PDA

View Full Version : CGF sticker/magnet for safe and container?

Lone_Gunman
01-28-2010, 10:49 AM
I remember that a couple months ago Gene mentioned that there were stickers/magnets/tags in the works for safes and containers. They were to have some legal wording about needing a warrant to search the safe/container. I Google searched for the thread and couldn't come up with it and also checked the CGF site. I'm not talking about the orange ones from Chuck Michael but some new ones from CGF. Anyone in the know on these?

-LG

wildhawker
01-28-2010, 11:32 AM
Hang tite, we have a final design on one product and are just working on sales vehicle/logistics. By the time that's addressed we should have additional products available along these lines.

Lone_Gunman
01-28-2010, 11:51 AM
Cool. Thanks for the update. I will stand by.

liketoshoot
01-28-2010, 12:01 PM
tag...............

hill billy
01-28-2010, 12:16 PM
CD Michel has something like this. If you call their office they will send you some free. I have two on my safes.

DedEye
01-28-2010, 12:27 PM
CD Michel has something like this. If you call their office they will send you some free. I have two on my safes.

Lone Gunman specifically referred to that in his first post: (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showpost.php?p=3714943&postcount=1)

I'm not talking about the orange ones from Chuck Michael but some new ones from CGF.

I don't even need to say it at this point, do I?

Dark Paladin
01-28-2010, 12:27 PM
Tagged. One of those things that you hope you never have to rely on, but nice to have if the circumstances dictate. . .

hill billy
01-28-2010, 12:28 PM
Lone Gunman specifically referred to that in his first post: (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showpost.php?p=3714943&postcount=1)

Oop, sorry.

DedEye
01-28-2010, 12:29 PM
Oop, sorry.

It happens. Not a big deal. At least you didn't ask a question answered twenty times over ;).

edwardm
01-28-2010, 12:44 PM
I put one on my refrigerator. It's always good for a funny look, a laugh or a conversation starter.

"Ed, what do you have in the refrigerator???"

;)

Tagged. One of those things that you hope you never have to rely on, but nice to have if the circumstances dictate. . .

MasterYong
01-28-2010, 12:48 PM
Still waiting for the CalGuns iPhone app... ::crosses fingers::

Bring the AW flow chart to the yuppie masses! Yeah!

wildhawker
01-28-2010, 1:12 PM
Actually have an iPhone developer in the fold now... :43:

dantodd
01-28-2010, 1:22 PM

Somehow I doubt that one will ever be on an Apple commercial.

kf6tac
01-28-2010, 1:36 PM
Displaying the AW flowchart on a large screen is basically the only reason I would ever want to get an iPad.

Except I can do that with a PC that has Acrobat Reader. Hmmm.

MasterYong
01-28-2010, 1:52 PM

Sweet...

I remember reading in another thread (maybe the "call CGF if you get popped" thread...) where someone asked about an iPhone app and the response was "it's in the works"...

Would be awesome if I could just pick evil features and the app tells me yay/nay. I know the rifle flow chart pretty much from memory, save for a few bits of the actual PC, but I've never gotten around to studying the handgun and shotgun ones...

Displaying the AW flowchart on a large screen is basically the only reason I would ever want to get an iPad.

Every question anyone has about the functionality of the iPad can be answered with "like an iPhone?" (only neutered... what a disappointment :()

:D

dantodd
01-28-2010, 2:29 PM

Would that be a "heavy flow"chart day for your iPad?

MasterYong
01-28-2010, 2:33 PM
Would that be a "heavy flow"chart day for your iPad?

I still can't believe that they were stupid enough to pick that name when this skit was done a few years ago:

lskbO1k9VO0

I mean, someone on the dev team HAD to have pointed it out... while someone above him didn't care or something...

wildhawker
01-28-2010, 2:48 PM
Would be awesome if I could just pick evil features and the app tells me yay/nay. I know the rifle flow chart pretty much from memory, save for a few bits of the actual PC, but I've never gotten around to studying the handgun and shotgun ones...

An interactive app is possible, we're looking into costs on that. All flowcharts will be included.

johnny_22
01-28-2010, 3:20 PM
I put one on my refrigerator. It's always good for a funny look, a laugh or a conversation starter.

"Ed, what do you have in the refrigerator???"

;)

Michael is standing at his fridge, hears a noise outside, reaches in, and pulls out his gun. Seems like condensation would be a problem.

spegull03
01-28-2010, 4:39 PM

Don't forget about the Droid!

wildhawker
01-28-2010, 4:46 PM
Don't forget about the Droid!

What's that? ;)
:hide: