PDA

View Full Version : CUSTOM METAL TARGETS

sean2
02-01-2010, 3:13 PM
i am making custom targets and have been welding for over 10 years.I am currently NOT making targets out of armor plated steel ..If you want one ...i will need to talk to you about it because brinell 500 plated armored steel isnt cheap ....which is why i dont have that many laying around ...If you are looking for something less expensive ....that you can hit with almost anything ... my new bowling pin swinging targets are ideal ....they take serious abuse before even showing it ...my newer targets are interchangeable in that you can attach different targets ( about 25 different types ) onto the base target..( i would suggest looking at the pics if you are confused) but basically ...you can have a target with a swinging bowling pin on the bottom ...then attach another target into the base and be able to shoot paper targets ...(wood 1x2) ..the wood will slide right into tubing ..and be protected by splash guards ( bottom ) ...then you can take out the top target and replace it with a longer swinging bowling pin ( pic 2 ) or a silhouette ( pic 3) ....these targets have sturdy bases and when treated properly will last several years ...i will also replace two ( 2) bowling pins on each target free for the life of the target ....( you will supply chain though) these targets help you learn to shoot moving targets
if you are teaching your kids to shoot a .22 , these targets are ideal ...I also make them on stands that open ( these are not interchangeable)
I have a bowling pin target that i have been throwing 7.62x39 and .556 all day and it looks fine ...as you can see in the pics i also make metal swinging targets, competition trees, and basically everything in between ....and seeing there is the ammo shortage i may be interested in an ammo trade for a couple targets ( no reloads)

heres a link to the pics ( if this is against the rule sorry )
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/spo/1581442433.html

bluestaterebel
02-01-2010, 3:40 PM
$1 ?

SoCal50Lover
02-01-2010, 4:02 PM
Bookmark to return to this later.

thedonger
02-01-2010, 4:07 PM
How much for a 6 target Tree for 9mm & 45?

bigcalidave
02-01-2010, 6:06 PM
Hi ! Glad to have you at calguns!
Could you make a sample product guide with pricing please? I'm sure someone could help you out if you need it. It's better if people have an idea what you are asking for!
Thanks!