PDA

View Full Version : Henderson Defense order lead times?

Rooftop Voter
02-02-2010, 8:49 AM
Just submitted an order and I wanted to know how long it usually takes them to ship as per your personal experience...

Thanks!

Swift Justice
02-02-2010, 8:59 AM
I ordered, paid for, and e-mailed my Dealer's FFL for an in-stock Draco Pistol all on January 6 and it arrived at my FFL on January 20.

Henry47
02-02-2010, 2:57 PM
took about a week for my order to ship out

lorax3
02-02-2010, 3:02 PM
Placed an order the day after X mas and took about two weeks to ship. This was probably due to holiday traffic and such issues.

Normal time is probably one week.

Rooftop Voter
02-02-2010, 5:49 PM
I put the order in midday on this monday (2/1) and I just got a UPS shipping confirmation from UPS(2/2)... WOW!!! IS THIS POSSIBLE?!?!

supersteve9219
02-02-2010, 6:15 PM
I ordered mine the Friday before the shot show and they shipped it the Monday after the shot show.

If they weren't closed all week for the show I might have got it the Monday after.

Also the gun arrived at my FFL the day after they shipped at 11:30 in the morning.

b.faust
02-02-2010, 6:21 PM
My order arrived at my FFL 2 days after ordered it.

Great folks over there.
B.

thefifthspeed
02-02-2010, 6:21 PM
It depends on what you order. I've been waiting over a month for an M53 but I knew they didn't have them in stock and would have to wait so it isn't a problem. From what I understand shipments from places like Century may take weeks because of how they are shipped. So I guess it boils down to what did you order and do they have it in stock.

SVPRApps
02-02-2010, 6:25 PM
give or take 1.5 weeks as a good measure of thumb. that +10 day DROS wait = like a kid on christmas

:(

rodog
02-02-2010, 7:31 PM
My experience with them has been a good one. Ordered in the afternoon, got a tracking number next day, then a phone call from the FFL a day later. Andrew sent me a confirmation email when I ordered and I look forward to doing more business with them. I too thought it was too good to be true to get a tracking number that fast, but it worked out well. Now, what coolness is coming to Diego?

Rooftop Voter
02-02-2010, 7:50 PM
My experience with them has been a good one. Ordered in the afternoon, got a tracking number next day, then a phone call from the FFL a day later. Andrew sent me a confirmation email when I ordered and I look forward to doing more business with them. I too thought it was too good to be true to get a tracking number that fast, but it worked out well. Now, what coolness is coming to Diego?

A disassembled STERLING carbine from Wiselite Arms!!! :43::D:p

plankowner
02-03-2010, 6:47 AM
so how does this work I have never bought from out of state but looking at buying an ak from henderson or lancaster , do I have to go to say ammo bros or enterprise first if I go through them then call henderson or call henderson pay for it and go to ammo bros,
then what happens after they ship it I wait the ten days,sorry about the dumb question but I always bought my guns locally I like to see and hold what I am about to buy, but I am really wanting my ak

Rooftop Voter
02-03-2010, 9:22 AM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both boxes are now listed as "OUT FOR DELIVERY"!!!!
OMG this is so f*ing FAST...

supersteve9219
02-05-2010, 4:26 PM
so how does this work I have never bought from out of state but looking at buying an ak from henderson or lancaster , do I have to go to say ammo bros or enterprise first if I go through them then call henderson or call henderson pay for it and go to ammo bros,
then what happens after they ship it I wait the ten days,sorry about the dumb question but I always bought my guns locally I like to see and hold what I am about to buy, but I am really wanting my ak

First find a place that will accept the gun.

I found a Enterprise Arms, I ordered the gun from henderson defense, told them to ship it to Enterprise, then when I got the notification from Henderson that it was delivered I went down to Enterprise and DROSed it. I never told Enterprise the gun was coming.

alain209
02-05-2010, 6:43 PM
+1 for HD.

rodog
02-05-2010, 10:44 PM
Ahh I see, Sterling Coolness. Congrats, hope to see it in action!

norman
02-05-2010, 11:14 PM
everything seems to be out of stock. Can I still order or do I have to wait until they are in stock?

HendersonDefense
02-05-2010, 11:24 PM
Hi Folks,

I apologize for not coming in here sooner but I haven't logged in for a couple of days. We are currently negotiating a spot for a new place. We will continue to offer online sales and ship from the same location but we need to make a move to a retail spot. If you don't get a response from me in a reasonable amount of time please feel free to call the office.

Once we get the location squared away, you folks will NEVER get "the treatment" that CA residents get from other gun shops. If you want to handle a rifle, you will be more than welcome.

thanks,
Ron

teg767
02-05-2010, 11:52 PM
Ordered my item online last tuesday and receive it this friday...