PDA

View Full Version : Helpp Chuck Devore defeat Barbara Boxer

Corky43
01-22-2010, 6:37 AM
See message from Chuck Devore below. We need to support him in his efforts to defeat Boxer.

Dear Chuck DeVore supporter,

Last night, we saw the voters of Massachusetts send a clear message that every Democrat in every state is vulnerable. Help us bring that East Coast momentum out West by getting Chuck DeVore on the ballot for next November.

Are you ready to take on liberals and fight for Chuck? An independent poll by Rasmussen found that Chuck is just 6 points behind Barbara Boxer, the most liberal Senator in the country. With the support of grassroots conservatives in Massachusetts, Senator-elect Scott Brown overcame a 20-point gap in just a month. With your help, we can get Chuck on the Ballot and bring common sense conservative values back to California.

Sign up here to help us get Chuck on the Ballot. Your support is important. (http://ems.raisedigital.com/ct/3841009:5659742482:m:1:172481019:F84F24FF7F84CA41D 1B48875FEECC148)

We need your help more than ever to get Chuck on the ballot for the election in November. The state of California requires Chuck to get 10,000 registered Republicans to sign a petition. Will you help us build a grassroots momentum and get Chuck on the ballot?

We have until Thursday, February 25 to gather 10,000 signatures. All you need to do is download the petition, ask 10 registered Republicans to sign it and then return the petition to your county’s Registrar of Voters. Getting Chuck on the Ballot is a great way to share the news that California has the opportunity to elect a real conservative.

Gathering 10,000 signatures of registered Republicans in California will send a clear message that voters across the country want conservatives in office.

Get Chuck on the Ballot. Sign up by clicking here. (http://ems.raisedigital.com/ct/3841009:5659742482:m:1:172481019:F84F24FF7F84CA41D 1B48875FEECC148)

With your help we can bring the movement to restore common sense conservatism coast-to-coast. Getting Chuck on the ballot is critical to getting the message out that Californian’s want lower taxes and smaller government.

Thank you,

DeVore for California

P.S. Join the movement to get Chuck on the Ballot. Help us get 10,000 signatures by Thursday, February 25. Sign up to help Chuck here. Visit us online: http://chuckdevore.com/petition (http://chuckdevore.com/petition)

Want to help now? Donate $25 to Chuck here! (http://ems.raisedigital.com/ct/3841010:5659742482:m:1:172481019:F84F24FF7F84CA41D 1B48875FEECC148)
Paid for by DeVore for California

jacques
01-22-2010, 8:30 AM
Wouldn't that be like a dream come true to see Boxer, and Pelozi and the whole band of constitution stomping morons ousted.

whprsnpr
01-22-2010, 8:45 AM
I'll vote for ANY-ONE who runs against the MARXIST Senators.

RGERBER
01-22-2010, 8:54 AM
This is a email I sent to everyone in my mail box, Maybe you should to. Please copy and paste this and read when you can.

The Massachusetts Senate seat being taken by Scott Brown (R) really has me excited;
we can remove Boxer from her seat this year also. There is only a 2-6 point spread in the recent polling.

If you are not aware there are three other candidates running for the Senate seat. – I have been to there web site and clicked on there issues tab. I have cut and pasted there responses from there web sites below. I only included two of the issues posted in this email. – This is to important please read and please vote in November. Primary’s are in June.
CHUCK DE VORE
ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION:
DeVore's record on securing borders stands in stark contrast to Senator Boxer's failed policies
Assemblyman Chuck DeVore, unlike Senator Barbara Boxer, has been a consistent supporter of completing a border fence along our southern border. Every nation has a sovereign right to secure its borders against the threat of drug, weapon, and human smuggling.

Chuck believes that any changes to our immigration laws must be fair to those who are following the rules overseas while honoring rule of law. Allowing a mass amnesty would violate these principles and would be grossly unfair to people living overseas who have been patiently following the rules in trying to come to America legally.

Once we get control of the borders, it is important to review our present system for issuing work visas, especially as it relates to California's critical agricultural sector.

As an experienced lawmaker, Chuck has introduced bills to reduce incentives, such as government subsidies, for illegal immigrants to decide to live in California.
2ND AMENDMENT:
Chuck DeVore on the Second Amendment and the right to bear arms
I believe the U.S. Constitution confers an individual right to keep and bear arms.

The Bill of Rights’ Second Amendment is clear:

“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

The founders believed that armed people were citizens while an unarmed public were subjects. They believed the people themselves were the best bulwark against tyranny.

My own record over three terms in the California State legislature shows that I back my beliefs up with votes.

This is easy for me. Not only am I following my oath to support and defend the U.S. Constitution when I vote against bills that infringe on the liberties of law-abiding citizens, but, reams of data show that strict gun control laws do not reduce crime. In fact, numerous case studies show the opposite: that when gun control laws go into effect, law-abiding people are put at the mercy of gun-toting criminals.

TOM CAMPBELL
ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION:
Illegal immigration is a grave problem for our state. It costs us a fortune, and it facilitates smuggling illegal substances, such as drugs and guns, into our state and country.
When I was a State Senator, I proposed stationing California National Guard at the border to assist with border patrol, and I have consistently supported a fence or other physical barrier. Those who say that no barrier is perfect miss the point that we can and should protect our border to the maximum extent possible, even if it’s short of being 100% effective.

As long as the wage rate for daily labor is higher than that in other countries, we’ll have people trying to cross our border illegally. A physical barrier needs to be across the entire border, but we can at least do our part in California; and if the federal government won’t pay for it, we will handle our own portion.

Once we have our border really secure, we have to address the problems caused by those whose parents brought them into our country illegally. Those children, many who are now adults, are not the ones who broke the law, and in some cases, they have no other home. I could see a different approach for them than for their parents, who did knowingly break our laws, and who do have another place that is their legal home. But securing the border has to come first, because any grant of privileges invites more illegal entry.

I also believe that those who broke our laws to enter our country should not be permitted to stay. Amnesty programs invite future illegal entry.

The lowest reliable estimates I’ve seen are that illegal immigration costs our state 3 billion dollars a year. I’ve seen reliable estimates at twice that level, too. America, like all sovereign nations, has the right to determine whom we invite to become citizens. We should determine that on the basis of our country’s needs, not on the basis of who enters illegally.

Furthermore, we should impose serious employee sanctions for those who hire those illegally here.

We should establish an “e-verify” system for employers to check the name and social security number of all new employees. If the number and name match, the employer can be given an “OK” number for her or his records. If an employer is found who does not have an “OK” number for each of her or his employees, we need to impose very serious fines on that employer. This still won’t catch everyone, but it will catch most of the illegal aliens, since the most common kind of fraud involves simply making up a social security number.

It is long overdue for us to punish the employer who breaks the law, as well as the illegal alien, and to secure our border with a fence enforced by our National Guard. Californians deserve an immigration policy that enforces its laws and protects its citizens.
2ND AMENDMENT – NOT MENTIONED

CARLY FIORINA
ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION – NOT MENTIONED
2ND AMENDMENT – NOT MENTIONED

RGERBER
01-22-2010, 8:57 AM
In short the long post above, says Chuck Devore is the only candidate of the three that even mention the 2nd Amendment on the web site.

Skullster
01-22-2010, 9:25 AM
We can BOOT BOXER, I think we can I think we can

fullrearview
01-22-2010, 9:40 AM
I'll vote for ANY-ONE who runs against the MARXIST Senators.

What if it was a marxist nazi???:D

7x57
01-22-2010, 10:12 AM
What if it was a marxist nazi???:D

Well then, we'd carefully and tenderly put him in a life-like captive habitat like the left says we should do with rare and endangered species. :D I envision it as being like the condor program. After all, I seem to recall we fought a war that proved both marxists and nazis are vulnerable to poisoning from lead ammunition. :43:

<insert your breeding program joke here>

7x57

Pixs
01-22-2010, 11:20 AM
Naha, I like Babs, she keeps you all riled up.

dantodd
01-22-2010, 11:31 AM
Naha, I like Babs, she keeps you all rifled up.

FYP

mtptwo
01-22-2010, 2:09 PM
I wouldn't vote for Chuck Devore even if Boxer was wearing jack boots and kicking down my door.

Can't Republicans nominate someone that is socially liberal for a change?

BTW, my register party is: Decline to State

dsmoot
01-22-2010, 2:13 PM
I wouldn't vote for Chuck Devore even if Boxer was wearing jack boots and kicking down my door.

Umm do you even hear what you just said? That is all that the Republicans have been putting up over the last few years, can you say McCain? Arnold?

That is the opposite of what we need for this state.

bigcalidave
01-22-2010, 3:24 PM
I'd donate a body part to get boxer out of office :p

bigstick61
01-22-2010, 3:27 PM

Depends what you mean by "socially liberal." If you believe in freedom in general, you won't find a single socially liberal candidate that does not believe much in freedom in general, just freedom below the belt. If they are the common neoconservative, the difference between them and other leftists like those in the Democratic Party is, besides foreign policy and some minor things, social issues, so you won't get what you want there. With conservatives, even some of the libertarian persuasion, you won't get what you want, either, at least not completely (although again, it depends upon what you mean by "socially liberal"); spiritualism forms the basis for conservative philosophy, to include the concept of God in some form and transcendental truths, which ultimately affects how social issues are looked at (when the classical liberals diverged and tried to justify liberty through atheistic or agnostic concepts, they failed miserably, and devolved into modern "liberalism" which actually has nothing to do with being liberal). Some conservatives take things to far and will try to restrict some freedom in social areas, while others will not, but the latter will generally not acquiesce to things like endorsing oxymoronic "gay marriage" as a matter of state policy, or legalized abortion (given that it is generally viewed as murder). You might get a libertarian candidate in the GOP that meets your criteria, but those are few and far between. Even if the neocons were removed from the GOP, you would not as a general rule ever see the type of candidate you appear to be looking for.

RGERBER
01-22-2010, 4:48 PM
Mtptwo

Wondering what you think socially liberal is?

Also wondering why you like Boxer better than Chuck Devore?

SJ78
01-22-2010, 8:58 PM
I agree it would be a dream to see Boxer defeated in the next election . And given how things have been going it's possible .

Electricboy
01-23-2010, 1:30 AM
I am a Democrat and am planning to vote for Chuck DeVore.

I would change parties if the GOP would quit trying to look like democrats and get back to the small government and spending within our means ideals they use to be for. Otherwise whats the point of changing parties. But Boxer has to go either way.

Carnivore
01-23-2010, 2:19 AM
I would vote for the devil him/her self over that insane CENSORED, CENSORED, CENSORED, CENSORED, CENSORED an jam a stick up her CENSORED, CENSORED, with the other eye an CENSORED, CENSORED, CENSORED head.

Don't get me started on Feinstein either. I want her out worse.

bigstick61
01-23-2010, 2:33 AM
I am a Democrat and am planning to vote for Chuck DeVore.

I would change parties if the GOP would quit trying to look like democrats and get back to the small government and spending within our means ideals they use to be for. Otherwise whats the point of changing parties. But Boxer has to go either way.

Well, you can vote in the primaries, which is where the candidates are selected in this state.

RGERBER
01-23-2010, 9:14 AM
I am not saying I am voting for Chuck DeVore just yet. There is lots of vetting to be done first.

However, I do know I will vote for a candidate that has my personal beliefs and interest in mind.

I cannot imagine any one on this forum-voting democrat. You Democrats do realize that Gun Control is a Special interest for the party.?

In other words they receive money for there campaigns, from Anti- Gun lobbyist to make gun control laws.

I enjoy riding Quads and Shooting – therefore I vote my sports.

I vote GOP – Gun Grabbers and Land Grabbers are all Democrats, it is there special interest.

Legasat
01-23-2010, 9:21 AM
I have met Chuck DeVore twice. The only issue I disagree with him on is Term Limits. I say, 12 years max (Congress). Everything else I have spoken with him about, he sounds like he has his head screwed on straight.

The problem is, he has a HUGE mountain to climb. With Carly & Campbell now in the race, Chuck is getting zero press coverage.

I'll likely still vote for him, he seems like the right guy.

GrizzlyGuy
01-23-2010, 10:53 AM

Look for libertarians, they sometimes run as Republicans (ex: Jake Towne (http://towneforcongress.com/mission/principles) out in PA). One basic definition of a libertarian: fiscally conservative and socially liberal (http://www.cato-at-liberty.org/2010/01/22/how-many-libertarian-voters-are-there/). Per the Zogby poll described in that article, 59% of people are libertarians, but may not realize it.

press1280
01-23-2010, 12:36 PM
Wouldn't that be like a dream come true to see Boxer, and Pelozi and the whole band of constitution stomping morons ousted.
Looks like Boxer being ousted a possibility. If you all in SF get Pelosi ousted, then I'll truly believe ANYTHINGS possible, including pigs flying and VT carry becoming instituted nationwide.

RGERBER
01-23-2010, 1:34 PM
I believe the House Majority nominates the House speaker, so if GOP wins the house back and I think they will she should become the House minority leader and the GOP will elect a new house Majority leader.

Dodd is out
Reid may quit as well
Pelosi is polling low
Boxer is very vulnerable
Franks is also up this year.

Aegis
01-23-2010, 3:04 PM
I believe the House Majority nominates the House speaker, so if GOP wins the house back and I think they will she should become the House minority leader and the GOP will elect a new house Majority leader.

Dodd is out
Reid may quit as well
Pelosi is polling low
Boxer is very vulnerable
Franks is also up this year.

Correct, the majority party elects the speaker of the house, and same with the senate. If the Democrats lose control of the house, IMO, Pelosi will become a scapegoat and will not be the house minority leader. Some in her party will partly blame her for the loss and she will be considered irrelevant.

Dodd and Dorgan are retiring, because they will lose their senate seat if they try to run for re-election. Pelosi is safe in her district, even though the country has fallen apart under her watch as house speaker. There is a good chance that Boxer loses her seat. Reid will lose his senate seat in NV.

Voters across this country are very angry at the direction this country is headed. In CA, about one in every four people are out of work. By the time November rolls around, the unemployment situation may not be much better, and that will be Boxer's weakness. Right now, people are worried about their jobs and the economy first and foremost. Pelosi, Boxer, Reid and Obama have dropped the ball on that big time. Boxer has nothing to tout as an accomplishment of her time in office. Boxer's record has as many holes in it as Swiss cheese.

7x57
01-23-2010, 3:29 PM
I ask this in many political threads, and never get an answer: how many of the whiners are willing to commit themselves to working for a candidate?

One thing I've learned is that nobody ever lost an election by underestimating the willingness of independent and decline-to-state voters to get out and work. :(

7x57

RGERBER
01-23-2010, 4:16 PM
I for one would be willing to work for a candidate. It would have to be one I believed in, although in this race against Boxer I would probably just help the best GOP candidate that could replace her.

I have already donated and usually do, and will again as it gets closer. All I know is what is on each ones web site as of right now. The champagne will begin soon.

Aegis
01-23-2010, 4:30 PM
I ask this in many political threads, and never get an answer: how many of the whiners are willing to commit themselves to working for a candidate?

One thing I've learned is that nobody ever lost an election by underestimating the willingness of independent and decline-to-state voters to get out and work. :(

7x57

Once an opponent is chosen to run against Boxer, I plan to help in some way depending on what support the candidate needs. Even if it is as much as putting signs in front of my house for that candidate, then I am happy to do so. Boxer has driven this state and country into the ground and her position on the 2A is unacceptable to me. I am eager to donate some of my time in the hope of her losing her senate seat. I have donated my time before, and it is a great experience.

Meplat
01-23-2010, 5:14 PM
If boxer is beatable it might be very important to get involved in choosing who runs against her, rather than waiting for the general.

Once an opponent is chosen to run against Boxer, I plan to help in some way depending on what support the candidate needs. Even if it is as much as putting signs in front of my house for that candidate, then I am happy to do so. Boxer has driven this state and country into the ground and her position on the 2A is unacceptable to me. I am eager to donate some of my time in the hope of her losing her senate seat. I have donated my time before, and it is a great experience.

Quser.619
01-23-2010, 5:29 PM
My God, we'd be better off w/ a semi-functioning Magic 8 Ball than another Boxer term.

RGERBER
01-24-2010, 7:10 AM
I think it is important to pick the candidate that can win Boxer, and not necessarily the best candidate.

I know this may disturb some of you, but second place does not count in a senate race.

It has winner take all.

01-24-2010, 8:54 AM

Be careful what you wish for.

McCain. Arnold.
Look how great it worked.

And yet, you seem to try to find the most ridiculous reasons not to get rid of a statist like Boxer.:rolleyes:

Something just doesn't add up.

bld0121
01-24-2010, 2:48 PM
Anyone on Facebook can become a "fan" of Chuck DeVore and spread the word to all their "friends". If I'm not mistaken, it worked with Obama(:censored:unfortunately) and with Brown:D . . . why can't WE start doing some PR work for Chucky from our PCs to spread the word BEFORE the primaries?

Personally, I've done the above and I'm speaking to everyone I know wherever I go including work (you know how many liberal teachers there are out there?). Anyone who believes in Chuck DeVore's ideals as I do should NOT wait around to see "who" runs against Boxer, they should do their best to make that person be DeVore!

RGERBER
01-24-2010, 3:04 PM
I am still waiting to see where my support goes.

Campbell
DeVore

Uxi
01-24-2010, 4:31 PM
I agree it would be a dream to see Boxer defeated in the next election

Indeed

choprzrul
01-24-2010, 5:07 PM
I'm liking what I see with Mr. DeVore. Does he have a CGN account yet?

BunnySlayer
01-25-2010, 10:39 AM
If you can find a candidate who's socialy liberal and still pro second amendment then run em. They seem scarce as hens teeth to me. For now Devore seems the choice of anyone interested in protecting any of the constitution and bill of rights. Babs and co sure aint it.

7x57
01-25-2010, 10:41 AM
I'm liking what I see with Mr. DeVore. Does he have a CGN account yet?

No, and if he's smart he'll never have one. Do you want him give Babs a sure-fire way to defeat him by running against the "gun nuts" instead of against Chuck and fiscal conservatism?

7x57

P.W.
01-25-2010, 10:54 AM
No, and if he's smart he'll never have one. Do you want him give Babs a sure-fire way to defeat him by running against the "gun nuts" instead of against Chuck and fiscal conservatism?

7x57

Amen

thegratenate
01-25-2010, 4:20 PM
I became a fan and posted it to facebook, that's about 20 people that should see it. During the elections I will work to get him as many votes in my community as I can(provided that he is the candidate in the general) that should be about 75 votes, maybe I can make a difference.

choprzrul
01-25-2010, 5:59 PM

7x57

...light bulb comes on. I C ur point.

IrishPirate
01-25-2010, 6:07 PM
2ND AMENDMENT:
Chuck DeVore on the Second Amendment and the right to bear arms
I believe the U.S. Constitution confers an individual right to keep and bear arms.

The Bill of Rights’ Second Amendment is clear:

“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

The founders believed that armed people were citizens while an unarmed public were subjects. They believed the people themselves were the best bulwark against tyranny.

My own record over three terms in the California State legislature shows that I back my beliefs up with votes.

This is easy for me. Not only am I following my oath to support and defend the U.S. Constitution when I vote against bills that infringe on the liberties of law-abiding citizens, but, reams of data show that strict gun control laws do not reduce crime. In fact, numerous case studies show the opposite: that when gun control laws go into effect, law-abiding people are put at the mercy of gun-toting criminals.

ok....but this is the same thing that everyone says.....where's the proof that he is going to do away with the handgun roster and the AW ban and make us a shall issue state with carry rights in other states too? what are his stances on those specific topics? anyone can say they support 2A rights. That's what Boxer claims too. I'm not convinced of anything that a career politician says until i see it happen. Sorry, but i need proof not just hot air.

RGERBER
01-25-2010, 6:46 PM
ok....but this is the same thing that everyone says.....where's the proof that he is going to do away with the handgun roster and the AW ban and make us a shall issue state with carry rights in other states too? what are his stances on those specific topics? anyone can say they support 2A rights. That's what Boxer claims too. I'm not convinced of anything that a career politician says until i see it happen. Sorry, but i need proof not just hot air.

Could not agree with you more,

I was only pointing out that he was the only one that even mentioned the 2nd amendment on his web site.

I thought I made that clear. If not my bad.

dustoff31
01-25-2010, 7:21 PM
ok....but this is the same thing that everyone says.....where's the proof that he is going to do away with the handgun roster and the AW ban and make us a shall issue state with carry rights in other states too? what are his stances on those specific topics?

Umm, you understand that he is (would be) running for US senator and not state senator, right? How could he do away with any of these things?

RGERBER
01-26-2010, 7:11 AM
Umm, you understand that he is (would be) running for US senator and not state senator, right? How could he do away with any of these things?

good point

forgiven
01-26-2010, 7:38 AM
I'll be voting against Boxer no matter who the Republican is. And that was a soldier you were talking down to, maam.

CharlieK
01-26-2010, 8:00 AM
1) Your post reads that only registered Republicans can sign while the site refers to anyone registered in the state. Do you have to be a registered Republican to sign?
2) Why do I have to get 10 signatures? I understand more is better but why can't just one person sign and send it in?

RGERBER
01-26-2010, 10:13 AM
1) Your post reads that only registered Republicans can sign while the site refers to anyone registered in the state. Do you have to be a registered Republican to sign?
2) Why do I have to get 10 signatures? I understand more is better but why can't just one person sign and send it in?

I emailed that question to the candidate myself 4 days ago – no reply

GrizzlyGuy
02-09-2010, 10:00 AM
Chuck DeVore was on Glenn Beck's show yesterday. This week Glenn is doing his show from out here in CA. Carly Fiorina was on before Chuck in a boring interview. Here is Chuck:

iAlcRQe91kI

RQSlUhNB6Mc

Beck doesn't endorse candidates, but if he did, I think it's clear who he would endorse. :)

spencerhut
02-09-2010, 10:49 AM
I thought he did very well on Beck last night. He has my vote.

Skullster
02-09-2010, 11:26 AM
I thought he did very well on Beck last night. He has my vote.

I agree and I loved the way he pulled out his pocket version of the US Constitution and proclaimed this is what I stand for!

bigstick61
02-09-2010, 11:33 AM
The fact that he resigned his position of leadership rather than go along with the rest of the GOP in abandoning principles says a lot to me as well.

Did anyone notice that Carly Fiorina avoided answering Beck's question towards the end of the interview?

hill billy
02-09-2010, 11:52 AM
Every interview I have seen with Fiorina ends the same way. She ducks and dodges questions she doesn't like. For those in this thread who are thinking about Campbell, what part of his own words about not liking guns are equivocal for you??

7x57
02-09-2010, 12:09 PM
Besides, he likes demon sheep, and that can't be good. :rolleyes:

7x57

bld0121
02-10-2010, 7:50 PM
Carly Fiorina is running on her name and big $ support without a clear stance on the issues of today or track record of anything.

Chuck has clearly stated his stances, and actually acted on those stances.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/g3KE0l2ZX5M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g3KE0l2ZX5M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I've looked at the website for Campbell, but can't find much of what he stands for (or done with his convictions).

Can anyone help fill-in the blanks for me on Campbell?

Seesm
02-10-2010, 8:55 PM
BB needs to be gone so lets back ANYONE going up against her...

coolusername2007
02-11-2010, 12:07 AM
Finally got around to watching the Beck episode with Chuck. Also scanned his website and saw some of his speeches on youtube. I like this guy. So far my vote is his to lose.

bulgron
02-11-2010, 12:08 AM
BB needs to be gone so lets back ANYONE going up against her...

Sure, in the general election.

I might have to become a RINO for a few days just so I can vote for Devore in the Republican primaries.

Colt-45
02-11-2010, 12:26 AM
I'll vote for anyone who runs against Boxer, Feinstein and madam speaker.

Bob Ragen
02-25-2010, 7:49 PM
Chuck Devore is scheduled to speak at Herbert Green Middle School at 3781 Forni Rd. Tuesday March 9th. This is a Tea Party Meeting and Starts at 7:00pm. This should be good.

dantodd
02-25-2010, 8:17 PM
Sure, in the general election.

I might have to become a RINO for a few days just so I can vote for Devore in the Republican primaries.

Just go decline to state and vote in whichever primary suits your fancy each go 'round.

N6ATF
02-26-2010, 12:40 AM
Heh, I signed one of these petitions at the La Suer event. I don't remember them asking if I was a registered Republican. Maybe they just assumed... correctly. There are some benefits to doing so, such as getting a lot less junk mail from Democrat shills pretending to be 100% non-partisan, and being able to get higher level candidates into office (or at least closer).

ExV1x
02-26-2010, 3:27 PM
Got my 'Bounce Boxer' Chuck Devore for Senate bumper stickers today. This guy is a true conservative. Carly Fiorina refused to debate Devore when he challenged her and Tom Campbell comes from the Arnold school of politics !

anthonyca
02-26-2010, 3:35 PM
I caught the end of Chuck Devoure on KGO and I really liked what he had to say. The host mentioned that the other canidates did not take the chance to be on the show.