PDA

View Full Version : You Have to SEE This !!!!! And Email It To Everyone You Know...

timeinspace
02-04-2010, 8:16 PM
You Have to SEE This !!!!! And Email It To Everyone You Know...

Did not know where to post this, so figured this may be the place, sorry but needed to show this and let everyone be aware.
(If there's a better place for this, please move it there)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDMeDmV0ufU

Sad But True...

:eek:

bambam8d1
02-04-2010, 8:28 PM
someone needs to kick them in their tallywackers. even that woman with the boy haircut...right in the tallywacker

ChrisTKHarris
02-04-2010, 8:38 PM
So not cool.

Off topic, but did anyone else see this "related video" on the right side of YouTube?

Super toned hot blonde.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bMteFx8LbM&feature=related

Lone_Gunman
02-04-2010, 10:11 PM
Sounds like lots of FUD and fear mongering on the part of the NRA in order to boost donations. The constitution is not subordinate to an international treaty. That said I have no doubt that complete civilian disarmament IS the goal of these groups. BUT our constitution and the 2A is much stronger than these folks give credit.

nobody_special
02-04-2010, 10:32 PM
Once we have incorporation, the gun-grabbers will probably have to resort to attempting to ban Hoppe's or CLP for environmental reasons. :rofl:

pingpong
02-05-2010, 12:23 AM
Once we have incorporation, the gun-grabbers will probably have to resort to attempting to ban Hoppe's or CLP for environmental reasons. :rofl:

That'll just means sales of AKs and Glocks will go up while ARs and 1911s plummet :p.

rabagley
02-05-2010, 12:49 AM
Couple of details. First, treaties don't trump the Constitution. Second, if the NRA wants even more of my money (this is a thinly veiled "please give us money" piece), let Gura win McDonald and don't mess with him!

B Strong
02-05-2010, 5:23 AM
Couple of details. First, treaties don't trump the Constitution. Second, if the NRA wants even more of my money (this is a thinly veiled "please give us money" piece), let Gura win McDonald and don't mess with him!

Amen!

Roadrunner
02-05-2010, 7:25 AM
It appears from time to time on NRA News. If you haven't watched it, I would suggest putting 3 hours aside from 6 to 9, M-F to listen to the most current news from the NRA. What's really interesting is that they usually are talking about it one month before it appears in America's First Freedom.

SJ78
02-05-2010, 8:02 PM
Lets hope the Republicans win back alot of seats in Nov . The Un and Obama cannot do much without the Congress .

Vinz
02-05-2010, 8:32 PM
thats a dupe but deserves to be heard again.

vinz

Creeping Incrementalism
02-14-2010, 9:57 PM
Couple of details. First, treaties don't trump the Constitution.

When did anti-gunners ever let the Constitution stop them? Anyway, without interfering with the Second Amendment as it has been more recently interpreted, UN agreements and treaties could still require universal registration across the U.S., mail-order ammo bans, foreign firearm import bans, and other various hassles and impediments to firearms commerce, transportation, ammunition, and use, similar to what we have in California. You still can't actually buy a gun in DC last time I checked.

pitchbaby
02-14-2010, 10:00 PM
nDMeDmV0ufU

Thrasher416
02-14-2010, 10:35 PM
I remember hearing last year that Switzerland (the country with the most gun ownership in Europe) was beginning to cave in to some of the EU treaties. I don't think that could happen here anytime soon but with the kind of people we have in Washington, I don't know.

oops
02-14-2010, 10:53 PM
So not cool.

Off topic, but did anyone else see this "related video" on the right side of YouTube?

Super toned hot blonde.

couldn't wait for the NRA clip to get done so I could watch that girl... I am subscribing now :D

FreedomIsNotFree
02-14-2010, 11:27 PM
This video is old. The premise it proposes is not accurate. The democrats control the Senate...the Presidency....and guess what? The UN is no closer to banning guns in the US.

Considering how inaccurate this video is, this thread should be in OT.

spddrcr
02-15-2010, 3:24 AM
This video is old. The premise it proposes is not accurate. The democrats control the Senate...the Presidency....and guess what? The UN is no closer to banning guns in the US.

Considering how inaccurate this video is, this thread should be in OT.

it has been over and over and over again:rolleyes:

luckystrike
02-15-2010, 5:24 AM
So not cool.

Super toned hot blonde.

hahaha poorgirl must get hit on like crazy by the beefcake douchebags at the gym everyday......

anyways, screw the UN. as an American I dont recognize their athority

steadyrock
02-15-2010, 9:24 AM
Lets hope the Republicans win back alot of seats in Nov . The Un and Obama cannot do much without the Congress .

Assuming your gun rights are safe simply because Republicans hold sway, is both short-sighted and dangerous. Republicans grab guns just like Democrats do.

Casual_Shooter
02-15-2010, 9:28 AM
So not cool.

Super toned hot blonde.

Coincidentally, this is how I saw her videos the first time- from a post here about something totally unrelated to fitness, exercise etc. Odd.

I posted about her in another thread.

Edit: The video I referenced above was the same as the video the OP posted.