PDA

View Full Version : Another shooting in the Mission Last Night (San Francisco)

tonelar
02-04-2010, 11:21 AM
Seems like we aren't progressing... especially after the record low homicide rate of last year.

Is this the city Gavin and his chronies envisioned when they forced the last gun store out at the end of 09?

Okay, my main question. Since MORE gun ownership typically equals LESS crime. Does having more gun stores reduce the occurances of gun crimes?

pitchbaby
02-04-2010, 11:49 AM
I guess that might depend on how many gun stores there are in adjacent cities. If guns are still easy to legally obtain, the people who want them will drive a few extra miles to get them.

abusalim81
02-04-2010, 10:31 PM
"Seems like we aren't progressing... especially after the record low homicide rate of last year."

This is a false statement because crime rises when uneployment goes up and economy tankers!

The blame is on the government for abusing our society like a cheap h@@ker, lol!

Alaric
02-04-2010, 10:40 PM
What, did they force High Bridge Arms (http://www.highbridgearms.com/english.htm) to close up shop? I wouldn't be surprised if they did... I'm surprised it lasted this long.

b.faust
02-05-2010, 12:04 AM
I got a buddy that lives down there by Delirium, I think it was last year someone's ticket got punched right in front of his place.
I jumped out of the cab to meet him for a drink and it was like a CSI episode.

It can be pretty bad down there, but it seems like it's better than it was say 10 years ago.

We'll see if the hipsters end up running out the gang bangers.
(Doubtful)

B.

thedrickel
02-05-2010, 10:11 AM
I asked about the old Mission St shop at the new place in San Bruno and was told they still have an FFL there but are only doing the import/export bit, no retail sales there.