PDA

View Full Version : Awesome ACOG and even better service

pipboy
01-25-2010, 1:41 PM
I just wanted to say thank you for the great service in special ordering my TA31HG.

After Trijicon put me through a long wait in which my anticipation nearly reached a bursting point, my ACOG finally reached my hands last week. I must say as soon as my eyes hit the glass over the weekend, it was love at first sight (pun intended).

I am extremely pleased with the ACOG and especially the level of service provided by Liberty Optics. From returning my email within an hour late on a Saturday(Halloween) night (seriously...who does that!?) to having the item in my hands the day after I received the shipping email, doing business with you has been a pleasure. Keep up the great work!

LibertyOptics
01-29-2010, 7:32 PM
Thank you kindly for the great feedback. Trijicon pushes us ALL to the bursting point, but all's well that end's well.

Scott

Dismal_Scientist
01-30-2010, 5:17 PM
+1

My TA31H-G also arrived this week. Thanks for the great price and friendly service, Scott.

97F1504RAD
01-30-2010, 5:32 PM
Yep great service, selection and pricing from Scott without a doubt. I am eyeing another Trijicon Accupoint from him but it is going to take a good amount of time to save up for that one.

LibertyOptics
02-02-2010, 1:51 PM
Thanks fellas, we actually have a few TR24G sitting right here, we grabbed all we could as this is a scarce item...

97F1504RAD
02-02-2010, 2:27 PM
I'm saving my pennies for this.

AccuPoint 5-20x50 Riflescope TR231G-Green Dot Crosshair Reticle