note: Pictured with optional Bullet Tray, which I include for free with Super 1050 B press purchase.

The Super 1050Bís lengthened frame and new crank assembly have been improved to provide greater strength and smoother operation, especially when advancing the shellplate. In addition, the increased stroke now accommodates rifle calibers while the handle stroke is kept to a minimum, meaning less work for the operator.

It comes complete with a Casefeeder, Roller Handle, and Dies. In fact, the only options to consider are the Powder Check system and the Bullet Tray; the latter replacing the plastic bullet tray standard with the machine. Youíll find the primer pocket swager invaluable, even if only a single piece of military brass sneaks through your machine. In fact, the priming swaging station, in addition to seating the primer on the downstroke, are the two main advantages of the machine over the XL 650.

Assisted only by the Dillon's RF 100 Automatic Primer filler, I once loaded 1000 rounds on a 1050 in 33 minutes. And I wasnít even cranking the handle like a madman - it was just a smooth, consistent run. Of course, Iíve loaded a few bazillion rounds over the years, so that helps. If you want/need to load a garage full of ammo and would rather spend more time on the range than pulling the handle, the 1050 is the machine for you.

Not recommended until you are shooting 4000+ rounds/month in a single caliber, and never as your first progressive machine.

$1589.95 Ė Base Price and RFP (in pistol calibers)

Additional options:
$66.95 - Powder Check System
$39.95 - Bullet Tray (Free with BrianEnos.com Online 1050 purchase.)

Caliber Conversion Requirements:
$112.95 - Caliber conversion kit
$256.95 - Quick-Change Toolhead (Includes Powder Measure)
$61.95 - Dies (Pistol)
$431.85 - NCC Price

Changing calibers is about a 15 to 30 minute operation, depending on your familiarity with the machine and the specifics of the change.

In addition, the 1050 ships from the factory with either a large or small priming system, (not both), and one Casefeed Plate: (either a) Small or Large Pistol, or a Small or Large Rifle. Additional casefeeder plates are $37.95, and the large or small Priming System is $99.95. So at the worst possible scenario, your entire (first) Caliber Conversion could run as high as $559.75.

Download the Super 1050 B Manual (PDF, Latest Version)

1050 Priming System: The Square Deal, 550, and 650 come with both small and large priming systems and two powder bars, which together will handle 95% of any caliber youíll load. The 1050, however, only comes with one priming system and one powder bar, for whichever caliber you order.

Order a Super 1050 and get the optional Bullet Tray for Free. And free shipping!

Should I get the 650 or the 1050?
A common question: I could probably afford the 1050, but do I really need it?
I asked this question to three friends and long-time reloaders at Dillon Precision. Their answer: If you'll only load one to three-thousand rounds per month, and plan to switch calibers from now and then to frequently - get the 650. If you plan to shoot 50,000 to 60,000 rounds a year (4,000+ rounds/month), especially if don't plan to switch calibers - get the 1050. So, if caliber changes will be involved, lean toward the 650. If you don't plan to switch calibers, and would just like to set down at the machine and crank out some serious ammo when you have a few minutes - get the 1050. One usually knows when they're ready for the 1050. If you're not sure, get the 650.

Some years ago, just as I was about to pay too much money for my VW Westfalia, the salesman cinched the deal, saying Ė "If youíre happy with the vehicle, in a month youíll have completely forgotten how much you paid, let alone a year from now." Well, he was right. If you can afford it and don't plan to switch calibers, get the 1050. Youíll smile every time you sit down to load.

Warranty Note for the Super 1050:
The Super 1050 comes with a one-year factory warranty that covers anything commonly encountered with "normal wear-and-tear," and a lifetime warranty for "factory defects, materials, and workmanship." Since the 1050 is typically sold to commercial reloaders, it does not come with Dillon's lifetime "no BS" warranty. Would this stop me from buying a 1050? Absolutely not. The beauty of seating the primer on the downstroke (only on the 1050) has to be experienced to be fully appreciated.

rockman
02-07-2010, 4:39 PM
pm sent

gucci pilot
02-07-2010, 6:10 PM
Matt, thanks again for setting up this buy. PM sent.

Matt P
02-07-2010, 7:58 PM
If you know me, then you know the nature of my group buys.

I am very, very proud of my Itrader, and my ability to offer Cal gunners service and price.

My service to this forum in my opinion is this group buy.
This will be as good as it gets for those wanting Dillon products.

This offer will close several days before the order date.

As I have said, I already have the money to make my Dealer opening order.
All pms replied to..

You want to really thank me, take one of my training classes I offer..Hehe.
Fresno Area Riflemens Class (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=266632)

jaq
02-07-2010, 10:02 PM
I have put together a recommendation list for those who want to get set up for ease and speed with Dillon products. Email me for that list.

What is your email address?

Nefarious
02-08-2010, 12:11 AM
I had a whole price chart I had setup a while back with a list of all the items I had wanted at the time - comparing prices with 03 ffl discount and what not - but I cannot seem to find it.

ill shoot you a pm later today.

Matt P
02-08-2010, 9:15 PM
All PMs responded too..

Dragonaught
02-08-2010, 9:25 PM
I have about Six Dillon Presses and love to load on all of them, you can't go wrong with Dillon products.

In fact the loads you see on my Avatar was loaded on a Dillon 1050...Fun Fun Fun.......

barrym66
02-08-2010, 9:53 PM
PM inbound with list...if the discount is worthwhile then I can stop looking for a good used RL 550B (to go with my two SDB's)!

taz
02-09-2010, 12:16 AM
PM SENT

kgcabs
02-09-2010, 7:10 AM
PM sent

jimboone
02-09-2010, 7:35 AM
PM sent

What Just Happened?
02-09-2010, 8:04 AM
PM sent

Hunter158
02-09-2010, 9:28 AM
Sending PM

SVRider
02-09-2010, 9:39 AM
Free bump for a stand-up guy who is a true friend to CalGunners....

rockdogz
02-09-2010, 10:07 AM
PM sent

Matt P
02-09-2010, 10:14 AM
Richard (aka SVRider) you always have my back.

God bless you my friend...

layzk
02-10-2010, 5:39 AM
pm sent

Matt P
02-10-2010, 10:15 AM
I am set with Dillon.
All my paperwork, pictures of the shop, and phone book ad has been completed.

I am good to go with ordering as a dealer.

Please understand that after this group buy, I will not offer such a unique opportunity.

Remember, this will close before the order date.
All funds must be to me, checks deposited and cleared, before the order date.

gucci pilot
02-10-2010, 10:21 AM
Matt, did you get your Gunpal account set up? That's all I need to send you my order.

Matt P
02-11-2010, 8:29 AM
I am on that my friend...

americantactical@comcast.net
The above is my Gunpal address.

What was interesting, it seems that Dillon will have a policy that No individual Bullets sales to Calif. reloaders.
I am asking for a clarification on this, but as it is now, Residents will not be able to purchase bullets from Dillon as of next year Feb.

I explained to my rep that I was unaware that bullets were being affected by that legislation.
He had said a memo had come out regarding the bullets, and he would confirm with the memo writer.

Matt P
02-11-2010, 4:35 PM
I have responded to the emails in my Tacsupply account.
I have taken a list of those items I was able to view, and created a seperate sheet showing what persons want, and the amount of paypal they paid.

Please, take your shopping cart, with all its contents, and hi-light all the items then right click copy, and paste it into an email. Send that to me.
Please avoid any other form of sending me what you want from Dillon. The PDF files are giving my computer issues with opening.

Thanks.

Some other items to consider if you are taking part of this Dillon group buy..
Dillon Kinetic Bullet Puller Stock Number: 17999... When you screw up a loaded case, you better have a way to pull that case back apart. I need to do this in order to save the bullets I just loaded. Sometimes a primer goes in back words. Its worth the few dollars.
Dillon Plastic Roller Handle Stock Number: 22183.. I created a blister in my hand by using the stock handle. I have the roller handles, and have never looked back.
Dillon's XL 650 Toolholders XL 650 w/Wrench Set Stock Number: 11555.. This is also very valuable. I will be buying this for sure.

L.E. Wilson Case Deburring Tool Stock Number: 16038 I have like 4 of these laying around. I love them. Excellent to chamfer the case mouths for rifle cases, and you can even take the crimp out of rifle cartidges that have crimped in primers. After you have De-primed them.

XL 650 Machine Cover Stock Number: 10443... Get the cover, I use towels that I drape over my two..Lame..Im getting a proper cover.
D-Terminator Electronic Scale Stock Number: 10483.. Get a digital scale. You HAVE to have one.
Digital Caliper Stock Number: 17171...... You will need some of these to check overall length and what not. You dont have to buy Dillon, but you will have to have one.

Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray #2 17 Remington, 223 Remington, 30 M1 Carbine 50-Round Blue Product #: 888804...... Thats a part number from Midway. Just get some reloading trays for rifle cartidges. I have about 6 of them. The ones I have will fit a variety of shells. Get that type. Dont get the type ONLY for one cartidge.
There you go, right

Julians4x4
02-11-2010, 4:51 PM
Bump for an excellent CalGunner.
Thanks alot Matt, keep up the great services you provide to us CalGunners.
I will be making my order with you.

dvdt
02-12-2010, 7:33 PM
Outstanding! Thank you for putting this group buy on for us.

I sent you a PM/email. Looking forward to my new 650!

gucci pilot
02-12-2010, 7:50 PM
Matt, e-mailed my order to the address you sent in your pm. Unfortunately, I missed your post at the top. I hand typed it in. :pinch:

LexLuther
02-12-2010, 8:28 PM
This is Great!
I sent my list to americantactical@comcast.net
Thanks!

Matt P
02-13-2010, 6:24 PM
I just responded to another bunch of pms..

Dillon brand products almost never go out of stock. At most, it was 3 days during Christmas, so no worries about your stuff being available

Dont forget about case processing. The vibrating machines and the hand cranked seperator. I have the large one and use it eevery time I process brass. I aslo have the hand one, you now the one you shake.. It works, but not like the handcranked one.

Digital scale, you will want one and need one.

Did I mention the bullet puller? You need it as you will need a set of calipers.

I havent purchased any re-loading books. There is TONS of info on the web. The Dillon DVDS are helpful. I do almost all my load research on the web. From this forum, and also the poder manufactures site.
Maybe I can make some short video clips on what to watch for with set up and running a 650. I am not an expert, I have been on mine pretty steady for the last several months.
The 1050 is nice for sure. It primes on the upstroke. Having to prime on the downstroke, may require a little more effort. With my 650, I have to run it very carefully to get a good prime. The 1050 swages Military brass... Very nice. That would be essentially a step on that style of brass you would have to perform off the press. I have many thousands of military brass, and I mean I have quite a bit of it, so I am thinking about buying a 1050 setup for 223 ONLY. It might be worth for it me as I have quite a few FMJ bullets. That press can get expensive if you get the other cal set ups for it, and plus it looks like it takes twice as long to re-set for another cal. Due to all the brass I have it may make sense. So think about that before going that way.
I actually may just end up getting another 650, and just hand swaging the brass...

The 650 is the way to go in my opinion. Just an incredible press. I have the 550, but would start with the 650 in a sec. It takes two steps out of the process that you have with the 550. Trust me, that saves a ton of time.

I wont know when it will get to me, the order that is. I will keep this thread updated.

You will pay any cost in shipping that comes from getting this order to me, and then to you. I have no idea of what Dillon will charge. I saw on at least one Cal Gunners order he cut and pasted for me, a flat rate of $24.99, or something like that. I havent discussed with my rep what kinds of fees I will be charged.
I will also charge what I am charged to get it to you. UPS, or maybe Fed Ex. Sorry, but shipping will have to be paid before I will ship this stuff out to you.

Next time I offer a Group Deal somewhat like this, I will have a better idea of what shipping will be.

Please make this as simple and easy for me.

I need you to make a shiopping cart with Dillon. Hilight the text of your order, it will include images. No worries. Copy that text, and then paste it into a word file.
Send me that with your check, or email it to me.
I want no mistakes in this order by a part number getting screwed up while you or I try to type it out for a master list.
I will just print out your email and be working off the copy of the Dillon shopping cart.

I will continue to add stuff here as I think about it.

Be well..

ALL FUNDS MUST BE TO ME by NO later then FEB 19th. I will place the order once ALL funds have cleared, and Paypal has deposited the funds into my Business account.
This means I wont be able to place order at the end of next week. It would then be Feb 24th/25th I would actually place order.
If I am not waiting on funds, and all has cleared before the 19th, then I will make the order that day.

Antihero47
02-14-2010, 6:13 PM
Looking to purchase some Dillon products. Do you have paypal?

I have my list in a word document and money to be sent. Please let me know.

Should I email you the list and then paypal the money? What is your paypal address?

GrizzAwoken
02-14-2010, 8:14 PM
He has both Paypal and Gunpal set up.

dvdt
02-15-2010, 3:39 AM
You'll need to add 3% for paypal.

Don't forget to include some $$ for shipping from Dillon -> Matt -> You.

gucci pilot
02-15-2010, 6:49 AM
Do you need to add 3% for Gunpal? I imagine that it's roughly the same processing fee for both services. Anyone know?

Antihero47
02-15-2010, 7:13 AM
I've sent Mat the total of my items after the group buy discount. I was not sure what to send him for shipping as I wanted to talk to him and see what would be a good number for the shipping too him. I did not want to send an unknown amount. In fact, I may just drive up there and pick it up. I am not sure.

Matt P
02-15-2010, 1:43 PM
As I stated in my other responses, I do not know what I will be charged to recieve this.
That is why I am willing to cover the cost of shipping until I get the total.
This is my first order with Dillon as a Dealer, so I dont know how the shipping will work.
Insure that there will be a cost to me from Dillon, and then to you.
Shipping will be actual costs.
( I just called Dillon, there is no price break on shipping no matter how much stuff you order..Its all the same)

gunpal... americantactical@comcast.net
paypal.. tacsupply@comcast.net

I saw the thread if you send monies as in payment of a debt there would be no fees.

How to get past the paypal fees. (http://http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=239997)

I am waiting on a payment from one of you to test ths.
As long as I dont get charged, then do it as the thread encourages.
Sorry if you already paid, if paypal will allow me to refund your money completely without charges, then I could do that I guess..
Please, make this as easy on me as possible.

TEST IS GOOD, ALL THE MONIES CAME THROUGH NO FEE!!! Update 8:39pm

Also, MAKE SURE TO READ THE FIRST POST..
You HAVE to send me a list of things you are interested in from Dillon.
I normally do not tell you much of what this discount is unless you do so.

"Hey I want a 650 and some 223 dies. Whats my discount, and if its good I may order"

I get allot of those. That will not work with me. I want to insure you are serious about this, and just not trying to see what the discount is,because you are curious.
Please help me with this.

Here is Dillons Guide for those who dont know what to buy..
Dillons Help List of Presses (http://http://www.dillonprecision.com/#/customize-reloader.html)

Matt P
02-16-2010, 4:25 PM
These are the following who have sent funds, and are part of the group buy.
I dont know everyones screen name, so I will post your first name with initial last.
I will not post your amount you are in for.

1. Jimmy L
2. Brandon R
3. Channing N Confirm to me all that you ordered please and what the total should be
4. Sung Y- I have your list.. Thanks my friend.
5. Ryan E- Not sure what you have ordered?
6. Evan E
7. Frank G
8. Darin. R
9. Thomas L
10. Ray H
11. Kevin W
12. Louis R
13. Brandon D
14. Chad. F
15. James S
16. James B
17. Steven S H

If there are notes to your name, then I need additional information.

If you have sent payment, and I dont have you listed, then contact me with the method of your payment, date, and what you ordered.

I have checks here that need to clear, so I am on track to place this next week, middle of the week. Additionall, Gunpal is requiring me to verify my account before I can transfer funds. Then I need to transfer the funds. Confirmation of my account should be any date.

Matt P
02-17-2010, 5:27 PM
UPDATED those who are buying.....

Matt P
02-18-2010, 2:35 PM
Im going to keep this open through the weekend.

I am still in a hold as Gunpal verifys my account so I can finally transfer funds from it.
Then, I can transfer the funds that many of you have used in order to take part of this exceptional deal.
I am quite excited over how this has shaped up, and how many of you, if not all of you, have display your appreciation for my efforts to offer Calgunners a smoking deal on Dillon Brand Products.
Thank you for that.
The hours I have tied up in responding to emails, and making the master list has been quite involved.

So, any appreciation is of great value to me.

Soon my friends, we will all be enjoying the reloading goodness that is Dillon!!!

foxtrotuniformlima
02-18-2010, 3:04 PM
Well I can honestly say that I truly appreciate it.

I love the Dillon products and anytime I can get new for a discount I jump at it.

I look forward to meeting you when I pick up my new "Blue Press"

BusBoy
02-18-2010, 5:51 PM
Matt,

PM'd you my order. Sent payment via PP.

Please send a receipt of the items ordered for me. Thanks

-Chris

Antihero47
02-18-2010, 6:46 PM
I really appreciate the great offer. I should be set for awhile.

CalGuns Blue Crew.

Matt P
02-20-2010, 8:22 PM
Final Day to take part of this order will be Monday the 22nd of Feb.

This is as cheap as it will ever come from Dillon.
As we move into this year, many of you will see what this stuff will be going for. More, and more Californians will be looking at reloading.
Be pleased you have had the great fortune to have got in on this group buy.
I will never offer this level of discount again.

Thanks again for those of you who stepped up.

These are the following who have sent funds, and are part of the group buy.
I dont know everyones screen name, so I will post your first name with initial last.
I will not post your amount you are in for.

1. Jimmy L
2. Brandon R
3. Channing N Confirm to me all that you ordered please and what the total should be
5. Ryan E- Not sure what you have ordered?
6. Evan E
7. Frank G
8. Darin. R
9. Thomas L
10. Ray H
11. Kevin W
12. Louis R
13. Brandon D
14. Chad. F
15. James S
16. James B
17. Steven S H

If there are notes to your name, then I need additional information.

If you have sent payment, and I dont have you listed, then contact me with the method of your payment, date, and what you ordered.

I have checks here that need to clear, so I am on track to place this next week, middle of the week. Additionall, Gunpal is requiring me to verify my account before I can transfer funds. Then I need to transfer the funds. Confirmation of my account should be any date.

I have recieved payment from a few more of you.
I need to update the list.
Monday will be the final list of those who are in.

I just had a few mins. to post this guys, I am in the middle of giving a class, so I may not check email until Monday.

jimbo
02-20-2010, 10:20 PM
PM Sent...thanks

PonchoTA
02-20-2010, 10:31 PM
Dang it, how come I'm just now seeing this thread??? :mad:

Matt, PM coming to you!

Paul

Zeroit
02-21-2010, 2:56 PM
Great opportunity,
I sent my list to: americantactical@comcast.net
Thanks!

Matt P
02-21-2010, 8:14 PM
This will CLOSE Monday.

I am ONLY accepting orders that will be paid through Gunpal or paypal. No other forms of payment accepted.
I just dont want to wait on checks.

Additionally, I am sorry, but I am not going to take anymore small orders. Way too much to deal with. This is going to be a nightmare for me as it is to to order, alone to ship all of it out with accuracy.

If you are not wanting a press, then I simply can not handle small orders at this time.

DO NOT SEND ME MONEY UNLESS I AM AWARE YOU ARE GOING TO, AND I HAVE RESPONDED TO GO AHEAD.

Please, make sure to read through my posts before asking questions.

GrizzAwoken
02-21-2010, 10:26 PM
List sent to both tacsupply@comcast.net and americantactical@comcast.net

Thanks for the continued time and effort Matt,

-Grizz

Matt P
02-22-2010, 12:36 PM
1. Jimmy L
2. Brandon R
3. Channing N- No worries, I found your payments. All updated
5. Ryan E- No Worries, I found your list.
6. Evan E
7. Frank G
8. Darin. R
9. Thomas L
10. Ray H
11. Kevin W
12. Louis R
13. Brandon D
14. Chad. F------- You ordered Decap Pins, but did not list which ones. I will remove them from your order if I get no response from you and credit your order.
15. James S
16. James B
17. Steven S H
18. Julian. A
19. Wade L
20. Ward L
21. Ron S
22. James C
23. Chris P
24. Derek R
25. Charles H
26. James L
The new list as of this min. I have recieved payments from you.

That should complete the list as those of you who took part in this.
2:50 PM was the time. I have checked all paypal and gunpal. This should be my most complete list.
If your name is not on it, contact me with payment amount and how you paid along with date.
Thank you.

If you want to be my buddy, and save on shipping to you, and see beautiful Fresno, the Armpit of California(no dis-respect to those who love Fresno). Please, I welcome any and all to come and pick thier stuff up here.

gucci pilot
02-22-2010, 3:57 PM
If you want to be my buddy, and save on shipping to you, and see beautiful Fresno, the Armpit of California(no dis-respect to those who love Fresno). Please, I welcome any and all to come and pick thier stuff up here.

Sweet! I'll stop by your house tomorrow to pick up my babies. Is 6:30 too early?

Thanks!

BusBoy
02-22-2010, 4:14 PM

After hosting the group buy... how can I resist NOT being a BUDDY!!

ROAD TRIP TO FRESNO!

Klaus73
02-22-2010, 5:01 PM
SOB! missed out on another GP! just saw this post. and i made a list of stuff to get for my 550 this past thursday. please tell me you'll be hosting another GP soon???

Im willing to bet the deal has ended seein as how Dillion offices are closed?

Matt P
02-22-2010, 5:02 PM
WHEN THE STUFF GETS HERE!!!

It hasnt even been ordered yet.
Sidenote:
I, and a friend, have spent 5 hours creating a shopping cart on Dillons site.
After entering an order, I saw that for some reason the cart had not registered the item. So, we re-checked the order to see if other things had not been added.
Well, we found out that for some crazy reason, the cart deleted, or it did not register items. Plus, it would log me out for no reason.
Basically, I cant create a reliable cart on Dillon and must handwrite out this order.
5 hours wasted.
Ward, remember our recent conversation? I have elevated myself to a much more worthy name for Matt, ....... I am Super Moron... For the amount of effort I must now put out.

THIS GROUP BUY IS DONE.... CLOSED, CLOSED CLOSED!!
NO MORE ORDERS. NO MORE WORK FOR ME.

foxtrotuniformlima
02-22-2010, 5:08 PM
Again, Matt, thanks for putting this together.

Perhaps we can get the Mods to change your forum title from " Senior Member" to "Super Moron"..

foxtrotuniformlima
02-22-2010, 5:10 PM
So, who got in on this from SoCal ?

rockdogz
02-22-2010, 5:11 PM
So, who got in on this from SoCal ?

Me! Thanks Matt!

lou3100
02-22-2010, 5:49 PM
I did

Antihero47
02-22-2010, 6:43 PM
I did as well. Still debating if I want to make the trek. I can stay in Visalia with family. I have not seen them in awhile. ;) Who knows, I'll have to see how much shipping costs.

gucci pilot
02-22-2010, 7:05 PM
You know, you guys forgot that Matt also runs tactical training classes. Come to Fresno and leave a better shot. Oh, you will also have a new Dillon in your trunk... :33:

epkid
02-22-2010, 8:05 PM
Check PM, Thanks for putting up with us.

Chad

Matt P
02-22-2010, 10:03 PM
Check the First Post in this thread for the latest info on who ordered, and who I need more info from.
Yeah, 10:58 PM, and I have been working on this ALL Day. Still not complete.
So much work insuring everyone gets credit for what they paid.

I see at least 2 more hours, and thats just to comprise the order list. Then I have to go through and break all the orders down to seperate components, and add them with the same like items, to get my Master list down from 30 pages of each one of you and your individual orders, to something I can physically order from.

So, please check the front page. And keep checking. I will update the names with more info needed, as I need it.

Thank you for working with me on this.

PonchoTA
02-22-2010, 10:32 PM
Funds on the way Matt! Thanks!

Please let me know if I over paid too! Gulp, my math is not that strong!

Cheers,
Paul

Matt P
02-23-2010, 12:35 AM
I actuall have been shorted all together about $400.00.

The list is done of all who have paid, and how much has been finished.

more work tomorrow... 1:35am I typed this..Whewww

smokeysbandit
02-23-2010, 7:39 AM
Thanks again Matt! I can't wait to start pulling the handle on that Dillon xl650!
-Brandon

GrizzAwoken
02-23-2010, 8:17 AM
Matt,

Too bad you don't live closer to SD as I bet we'd get together and buy you a beer or ten... ;-)

Antihero47
02-23-2010, 8:44 AM
That sucks. I assume this is going to take a little longer than previously thought. Only way to check to see who is short is go through everyones order in the group buy and check their payments. Make sure everyone is good to go.

Just keep us informed bud.

Matt P
02-23-2010, 10:00 AM
The order and the amounts that Calgunners have paid has been confirmed.
At this point, I have to break everyones order down into the amounts of each item wanted.
I have started that today.
I hope to submit the entire order this afternoon to Dillon for my rep to go over and figure out what my total will be including shipping.
Next, I have to get cashiers checks and rush the checks to Dillon.
Its my hope to have all the stuff sometime next week.

Thank you for all your extremely kind support, and appreciation for my work on your behalf.

I am sorry, but I will not do this amount of work at such a steep discount again.

The first post with the list is as accurate as possible. I dont intend to add any more names, and there should be no more messages next to the name.

Enough hen pecking on this key board, I am sure I can hear some of you saying... Cmon Matt, back to work on the order!!................... Okay, okay.

HokeySon
02-23-2010, 2:13 PM
Hot Dang!!! I made the list!!, I made the List !!! Yippeeeee!!!!!

can't thank Matt enough!!!!!

PonchoTA
02-23-2010, 5:36 PM
Is it here yet?

:D

Matt P
02-23-2010, 7:37 PM
You're killin me Paul..........

The order is compiled into a deliverable form to Dillon.
That cart system sucks royal. I was entering a bunch of items, and I noticed that cart wouldnt take any more????
So, I copied the cart, and then had to delete every item in the cart first.
Then I finished off with the rest of the list in order to get a total on what the retail is.
I copied that and pasted.
Ohh, that wasnt the first train ride on that express to hell, I had been on it before. When I tried to compile everyones order by just creating one giant list.
So, we ended up having to (Julians 4X4-my buddy who helped) create a rtyped list which Julian did with all the items that persons wanted, and then I read off everyone list and he made a check mark to the item they wanted. Then, he took that list in word, and added the toatls to that and printed it.
Then from that I created the final list after entering it all in on Dillons website.
So, after another all day, we are where we are at.
Tomorrow a double check of our amounts, and then calling Dillon to fax it.

I will add more info as I actually fax it off.

gucci pilot
02-23-2010, 8:20 PM
You're killin me Paul..........

The order is compiled into a deliverable form to Dillon.
That cart system sucks royal. I was entering a bunch of items, and I noticed that cart wouldnt take any more????
So, I copied the cart, and then had to delete every item in the cart first.
Then I finished off with the rest of the list in order to get a total on what the retail is.
I copied that and pasted.
Ohh, that wasnt the first train ride on that express to hell, I had been on it before. When I tried to compile everyones order by just creating one giant list.
So, we ended up having to (Julians 4X4-my buddy who helped) create a rtyped list which Julian did with all the items that persons wanted, and then I read off everyone list and he made a check mark to the item they wanted. Then, he took that list in word, and added the toatls to that and printed it.
Then from that I created the final list after entering it all in on Dillons website.
So, after another all day, we are where we are at.
Tomorrow a double check of our amounts, and then calling Dillon to fax it.

I will add more info as I actually fax it off.

So, Matt, are you saying that it's too late to change my order?

:p

PonchoTA
02-23-2010, 8:35 PM
Just kidding with ya Matt! You totally freaking RAWK, and you know it!!!!! :yes:

Let me say thank you so very much for dealing with all of us newbies, and complicated fellows so well, and taking great care of us with these group buys!

Your efforts are VERY much appreciated, and we are thankful!

:cheers2:
Paul

Matt P
02-24-2010, 1:26 PM
Another comedian there with Darin..... Funny stuff.

My rep is not there today. So, I am in a holding pattern until I can talk with him directly.
The order amounts were checked, and thankfully so, as I had mis-read when I created my master order list.
I needed to just add one item and the number of them.

We are in good shape now.
Just waiting on Dillon, and not me.
The final Gunpal, and paypal should transfer fully tomorrow anyways.

PonchoTA
02-24-2010, 8:02 PM
Hey Matt, do you think we'll have them in our hands/doorsteps by mid-March?

I'll be moving the weekend of the 21st, so if the stuff won't be here by then for me to take it with me, then I can have it shipped to my new place in Tucson afterward.

Please let me know soonest!

Thanks so much,

Paul

jimmyleost
02-24-2010, 8:10 PM
The wait is totally worth the 20% :D Thanks Matt!

mtenenhaus
02-25-2010, 6:13 AM
MattP, while i couldn't get the needed funds in time to participate in the sale I just wanted to say that this effort on behalf of the calguns members was really nice of you.

I'm sorry i didn't jump in.....but thank you for doing this for us.

Matt P
02-25-2010, 9:46 AM
Well, that was unexpected. Someone who didnt participate thanked me. Cool.

The significant discount came about as I thought, what the hell, I will see if any of my fellow calgunners want some Dillon stuff. Since I am already doing an order, no big deal.
I just didnt anticipate the volume of requests from those wanting to get involved.

I am hopeful if you were happy with my level of service, that at some point after you get your items, you will hook a ninja up with some Itraders!!:)

Anyways, the update is my rep is there and I am faxing him the order right now.
After he looks through it, and calls me, I will ask him on a delivery date.
I am hopeful for early next week.

I will post soon..

Antihero47
02-25-2010, 10:23 AM
Yeah, I can't believe how large the list got as well. I wonder how the rep is going to take the order. How many presses wound up being purchased if you don't mind me asking. I know I got a 650.

Matt P
02-25-2010, 12:03 PM

Actually, this sized order didnt really create any big deal.
I was told that Dillon usually does something for those dealers who do $100,000.00 a year. They have many of those.
I am a long way from that amount.
I thought I was going to be impressive telling him it was initially going to be about $10,000.00.
He kindly, without any insult, let me know that I basically was just another guy ordering.
No discount on shipping either.

I tried to work it for you guys, but Dillon is just too popular, and thier equipment and after the sales warrenty too good in this industry.
Thier no questions asked service is awesome.

Antihero47
02-25-2010, 3:12 PM
Wow thats pretty intense. I would think MidwayUSA, Grafs and the larger online\mail order companies fill those numbers. Let us know what its going to cost for the shipping per person to you. I'll throw in my share.

Appreciate it, looks like this GB is going off without a hitch, great communication.

I think your future is filled with many a Itraders. ;)

Matt P
02-25-2010, 4:09 PM
I hopefully am just doing my part as others I am sure do, who create Group Orders make every effort to keep those of you who have spent thier hard earned dollars well informed of the process.
My Itraders are literally my badge of honor.
They reflect how I treat others, and also I feel they deserve your consideration and trust when doing business with me.
I work hard to earn as many as I did.
That number is also proof to me as the value of Cal Guns and allowing me to offer this opportunity. Without this forum, and the hard work behind the scenes by those involved, I would have one less place to be a small valued resource.
I walk my talk, and have donated to the federation.

Yes, we are nearly there. Very close.
When the money has been placed in Dillons hands, I will only then breathe a little easier.
Thank fully I have had some incredible help from Julian, Tino of American Firearms, and those of you who made the order as easy for me under my terms.
I only had two who made changes after the fact, and that I appreciate greatly.

Thanks Anti again.

Matt P
02-26-2010, 4:01 PM
Order placed with my rep.
That much is a done deal.

Researching the options in shipping right now.
I will get a call back on Monday letting me know my options for recieveing it.

Matt P
03-01-2010, 8:55 AM
Frank had an excellent idea of how to figure shipping.
He is a smart one that Frank....
Anyhoo,
The total weight is just over 2200 pounds, and on 3 1/2 pallets.

I will take the total shipping cost to me, and then on the dollar figure of the total order, I will divide that amount into the order.
Then, with that number, times it by the amount of money on items you spent.
This should be the easiest way to do it, as I just will not get a break down on what is the actual amount of weight of each of your orders.

The first quote on shipping I was told $1500.00
Please understand that as a dealer, and the fact you recieved quite a steep discount, I am not getting any break on shipping costs. nor should I. As I was given a discounted price.
I realize there is the possibility that you may have to pay more for shipping then possibly you would have if you ordered direct.
But, you would not have recieved any discount on that order.

No *****ing please....can I type that?

edit below after seeing the post.

oh, I guess I can, it just wont put in the witch part, and the w replaced with a B... Hopefully you guys get my drift.

BusBoy
03-01-2010, 9:51 AM
tagging for Matts updates

Antihero47
03-01-2010, 10:39 AM
So has the order been placed and its going to be on its way, or are you going to hold the order and get everyone to pay the shipping first?

Either way is good. I understand this is your first order and every step of the way is unknown.

Thanks for the Updates. I just keep walking by my loney Lee turret press with his eyes wide waiting for his buddy and shaking my head.... not today buddy not today.

:p

Matt P
03-01-2010, 11:44 AM
I have used Fed Ex to over night the funds to Dillon. They have been left at Fed Ex already.
The shipping has been arranged, and I will be figuring out the final cost to each of you shortly.
I will wait untill I get the order, so that I can also figure what it will cost for me to then get the stuff to you, and what level of shipping service you want.

I will be only shipping by Fed Ex to you from me.

Sorry, I will not be running all around using this service and that.

Items will not ship to you until I have recovered my shipping costs to get your items to you. Once you pay, you will have your items shipped.

Paypal, or gunpal can be used as long as I get the actual amount that you owe for shipping.

It will take 3-5 days to get the items from Dillon.

Figure they get my checks tomorrow, and they paossibly get this order out by Wed.
I thinking Friday, or by Monday, Tuesday next week.

Edit- Just talked to Dillon, my cashier checks will have to clear first. So it will be an additional couple days to get this order out the door.
As it is, the checks will be there tomorrow. Next, a slight wait for them to clear. The funds have already been taken from my account.

In my mind, I have paid for your orders.
No wait now on my end. Its all on Dillons.

gucci pilot
03-01-2010, 12:25 PM
Wow, the Dillon sales folks are really showing you much love. Worth the wait, though.

Jerm
03-01-2010, 2:42 PM
I guess according to my bank there has been much cashiers check fraud and they are not as safe as they used to be. I ran into this in another issue.
Jerm

Matt P
03-03-2010, 1:06 PM
Another left message for my rep.

I should hear from them tomorrow. The status I hope will be shipped, or just waiting for the pick up of the order.
Anyways, this is Dillon after all. I have no worries.
I will confirm they recieved my payment tho.

On the phone now..
The checks have cleared!!! Yoo Hooo!!
The order is being packaged for shipment.
I am confirming what day it will ship.
$700.00 worth on back order?????? Thats what I was told. I dont know what.

Still waiting..........
It ships tomorrow.
I am told I should have the order Tuesday.
4 1/2 Pallets!!!!!!!!!!

GrizzAwoken
03-03-2010, 1:08 PM
Nice! Thanks for keeping us updated Matt =)

Hantra
03-03-2010, 4:41 PM
Excellent! Thanks Matt for the great service, and the updates!

Matt P
03-05-2010, 10:52 AM
No new updates as it is guys.

I am going to stand by what I was told in the last message.

Soon, very soon... Dillon Goodness!!!

Po-Ren
03-07-2010, 1:47 AM
"Excellent" - via Mr. Burns.
Thanks again for offering this group buy and all the hours you put in!

Matt P
03-08-2010, 12:57 PM
THE DILLON ORDER IS HERE!!!

Please See the first page for additional info.

Antihero47
03-08-2010, 1:46 PM
PM'ed

BusBoy
03-08-2010, 2:00 PM
LET CHAOS COMMENCE!! lol! Right on!!

Awesome of you to update as often as you did Matt!!

Anyway you can throw up a list of what was backordered?

626silvia
03-08-2010, 4:09 PM
DAM....I missed the boat, whens the next Dillion GB?

:sleeping:

freonr22
03-08-2010, 4:15 PM
wow! a group buy gone good?? Awesome!!

jimbo
03-08-2010, 4:17 PM
PM'd thanks Matt......:cool2:

jimboone
03-08-2010, 6:00 PM
Shipping information sent.

Thanks Matt

PonchoTA
03-08-2010, 6:28 PM
Hi Matt,

I'll need my order shipped please, too far for me to pick up! PM inbound.

Thanks Matt!! You RAWK!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

Paul

The Latest GREATEST UP TO DATE List..
28. Paul M - Changes Made- emailed you

The order is here. I dont know, or have a list of what was back ordered as of yet. I am seperating the orders out.

First, I need to know who wants theirs shipped.

If you are picking up, then I need to know this also. Everyone who is picking up MUST make arrangements with me before hand.

I do not know pricing on shipping to you, nor what the cost to each one of you was.

Right now, I need to know who wants their order shipped for sure Fed Ex. This way I can seperate it out and get an idea of how Fed Ex wants me to do it.

PM me your name, and I will sort out that order for shipping.

GrizzAwoken
03-08-2010, 8:26 PM
PM Sent for shipping to San Diego

gucci pilot
03-08-2010, 9:00 PM
Matt, PM sent. I'll be making the drive down.

foxtrotuniformlima
03-09-2010, 5:28 AM
COOL !

I'm driving up to the Bay Area from LA today and will be back late Thursday.

If someone wants me to bring their order back, they could pick it up in Long Beach Friday AM.

Matt P
03-09-2010, 9:59 AM
I have updated the first post.

Chant
03-09-2010, 9:59 AM
PM Sent for shipping

Matt P
03-09-2010, 11:00 AM
Just so you know what I am dealing with..

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g42/parlier61/PB030069.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g42/parlier61/PB030070.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g42/parlier61/PB030071.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g42/parlier61/PB030072.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g42/parlier61/PB030073.jpg
Look below Darin, recognize anything......
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g42/parlier61/PB030074.jpg

Matt P
03-09-2010, 11:01 AM
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g42/parlier61/PB030075.jpg

Antihero47
03-09-2010, 11:03 AM
thanks for the update matt.

foxtrotuniformlima
03-09-2010, 11:10 AM
I see mine !!!!!!

BusBoy
03-09-2010, 11:30 AM
Matt, To save on posts replies and PM responses.

When do you think that people can begin to come and get their orders? Are you doing shipping orders first or does it really matter.

Id be interested in picking it up this weekend but I don't know your schedule.

Let us know when you can, looking at those pics you've gotta be a busy guy right about now.

-Chris

Matt P
03-09-2010, 11:35 AM
When I get everyones order set aside, I will be ready.

I will place your order up front behind my counter for your pick up this weekend.
It will have your name on it, and what if anything is on back order, and possibly what you owe for shipping from Dillon.

I may not be here, this Saturday.

BusBoy
03-09-2010, 11:44 AM
When I get everyones order set aside, I will be ready.

I will place your order up front behind my counter for your pick up this weekend.
It will have your name on it, and what if anything is on back order, and possibly what you owe for shipping from Dillon.

I may not be here, this Saturday.

Sounds good. Whats the address of your shop and its hours?

Again, I think this is by far one of the best things that Ive seen a member do for the CalGuns Community (other than donate of course :p ) the paperwork and order seperation itself has gotta be a b!tch.

Sucks that you wont be there. Id love to meet and shake your hand for doing this great group buy!

PonchoTA
03-09-2010, 12:27 PM
COOL !

If someone wants me to bring their order back, they could pick it up in Long Beach Friday AM.

Hey!! Would you be willing to bring mine down and stop by in the Ventura area? I'd surely contribute to your gas fund for your trouble, saving me the cost of the shipping, if Matt hasn't shipped it out yet.

Please let me know soonest!

Thanks,
Paul

smokeysbandit
03-09-2010, 12:56 PM
COOL !

I'd love it if you could pick mine up as well! It'd be worth a couple beers to me, at least. I'm in Huntington Beach so pickup from you would be easy. If you don't mind grabbing it, you'd be the man! I'll have to see if its still ok with Matt as I told him I was gonna have it shipped, and I don't want to make things any more difficult on him. On a side note, all of those blue boxes sure are pretty! :43:
Thanks,
Brandon D

Matt P
03-09-2010, 2:37 PM
The easiest thing would be for the guy who wants to pick up other members orders, establish a thread so that he can see who is interested.
I will need to insure that I will know what members orders he will take, and I also need that member to PM me, once the orders are ready for delivery/or pick up.

My Address:
4089 N Clovis
Fresno, Ca 93727
559-486-1361

Thank you very much for the very kind remarks.

Matt P
03-10-2010, 11:25 AM
Bear with me guys,
I am NOT set up to ship things out to this level.
I have to handle my day to day clients here at the shop, plus take the time to seperate all the items out.

I am still working on all of it. I have about half the orders seperated.

I am still trying to get a sense on what Fed Ex shipping will be..

Also realize, I am basically putting ALL the other stuff I have to do, besides helping clients, answering the phone, to address this order.

Please bear with me.

Matt P
03-10-2010, 1:38 PM
(7) Seven is the number of how many more orders I need to put together.
I have all the others done.
I will be sending out tomorrow those orders that I can US Mail.

Those who have pm' ed me about picking up their orders, I have all your stuff put together and waiiting for you with your name on the boxes. I have put the number of boxes your order is, along with your initials on your individual boxes and the box number for that complete count.
You wont miss the stuff..It dominates my little behind counter walk area.

Thank you again to all of you for not rushing me, and being extremely understanding about how much work this is for me.

rockdogz
03-10-2010, 1:54 PM
Thanks again Matt! You rock!! :)

gucci pilot
03-10-2010, 6:20 PM
Thanks, Matt. I know I got a crap load of Dillon goodness but thanks for bearing with me while I'm out with the AF. I know that you ain't a storage company. That SL 900 sure looks pretty. Who's jealous? :drool5:

Antihero47
03-10-2010, 11:38 PM
PM'ed you Matt.

Matt P
03-11-2010, 10:28 AM
I went into this deal a little stupid for realizing how many of you wanted stuff. I greatly underestimated what I was in for. No worries, Im not looking for atta boys or stuff like that.
I tell you this in a effort to apologize for as long as it is taking me to sort through it all. You guys deserve my best efforts. You kindness to me has warranted this.

I got in some of the backorderd stuff from Dillon yesterday. I am adding it.

I will post up next to your name if a pick up is happening, any u may owe for shipping, or a credit for you.

Matt P
03-11-2010, 1:14 PM
I have all the orders seperated.
Major FUBAR with some how one order not being actually placed.
Additionally, I have stuff left over, that I shouldnt have.

Now, I will go through each order, package all as best I can for shipping.
Your name has been placed on your order, and how many boxes it currently is. I just need to try and condense your individual order as best I can for actual shipping.
This will help me estimate shipping costs.

Again, bear with me.

Update: 5:36 PM
Still at it. Going through all the orders again to insure they are correct.
I have most of them ready to be shipped.

A few more to insure correctness.

Antihero47
03-11-2010, 8:31 PM
Well Matt if there are any extra strongmounts for the XL650's I'll take one of them. :p

jimbo
03-12-2010, 6:12 AM
any roller handles avail ? thanks......

Matt P
03-12-2010, 1:34 PM
Thank fully I went through all the orders a second time. I just finished. I mean just.
And now I see why I had way more stuff. The first few orders, which were all the last ones to be just checked, I had shortages in them.
Now, 97% of all orders are complete.

All the orders that will be shipped, have been properly packaged and sealed.

I am now finally, starting the estimation of cost with shipping. One guy has 14 boxes alone to be shipped.
So, I may not get this out until monday guys. Monday at the latest.
I have to measure packages, figure weight, and cost. Then wait for payment.

I am going as fast as I reasonably can.

I will first update the first post with the amounts of packages going to each of you. And additionally how it will come. Screw fed ex now, except for one of you.
I will use UPS and US mail.

Hang in there. I still have a retail business to run.

Oh, no extra items available.

MarioS
03-12-2010, 11:01 PM
Wow, just saw the pictures. That is a lot of Dillon blue and it looks great. A few of you are going to fall in love with those aluminum roller handles. I will likely never run a Dillon press without one again.

smokeysbandit
03-13-2010, 10:17 PM
I got my 650 set up on Friday after picking it up from foxtrotuniformlima, will be making ammo on it when I get back from vegas on Thursday. 1000 thank you's Matt! I am sooo excited to start loading on it, although I must say, my little single stage lee is suffering from an inferiority complex now. Big thumbs up and thanks to foxtrotuniformlima as well, for picking up my precious dillon boxes!
-Brandon

PonchoTA
03-14-2010, 9:34 AM
I'd like to give kudos to foxtrotuniformlima also! Great guy! Brought my setup down here too. Very gracious and I appreciate his taking the time to help me out. I hope I can do the same for him someday. At the least though, I will pay it forward to someone else that could use the favor too.

:thumbsup:

foxtrotuniformlima
03-14-2010, 9:48 AM
Matt, I too say thanks again. It was great to meet you.

My SL900 is up and running as well. makes beautiful ammo. Every bit as good as factory.

To PonchoTA & smokesybandit ; you are welcome. Anything to help out the CG Community.

Matt P
03-14-2010, 10:46 AM
Thanks guys. Very, very cool.
I am at the shop on my day off working on getting everyones order ready to ship tomorrow.
I will be confirming this as I get the shipping figured out.,

Antihero47
03-14-2010, 10:49 AM
Matt is a really cool dude for doing this for us. Little overwhelmed, but he will def be getting a lot of Itraders tacked onto his badge of honor. :p

All in all I think Matt did one of the best jobs I've seen when it comes to group buys and communicating, even showing us pictures of the Dillon goodness, I don't think i would have been able to help myself from ripping through some boxes like a kid at christmas.

I'm sure you are really taking a lot of time out of other things to make sure all the orders are good, seperate, check them off, contact a shipper, make labels and have them pick it up or drop it there.

sooo.... when is the next one, I need a roller handle, strong mount, a quick change, and a bullet bin. Do I paypal you now? :p Just kidding.

Matt P
03-14-2010, 1:07 PM
Thanks Evan.. Very nice thing to say.

I am now ready to estimate shipping.
I had to insure I have everyones address.

Now the nightmare will be measuring every freakin box, and then calculating the shipping based on those dimensions and weight.

Good thing you guys got on this order. I will not be doing another with that discount ever again. No way.

Matt P
03-14-2010, 5:23 PM
First page updated.

All shipping info, or other required info needed is by your name.

lou3100
03-15-2010, 2:43 AM
PM senr

lou3100
03-15-2010, 2:44 AM
oops! pm sent

Matt P
03-15-2010, 8:25 AM
First page updated.

Sorry, costs you see include shipping from Dillon.

jimboone
03-15-2010, 11:16 AM
Don't be sorry, we knew we were paying shipping going in to this. Glad you have made it through this and are finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel. I only wish I could have come up to personally pick up my stuff. Once again, thanks for the supreme effort.
Jim

GrizzAwoken
03-15-2010, 11:36 AM
PM and shipping payment sent

Zeroit
03-15-2010, 1:02 PM
Shipping $$ and PM sent.

Matt P
03-15-2010, 1:20 PM
Okay guys, I have updated the first post again.
You know, I have seen some of the appreciation as it relates to this group buy actually happening.
I am amazed by that. Never in my head, would I thought this wouldnt have happened.
It has taken my mad crazy amounts of time, but at no time was I worried it would nt happen.
I take my Itrader incredibly serious. I would never put forth something that put that rating in potential danger.
After all, I am basically a reflection of that rating.

Thank you all yet again for being so generous with me as it relates to your very kind words, and those who had a credit, letting me keep extra few dollars.

I will be doing another group buy like this in about a month.
I learned a great deal. There are many changes I would make next one.

Thank you for NONE of you riding me. ALL of you have been extremely kind and forgiving of how long it has taken me to get this out.

Thanks....Big Time.

Julians4x4
03-15-2010, 2:18 PM
Hey Matt,
I just wanted to thank you again, I can't wait to put my dillon press to work.
As always you continue to earn my appreciation and respect.

Matt P
03-15-2010, 4:09 PM
Thanks Julian..Very kind.

I have updated the first post.
Many have shipped as of today.
Missed UPS....... Those going that way, go tomorrow.

Hunter158
03-15-2010, 4:18 PM
Hello Matt.

Thank you for all your hard work on this... Any chance I could ask you to check UPS for my order? Ground would be fine. Possibly cheaper? Time is not a real problem. Just hoping.

12. James S -5 Your shipping is also hideous due to the large nature of your boxes. $148.24.

Let me know and I'll have Paypal to you ASAP.

Thanks again.

cowboybill
03-15-2010, 4:55 PM
pm sent with shipping payment info.
Thanks again Matt.

PonchoTA
03-15-2010, 6:16 PM
Okay guys, I have updated the first post again.
You know, I have seen some of the appreciation as it relates to this group buy actually happening.
I am amazed by that. Never in my head, would I thought this wouldnt have happened.
It has taken my mad crazy amounts of time, but at no time was I worried it would nt happen.
I take my Itrader incredibly serious. I would never put forth something that put that rating in potential danger.
After all, I am basically a reflection of that rating.

Thank you all yet again for being so generous with me as it relates to your very kind words, and those who had a credit, letting me keep extra few dollars.

I will be doing another group buy like this in about a month.
I learned a great deal. There are many changes I would make next one.

Thank you for NONE of you riding me. ALL of you have been extremely kind and forgiving of how long it has taken me to get this out.

Thanks....Big Time.

Hey Matt, I'm embarrassed to admit that I didn't think of it at the time, but this post (and Ward's comments) reminded me.

Sending a little "sumpin sumpin" to you for putting together this great deal, and I realize that you got very little of our discount from Dillon, so I would like to try and compensate some for your effort and willingness to deal with all of us!! This is the second GB I've been able to attend from you (in addition to the great UT CCW class!), and I have to say that once again, I was not disappointed!!

Keep up the great work, and I will be getting some more stuff from you! Later of course! :rofl:

:cheers2:
Cheers,
Paul

Hunter158
03-16-2010, 7:45 AM
Matt,

Thank you very much for all of your attention to detail and work on this project.
:King:

12. James S -5 Your shipping is also hideous due to the large nature of your boxes. $148.24. (I should be all paid up. :D Again, thank you for all your work.)

Once I get my purchases set up and running, I will likely be back to fill in items I missed.

For anyone interested, Matt has been the best at keeping us updated without prompting, on the ball with keeping everything moving, and extremely responsive to any requests. I have no problem recommending him to anyone. Very easy to do business with, and a great guy. Thank you Matt.

Matt P
03-16-2010, 8:51 AM
WOW PAUL!!!!!!!!!....... Dude, that was overly generous... You like Frank G, have gone wayyyyy over.
Again, I did this to just help out Cal Gunners, not make a bunch of money.
James, that was terribly nice of you also..

You guys so ROCK!!

I will be getting the last few of you with shipping info and what not...
Sooon, I will have all of your stuff gone and I can finally play with the stuff I bought... Still sits in box......boo hoo

Matt P
03-16-2010, 11:19 AM
Okay, more updates on the first page..

James Canty, I simply can not find any email from you to me with regards to where to ship.

Ron Sorrells, I am sorry buddy. I had forgot some items on your list to order in the massive confusion of it all. Since I duplicated an order, I didnt realize I was short items since the total cost was near what I projected.

Sung Yi, you have one of the biggest orders, and so its 12 boxes.. I still need tto know what you would like for me to do. I can try and combine more boxes into HUGE ones to get the cost down. Please advise.

Duy Lee, I should have your ammo boxes today. Its the 100rd 45 ones that are missing.

Ryan Elward, One box and waiting on hearing from you.

First page updated to the min.

TransAm-98
03-16-2010, 11:43 AM
Payment sent :thumbsup:

Matt P
03-16-2010, 12:14 PM
Was that Channing??.... Sweet, thanks:)

Hunter158
03-16-2010, 7:35 PM
12. James S -5 Yours Ships Today UPS

It did!!! It did ship today!!! Wohooooooo!!!!!!

Thanks again Matt.

gucci pilot
03-16-2010, 8:28 PM
Matt, we talked a couple of times on the phone about classes that you teach. How about putting up a (ahem, current) website on what's coming up? I for one would like a IPSC, USPSA or that flavor of a pistol course. I know that you have done long gun stuff before but I need a reason to shoot all of the 40 & 45 I'll have from my new Dillon 650.

Yeah, my brutha, I'm calling you out... ;)

PS: I forgot about my new Dillon 900. I'll need a shotgun class too. Thanks.

Hunter158
03-17-2010, 10:43 AM
It did!!! It did ship today!!! Wohooooooo!!!!!!

Thanks again Matt.

And arrived just a few minutes ago. You kept the order straight, and it is perfect. Thank you again!

lou3100
03-18-2010, 5:32 AM
just received my order. Thanks matt for putting this all together:jump::thumbsup:

Matt P
03-18-2010, 1:20 PM
If you ordered a 550, or 650 and recieved an extra set dies from me, I need those dies back please, or pay for them.
If you have an extra set of dies.
I like a moron included die sets with some presses that should not have came with dies.
I just figured out why I was short on dies sets.

Please contact me and make arrangements for me to recieve those back. I havent gone through the orders yet to see who I shipped dies with and I shouldnt.

Thanks for the help with that guys...

jimbo
03-18-2010, 5:41 PM
Thanks Matt .... :punk::punk::jump::thumbsup:

Hantra
03-18-2010, 6:49 PM
I have never participated in a group buy as perfectly orchestrated as this one. KUDOS Matt! :clap:

Also, I gotta say. . . I am so extremely impressed at the sheer level of engineering and quality that go into these Dillon presses. Amazing. I'm coming off a RCBS, and it really is a "rock chucker" compared to this feat of engineering.

Matt P
03-18-2010, 7:49 PM
Updated first post..
I am going to box your items Ron..
They should go out tomorrow..

Matt P
03-19-2010, 6:24 PM
Okay update..
Ron Sorrells- Your order will ship tomorrow no matter what. You owe with your credit $28.68

Duy Le- Yours ships tomorrow also. You owe me $17.84 for shipping.

Derek Ray- Do I owe you a DVD?

Thomas Lee your stuff goes out tomorrow...You owe nothing.

Channing Ng- Your pins go out tomorrow also.

That should be about it. Except for those who havent contacted me to get their stuff.

cowboybill
03-19-2010, 6:45 PM
just unpacked all my new toys...awesome group buy experience! Thanks Matt!!!

Antihero47
03-20-2010, 5:36 PM
Finally was able to get all my stuff set up. I'm loving it. Thanks again Matt, the girlfriend said it was the nicest shop she's been too, and thanks for helping her with it to the car.

Itrader incoming... ;)

TransAm-98
03-20-2010, 5:45 PM
Except for those who havent contacted me to get their stuff.

Hey Matt did you get my payment through PayPal

-Ryan Elward

taz
03-20-2010, 8:46 PM
Matt,
I want to thank you again for your Herculean effort in putting together this group buy. An OUTSTANDING JOB!!!!!! And it was a pleasure to meet you and shake your hand. Fellas do yourselves a favor and visit his shop. Not only will you meet one of the nicest people but he has some nice eye candy for you to see and touch. Matt can you send me the Airsoft info, Thanks.
Taz

GrizzAwoken
03-20-2010, 9:13 PM
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know I got my stuff eariler in the week and it is all exactly as Matt has said. He has been an absolute pleasure to work with and I would not hesitate to do another deal with him. AAA+

Matt,

You do owe me a DVD brother.

Thanks

Matt P
03-29-2010, 2:36 PM
Another Group buy with Dillon will be soon forming.
Please dont PM yet as I need to figure out the details.
See the first post for more information.

damilfman
03-29-2010, 5:40 PM
sweet I'm in on this new one...

Gio
03-29-2010, 5:44 PM
Nice, I guess I will wait for the new GB to start then ;)

-Gio

gucci pilot
03-29-2010, 8:46 PM
Matt, my friend just dropped off the presses that he picked up for me. He was impressed with your shop. I'm definitely going to make it down in person to thank you for your hard work in this GB.

No reloading this weekend though, I got to make a reloading bench. :hammer:

Matt, can you do a group buy on reloading benches?

Matt P
03-30-2010, 10:55 AM
Plenty of info on how to set one up on the web.
I suggest insuring that the press is low enough so when you are seated, you can easily view down on top of the shell plate. It makes it easier to do a visual of the cases as they rotate. It seems many with of the 650s, dont use the low powder sensor as they prefer just to visually look into the case.
I use my low powder sensor, and would'nt be with out it. It is the one tool I ALWAYS look at when I am running the press. I insure that the indicator always falls within the proper area.
If you have the strong mount, this will raise your press fairly high off the top of the bench.
I have strong mounts on my 550 and 650. I will be setting up my 1050 with a motor if Frank hooks me up. I checked the price for the one a company makes, and its almost $900.00. Anyone want to do a group buy on those?

Okay, I am going to committ to this new group buy.

Send me a PM for price structure.

bearstatearmory.com
03-30-2010, 11:06 AM
I would love to get my hands on a 550 or 650. A 1050 might be a little excessive for my current needs. :43:

Edit: PM sent but it doesn't look like it went through. Please let me know if you don't have one.

bender152
03-30-2010, 11:13 AM
PM sent.

edwordsigh
03-30-2010, 1:56 PM
PM sent!

mobile4
03-30-2010, 7:27 PM
PM sent

gucci pilot
03-30-2010, 7:35 PM
I suggest insuring that the press is low enough so when you are seated, you can easily view down on top of the shell plate. It makes it easier to do a visual of the cases as they rotate. It seems many with of the 650s, dont use the low powder sensor as they prefer just to visually look into the case.
I use my low powder sensor, and would'nt be with out it. It is the one tool I ALWAYS look at when I am running the press. I insure that the indicator always falls within the proper area.
If you have the strong mount, this will raise your press fairly high off the top of the bench.
I have strong mounts on my 550 and 650. I will be setting up my 1050 with a motor if Frank hooks me up. I checked the price for the one a company makes, and its almost $900.00. Anyone want to do a group buy on those?

Low powder sensor, eh? I'm digging through my boxes. I'm not sure if I got one. Does it come in it's own box or is it with the 650? Dang.

Matt P
03-30-2010, 10:56 PM
I need to order some of those myself..I forgot.

damilfman
03-31-2010, 1:08 PM
is anyone from the LA area (818/661/805) going in on this GB???

gucci pilot
03-31-2010, 1:18 PM
Matt, I know you got a 400 dollar min, but if I can't find the low powder sensor with the new 650, can I piggy back on this GB? Is that the same as the powder check? If so, then I ordered it. I just need to find it in all of the boxes.

damilfman
04-01-2010, 7:04 AM
matt when is the GB going to close ???

G-Man WC
04-01-2010, 5:40 PM
I think round two has yet to open. I'm waiting for the word so I can toss my hat into the blue ring. -g

1911dude
04-01-2010, 6:44 PM
So what kind of discount are we talkin here? I'm interested in the Square Deal B and wondering if the discount is significant enough to jump on the bandwagon.

thanks.

damilfman
04-01-2010, 7:25 PM
I think round two has yet to open. I'm waiting for the word so I can toss my hat into the blue ring. -g

its already open....

G-Man WC
04-01-2010, 8:43 PM
its already open....

Sorry, must have missed Matt's post. I thought I remember him saying hold off and look at orig thread for details. He seemed to be finishing up the last of the shipping on GB#1. -g

damilfman
04-01-2010, 9:28 PM
Sorry, must have missed Matt's post. I thought I remember him saying hold off and look at orig thread for details. He seemed to be finishing up the last of the shipping on GB#1. -g

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showpost.php?p=4040694&postcount=186

xXcHiNaXmAnXx
04-02-2010, 12:36 AM

most likely for me.. we need more peeps from so cal to join so we can arrange for pick-up. im in the 310 area

damilfman
04-02-2010, 2:51 AM
most likely for me.. we need more peeps from so cal to join so we can arrange for pick-up. im in the 310 area

I need to double check my needs and then place a order. I will more than likely doing a pick up.

fcr
04-02-2010, 10:16 AM

I would like the price structure for it. I am interested in the 650 and would like to know approx what I am getting into so the wife isn't thrown for a loop. She know the retail as we go into Dillon when we are in Scottsdale, and if there is a significant difference, I can get the green light. If you can't give a price structure, I understand. I appreciate your effort, I know what organizing a group is like, doing it for an internet GB must be insane.
Thanks fcr

damilfman
04-02-2010, 4:01 PM
I would like the price structure for it. I am interested in the 650 and would like to know approx what I am getting into so the wife isn't thrown for a loop. She know the retail as we go into Dillon when we are in Scottsdale, and if there is a significant difference, I can get the green light. If you can't give a price structure, I understand. I appreciate your effort, I know what organizing a group is like, doing it for an internet GB must be insane.
Thanks fcr

pm matt or me

I hope there will be more people going in on this. Trying to arrange pick up for the items

Modimo
04-03-2010, 8:43 AM
pm sent

Switchbarrel
04-03-2010, 9:40 AM
Anyone from Nor-Cal (Tracy, Livermore, Pleasanton area) getting in on the buy that plans to make the trek to Fresno to pick-up? I'm in for a Sq. Deal B if I don't have to pay shipping twice.

-Rick

ABLE
04-03-2010, 10:39 AM
I just need a i-13305 powder funnel for 243 rifle. can some one tell me how much that would be????? Dillon wants almost as much for the item as ship which is rediculous to me. If anyone has one, I would be willing to buy theirs.

Able in Idaho

fcr
04-03-2010, 10:51 AM
pm matt or me

I hope there will be more people going in on this. Trying to arrange pick up for the items

got the info, thanks.

damilfman
04-03-2010, 11:39 AM
got the info, thanks.

no problem....

we need more people in on this...I think a majority of the people got in on the first GB

G-Man WC
04-03-2010, 4:17 PM
I'll be in on round #2. Waiting for a reply from Matt.
I'm in Walnut Creek and will be making the trip in my truck to pick up.
If I can assist any in the East Bay, I don't mind bringing your boxes back.
PM me.

-gary

nimoZ
04-03-2010, 6:48 PM
PM send

damilfman
04-04-2010, 5:01 PM
all pm's replied...

ShootinMedic
04-05-2010, 8:53 AM
Am I too late? I would like to get in on the buy if I can.

damilfman
04-05-2010, 11:34 AM
just to give everyone a heads up....Matt P is running the GB not me. I'm just conversing via PM with some other members.

mushrew
04-05-2010, 4:01 PM
when are you closing this?

Matt P
04-06-2010, 10:02 AM
All PMS replied to..
I will post when this will close.
I am currently accepting orders and placing them as they arrive.

damilfman
04-06-2010, 3:17 PM
order submitted

gtturborex
04-07-2010, 6:08 AM
Pm sent

Matt P
04-08-2010, 12:13 PM
All PMs responded to...

Matt P
04-11-2010, 3:42 PM
All PMs responded ...

G-Man WC
04-11-2010, 11:19 PM
PM sent. -g

juicy
04-12-2010, 4:12 AM
mike go halves? send me a bbm

G-Man WC
04-12-2010, 12:33 PM
My order is placed. I can Pony Express your order back to the east bay.
If anyone from the bay area wants in and wants to save on shipping from Matt P.'s location in Fresno
Making the drive and have no problems returning with your boxes.
I'm not trying to make any money, just help a few fellow CalGunners out since I'm going that way.
PM me and we can work out details if you like. -gary

1911dude
04-13-2010, 7:57 AM
Matt, See PM please.

Modimo
04-15-2010, 10:31 AM
Order/Payment sent today. This was exactly the kick in the butt I needed to finally get started reloading! Looking forward to it!

damilfman
04-15-2010, 12:11 PM

bump for this

Matt P
04-16-2010, 8:46 AM
All PMs have been answered my friends..
Orders being made and placed as I recieve the funds..

RomanDad
04-17-2010, 4:32 PM
All PMs have been answered my friends..
Orders being made and placed as I recieve the funds..

Is there a list of names (like in the first post) for the new orders?

Matt P
04-19-2010, 12:31 PM
I have ordered all those who have sent in payments.

The last three payments, including the personel check, have resulted in a order as of today.

I have recieved nothing from Dillon as of today.

Peter W Bush
04-19-2010, 2:54 PM
are you planning another Dillon buy anytime soon?

damilfman
04-19-2010, 7:12 PM
I have ordered all those who have sent in payments.

The last three payments, including the personel check, have resulted in a order as of today.

I have recieved nothing from Dillon as of today.

patiently waiting....

plus pg 24 is mine :43:

G-Man WC
04-19-2010, 10:07 PM
Matt, Did all of the orders go in at the same time or as you received them? -g

damilfman
04-19-2010, 10:24 PM
Matt, Did all of the orders go in at the same time or as you received them? -g

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showpost.php?p=4134436&postcount=227

Matt P
04-23-2010, 2:14 PM
4. Gmanwc- Here at shop
5. R. Duncan- Here at shop
6. Omid- Here at shop

Hey guys, if your name is here, please let me know if you are picking up or I am shipping.. Thanks..

Modimo
04-26-2010, 1:00 PM
Shipping. Thank you!

Modimo
04-29-2010, 11:54 AM
Just received my order... Great experience. Thanks for putting this group buy together Matt!

Matt P
04-30-2010, 9:14 AM
Thanks guys.. Super cool.

Jack, I have your order my friend.. Thanks

Cal-Compliant
05-08-2010, 6:46 AM
any new Bulk purchases for the Dillon XL650 coming yet?

franco802
05-08-2010, 5:21 PM
What is the Dillon 550 going for on this GB?

NCHogin
05-08-2010, 5:49 PM
any new Bulk purchases for the Dillon XL650 coming yet?

PLEASE PLEASE (not begging but hand raising high) ;)
I want to go in on the next bulk purchase, been eyeing on a Dillon XL650 too.

onikuma
05-08-2010, 6:05 PM
pm sent :)

Matt P
05-11-2010, 4:22 PM
All PMs answered.

I am currently working on 4 orders now. Waiting for delivery from Dillon.
I will update the thread as it arrives.

PM me to take advantage of Dillon.. Read the thread first please.

damilfman
05-11-2010, 11:26 PM
thx matt!!! Love the press!!!!

Matt P
05-17-2010, 9:36 AM
Sweet Mike.. Glad to be of help.

Be well..

Matt P
05-19-2010, 11:13 AM
Dillon goodness back to the front.

Jeffu
05-19-2010, 11:18 AM
Very interested in buying but have no idea what I need to get reloading started

ferrarifly
05-19-2010, 6:45 PM
Matt looking to get a 550b press setup for .223. and a conversation for 45lc. Very interested can you pm me how much that will be. Thanks a bunch.

shotgun-sherry
05-20-2010, 12:54 AM
Mat I would like to order my dillon from you don't know how to send a pm

shotgun-sherry
05-20-2010, 1:25 AM
Mat PM sent

shotgun-sherry
05-20-2010, 6:59 PM
Hi Mat did you get my pm with my wish list of dillon. I would like to know how much I owe you so that I can get the money in the mail. Thank you