View Full Version : California IGF5 from Atlantic Firearms

02-05-2010, 10:11 PM
I just wanted to leave a quick note concerning the California legal MP5 I ordered from you. It finally came out of 10 day gun jail today and it was an absolute BLAST at the range. The rifle looks great and operates flawlessly.

My only *very minor* complaint concerning the transaction was that the magazine parts kit needed to be shipped with the rifle and couldn't be shipped directly to me. I'm not sure if there was a legal reason for it needing to go with the rifle but I needed to call a couple of different FFLs before I found one that would receive the magazine as parts. (Thankfully we have quite a few in this area...)

Regardless, I would not hesitate to order from you again and I definitely appreciate the extra effort you put in to sell to those of us in California.

Thanks again for a great rifle!

Atlantic Firearms
02-06-2010, 12:03 AM
Glad to hear the rifle has worked out for you !! We are now working wiht another firm Turner Fabrications to build up MP5 Style rifles using original HK MP5 Parts kits .

Atlantic Firearms
02-10-2010, 1:00 PM
Turner fabrication rifles are due into our office in 2 weeks and we also spoke with another well known firm today about building MP5 Rifles in the next few months , so the good news is it looks like there will be more MP5 type 9mm rifles & pistols on the market.