PDA

View Full Version : Sage CA EBR info post

Ironballs
01-03-2006, 1:37 PM
I called and wrote to Sage and learned something i just figured i should post so searchers can find out... will post on m-14 and THR as well...

1. Sage CA uses SpeedFeed Stock #0620, Monte Carlo based on the Remington 870.

2. Other 870 stocks are compatible for those wishing a future change (fine wood, bantam (short LOP), other synthetics etc- careful with pistol grip folders). I am very happy to hear this, so I can mess with the stock to fit me better, and not worry so much about screwing it up,... and if i move from CA, i can really get creative-

3. This and all Sage EBR chassis currently produced are all the 'chop-mod' version. (searching shows a longer heavier model, and a shorter lighter option, and currently only the shorter lighter option is produced).

Terms: Sage, Tactical, stock, M14ALCS/CVFS m14 m1a

Ironballs
01-12-2006, 7:15 PM
just FYI this is now confirmed...
She came in the mail from http://securityarms.com/sale/sage/sagestocks.htm yesterday (great shape, rapid ship, good communication from vender)... today I pulled the sage speedfeed stock off (which has a great decellerator pad on it, but is super thin around the cheek comb, and not high enough), and so I swapped it with a remmy 870 stock (with Karsten adj. cheek comb) and it was cake to swap, great fit...

Lethal_Addict
02-19-2006, 6:40 PM
Or you could customize something like the H&S Precision to fit like this...