PDA

View Full Version : Leadership and Volunteer roles in the South Coast Region

Hopi
02-03-2010, 11:37 AM
http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n446/equianous/logo.jpg

Currently looking for volunteers for the following roles;

- Gun Show Booth Coordinator(s)
- Gun Show Booth Assistant Coordinator(s)

Folks that have recently joined the Leadership team;

- Range Cleanup Coordinator(s)
- SikDMAX

- Range Cleanup Project Manager(s)
- Pyrodyne (Cherry Creek Ventura)
- Deadbolt (Glass Factory Santa Barbara)

- Marketing Coordinator
- Deadbolt

- Corporate Partnership Coordinator
- Pyrodyne

Send me a PM if interested!

Thanks!

Hopi
02-03-2010, 1:20 PM
Stay tuned for some exciting new management announcements!

Deadbolt
02-03-2010, 2:42 PM
I sit in front of a computer 40+hrs a week so I'd be happy with any logistics and coordination. I'm pretty green to both calguns and the sport though, so id rather be 2nd or 3rd string and not a primary manager.

But im happy to do anything i can for our area

Hopi
02-03-2010, 4:02 PM
Deadbolt-

PM sent!

Hopi
02-03-2010, 4:03 PM
I'd like to welcome SikDMAX to the leadership team!!

He will be part of the C3 leadership team for the Central Coast region, and he is taking on the role of Range Cleanup Coordinator for both the Central Coast and South Coast regions...

wildhawker
02-03-2010, 4:08 PM
I'd like to welcome SikDMAX to the leadership team!!

He will be part of the C3 leadership team for the Central Coast region, and he is taking on the role of Range Cleanup Coordinator for both the Central Coast and South Coast regions...

This is where the rubber meets the road, and I'm terribly impressed with the leadership team that we're building. Many exciting things to come, and we'll need a strong team to get them done. I'm confident that with this group of leaders and volunteers we'll do just that.

Welcome, SikDMAX, and thank you for your commitment to this community and RKBA!

KeepingMyGuns
02-03-2010, 5:53 PM
I would be interested in volunteering to help, maybe sit at the booth or help with the assistant coordinating. I am pretty good with a computer as well. Just let me know.

Jeremy S.
02-03-2010, 9:37 PM
I have a significant amount of managerial and coordination experience. I am lacking on the free time end of things but I will be more than happy to help with what ever I can.

Hopi
02-03-2010, 9:39 PM
Great to hear guys!

I'll add you two to the list...

If you haven't done so already, join and subscribe to the SCCC Social Group for fresh updates on events and opportunities! (See my sigline)

Hopi
02-07-2010, 3:25 PM
I'd like to welcome Pyrodyne to the role of Project Manager for the Cherry Creek Clean up efforts!!

Glad to have you as part of the leadership team!

Hopi
02-08-2010, 11:36 AM
I'd like to welcome Deadbolt to the role of Project Manager for the Glass Factory Santa Barbara Clean up efforts!!

He is also taking on the role of Marketing Coordinator for the South Coast Region!

Glad to have you as part of the leadership team!

264charlie
02-08-2010, 3:56 PM
Hello all, I look forward to working with everyone...

Deadbolt
02-09-2010, 9:33 PM
hey can i get thread creation rights here? I have some ideas but id like to make some polls and see what sort of stuff sounds good and what doesn't.