PDA

View Full Version : M A Parts inc for AR15 kits

bluebaron
01-02-2006, 5:07 PM
Anyone have any experience with these guys? Asked in the Stag group buy thread but haven't got a response.

jtv3062
01-02-2006, 5:57 PM
i ordered a can of gas cylinders for my m14sa no problems with the guy that answered the phone for my order he was nice enough

Turbinator
01-02-2006, 8:25 PM
Go do a search on AR15.com - I recall long ago, M&A had some quality issues but from what I can tell this seemed to be an isolated case. A guy bought an upper for a full-auto lower and had the gas tube melt and deform on him during a string of firing. I only read about that kind of problem once and never saw it crop up again. This was maybe 6 or 7 years ago.

Turby

Gunner1
01-02-2006, 10:25 PM
I have ordered over a dozen complete kits in the last year, Eight are on their way as we speak. I have never had a single problem of any sort with their products. I have been building rifles for friends and families mostly on the kali Vulcans and one FAB10 (mine) all parts seem to pretty much fall together.
they usually ship within a couple days. Since our new finds with the more desirable lowers I am hoping to buy 10 more kits for my new deerhead rifles.
I will most likely use M&A or JT parts. One reason I like M&A is all upper assemblies are test fired when assembled. In the past I have bought upper assemblies from Olympic arms that didn't even have the gas ports drilled in the barrels before they mounted the sight and silver soldered on the flash hider. Makes a fine singlehot if thats is what you are after.

Gunner

Forever-A-Soldier
01-03-2006, 11:25 AM
+1 for M&A. I have one of their 24" Bull Barrel Varmit uppers and it is VERY accurate. Never a problem and I highly recommend them. Will be buying an upper from them as soon as I get back to the States this month.

F.A.S. Out
(of Iraq in 1 week!)