View Full Version : New Gun Control Passed First Round in Oakland Tonight!!!

02-02-2010, 7:40 PM
From what I have heard, Oakland gun control passed the first reading tonight, unanimously, and is due for the second reading a few weeks from now.

How crime will decrease exponentially with the implementation of this new law, this worked great...South Side Chicago comes to mind.

02-02-2010, 8:38 PM
this will cause crime to decrease dramatically because criminals obey gun laws every time.
just wait and see

02-02-2010, 8:43 PM
As if they would have voted any other way. They want to raise taxes to pay for lawsuits, and they want you dead. No infringement on the human right to self-defense is too great.

02-02-2010, 9:18 PM
What, are you surprised? I'm not.

02-02-2010, 9:22 PM
Not good.

02-02-2010, 9:26 PM
Not suprised. C'mon incorporation.

02-03-2010, 1:30 AM
No one in Oakland sells ammo. They might as well have banned politicians from possessing common sense. Both are totally redundant.

02-03-2010, 4:24 AM
Listening to KCBS's snippet on the subject.....

"Currently, no on sells ammunition in Oakland, but criminals know no boundries blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah.........."

So tell me, how does this ordinance help stop criminals from obtaining ammunition when there is already no way for them to get it in the city????? It doesn't, unfortunately, grow on trees....

Common sense is rare in the city.

02-03-2010, 5:46 AM
Does this law applay to sales out of a trunk?

02-03-2010, 6:44 AM
Heres a news snippet not sure if it has been posted in other areas or posts.

02-03-2010, 6:54 AM
What is it about elected officials that just makes them outright mental midgets? That video, I mean that moron really seems to think shes good a good point.. As stated above, sales out of a trunk, van, crackhouse..Oh Im quite sure the "street level" ammo and arms guys are heading over to OPD this morning eagerly awaiting to be the first to sign up for the permit process.
Cmon over to the valley guys and gals, we got ammo here for ya..As youre right to self protection seems overated there.