PDA

View Full Version : going to vegas. gun shops to visit?

bobby7321
12-29-2005, 7:59 PM
im going with the girlfriend to vegas for new years and few days vacation after. any recommended gun shops i should check out? just want to check out all the cool stuff i will never be able to own in california.

thanks!

TonyM
12-29-2005, 8:02 PM
a must visit for shooting the Automatic guns:

http://www.thegunstorelasvegas.com/

stevie
12-29-2005, 8:12 PM
Let your fingers do the walking, during Thanksgiving in Vegas went to about 7 shops in Vegas and Hendersen while it was fun prices are very high on all items even stuff we can get out here. And no, i did not purchase anything, prices were really to high since most stuff i could get over the internet at better prices.

MikeG22
12-29-2005, 9:25 PM
There is a better machine gun shooting shop than the gun store. It was like 15 minutes off the strip but much nicer inside than thegunstore and friendlier people working there. Perhaps someone else can throw out the name. I'll be going in february for the SHOT show and will be stopping there to rent some full auto toys.

bobby7321
12-30-2005, 3:08 PM
thanks for all the info.
yeah i'll check out a few.
if anyone has the name of that other machine gun shop, would appreciate it.

thanks!

gibbet
12-30-2005, 6:04 PM
Bypass the Gunstore.

They stand next to you, chamber the weapon, move behind you, watch you fire, and you hand them back the empty weapon. Repeat process until you are done shooting.

Never visited the john while I was there but they probably unzip your pants, pull out your peter, say words of encouragement....

bobby7321
12-30-2005, 6:08 PM
haha wow. actually didnt even care to fire any of the guns, just browse, thats all.

ldivinag
12-30-2005, 6:09 PM
lol...

i'll be in vegas for CES.

and i was thinking the same thing... been trying to get to the GUN STORE on tropicana for last few years, but they open late and close early... :(

stevie
12-30-2005, 8:47 PM
There is a store not too far off the strip, can't remember the street but it is the same one as Pro Bass shop, down a couple of miles west of the freeway on the right hand side of the street. Its a white building sitting pretty much by itself if i remember correctly, pretty sure it had full autos for rent. Yeah, Yeah, bad memory, i am getting old.