PDA

View Full Version : another forged M-14 manufacturer

Kali_M14
02-01-2010, 6:27 AM
has anyone heard of these guys? it seems like it could be another good source for M-14 type rifles. They manufacturing everything except for the barrel, they will ship to CA and you can do a 90 day layaway on their stuff with 1/3 down
http://www.762mmfirearms.com

Noobert
02-01-2010, 6:31 AM
Never heard of them, only Springfield and Fulton

polygunner
02-01-2010, 6:32 AM
They're a new company, I've not heard of thembefore a couple of months ago. Their promises sound good......we'll see.

There was a group buy that ended yesterday over at the M-14 forum, there's lots of talk but nobody knows anything for sure about the product.

I understand that there will be an evaluation posted as soon as the test receivers are evaluated.

pg

polygunner
02-01-2010, 6:35 AM
Never heard of them, only Springfield and Fulton

Don't forget LRB, Smith ent, and Armscorp(out of business).

pg

RAMCHARGER
02-01-2010, 8:24 AM
doesnt Enterprise make them outta "forged" billet?

Barney Gumble
02-01-2010, 1:18 PM
doesnt Enterprise make them outta "forged" billet?

That was Smith Enterprise.

7.62mm Firearms holds a lot of promise as another quality option for USGI-spec forged receivers. Once they have one completed someone over on m14tfl.com is going to evaluate it and do all the appropriate measurements.

vf111
02-01-2010, 2:53 PM
That was Smith Enterprise.

7.62mm Firearms holds a lot of promise as another quality option for USGI-spec forged receivers. Once they have one completed someone over on m14tfl.com is going to evaluate it and do all the appropriate measurements.

I (and a lot of other guys) were hoping this evaluation would happen before the group-buy ended but that unfortunately didn't happen. I'm still hoping 7.62MM will be Aces but have decided to wait and see.