PDA

View Full Version : Az Guy Here

curtp11
01-28-2010, 12:09 PM
Hi There,

Just saw this forum on the Kel-Tec Range and had to find out how it really is there behind the Wire..........as compared to how it is on this side of the Colorado River. Please don't think me a smart ***** on some things I say, I DO FEEL your pain.....I am just incredulous............is it really as bad as we hear...........

I am also on Open Carry Dot Org, Kel-Tec Owners Group and some others. Hope to learn and help in any way I can.......let's talk. BTW, are P-11's legal there?

69Mach1
01-28-2010, 12:11 PM
Welcome to the forum free American. It is not as bad as many out of Stater's think it is. We are actually going to repeal a lot of the meaningless gun laws within the next few years.

Steyrlp10
01-28-2010, 12:31 PM
Hello AZ -- keep us in the loop with your state stuff!

NaughtyMonkey
01-28-2010, 1:01 PM
Welcome to the forums and I've lived here my whole life so I dont really no a difference. Well I've read how other states are, but I'm stuck here so just kind of to deal with it. At least were allowed to have guns, some other countrys aren't even allowed that privilege.

missiondude
01-28-2010, 2:04 PM
Welcome to the forums and I've lived here my whole life so I dont really no a difference. Well I've read how other states are, but I'm stuck here so just kind of to deal with it. At least were allowed to have guns, some other countrys aren't even allowed that privilegeRIGHT.

There, fixed it for you...

vta
01-28-2010, 7:11 PM
welcome to our sandbox. p-11 are not legal here to normal, law abiding citizens, no. as a matter of fact, nothing from Kel-Tec is! Apparently they are only for dangerous criminals!!!

rod
01-29-2010, 10:00 AM
Welcome to Calguns