PDA

View Full Version : RKBA works! Citizens stop attack, kill 5 Terrorists, wound 8...

Liberty1
01-20-2010, 1:15 PM
In Iraq:

http://armsandthelaw.com/archives/2005/03/right_to_bear_a.php

Right to bear arms ... in Iraq
Posted by David Hardy 30 March 2005 07:27 AM
From an Iraqi blog:

Iraqi citizens Kill 5 terrorists

From Radio Sawa (Arabic link):

Citizens of Al Mudhiryiah (a small town in the "death triangle") were subjected to an attack by several militants today who were trying to punish the residents of this small town for voting in the election last Sunday. The citizens responded and managed to stop the attack, kill 5 of the attackers, wounded 8 and burned their cars. 3 citizens were injured during the fire exchange.

Iraqi blogger's own commentary:

Well, it doesn't seem that they needed much protection! This is such a good news and I never heard anything like it before. I consider it good even if the government forces were not there at the time to do something about it, because it shows that Iraqis are no longer paralyzed by fear from the terrorists and are able to organize themselves and defend their town when it's necessary.

Super Spy
01-20-2010, 1:26 PM
I hope they Iraqi's have the sense to pass a bill of rights giving themselves the right to bear arms and prevent another Saddam from taking over down the road. Obviously being armed and trained works.

383green
01-20-2010, 1:26 PM
Awesome! I hope the wounded citizens will be OK.

NiteQwill
01-20-2010, 2:27 PM
This is good. Most of these insurgent savages would force the hand of locals and if they didn't listen, we'd fish their bodies out of the Euphrates a week later.

It's a good feeling to know that these folks are finally not dealing with their scum demands and taking them out with their own hands.

Bravo!

HUTCH 7.62
01-20-2010, 2:31 PM
This is good. Most of these insurgent savages would force the hand of locals and if they didn't listen, we'd fish their bodies out of the Euphrates a week later.

It's a good feeling to know that these folks are finally not dealing with their scum demands and taking them out with their own hands.

Bravo!

Yep hopefuly its a sign of good things to come.

Hans Gruber
01-20-2010, 2:45 PM
Article's almost 5 years old...

AJAX22
01-20-2010, 4:58 PM
They actually have a right to keep and bear arms in IRAQ

you can keep an AK47 to defend your home.

7x57
01-20-2010, 5:57 PM

They have the ability, but I doubt the right. Are you suggesting that there is a right to arms that is supra-statute and cannot be taken away at the discretion of the government?

7x57

woodey
01-20-2010, 6:06 PM
+1 for the good guys

dwa
01-20-2010, 6:58 PM
They have the ability, but I doubt the right. Are you suggesting that there is a right to arms that is supra-statute and cannot be taken away at the discretion of the government?

7x57

when i was there 2006/2007 they were allowed one ak and 3 mags per house. i believe it was a policy and not a right.

Liberty1
01-20-2010, 7:25 PM
Article's almost 5 years old...

Ha! missed that....:o

Army
01-20-2010, 7:57 PM
Yeah, old news. This happened just down the MSR from me. Put us on full IBA alert for a week to be ready for any repercussions.

Iraq citizens are allowed a firearm and one magazine (most often an AK, but I saw quite a few MP44's) of ammo each, or 100 rounds if they have a bolt gun or shotgun.

davescz
01-20-2010, 9:47 PM
I hope they Iraqi's have the sense to pass a bill of rights giving themselves the right to bear arms and prevent another Saddam from taking over down the road. Obviously being armed and trained works.

unfortuatly when half the nation acts as felons, a lot of blood will need to flow, but it has to happen. folks need to act like humans before they can be trusted with rights. with all them chopping off of heads, bowing to mecca five timea aday, and beating their wifes, I dont think many of them have shown the responsibility that comes with certian rights. kind of like letting the nice folks in oh say Gaza hold a free election, they vote in terrorists.

I do hope there are enough good folks over there that get firearms so that they can kill off the bad ones. If it tilts teh other way, then all you have is armed thugs and terrorists.
yet civilized folks in california are not allowed to carry guns, yet the felons , the thugs around us break that law all the time.

we sent troops to free the iraqis and they are allowed to have guns, dispite that fact that many are uncilvilized and do not respect rights of others.
very ironic

Sleepy1988
01-20-2010, 11:44 PM

I hope so too. I hope they manage to unite their nation, even if only loosely, and look past their ethnic and religious differences.

nick
01-21-2010, 12:17 AM

7x57

Not sure about the discretion of the government, but they were allowed to keep one rifle (AK-47 or whatever they could afford) and some ammo per household even under Saddam. Tradition and all that.

fullrearview
01-21-2010, 1:11 AM
Good for them! I am proud of them and I hope they fight to retain their natural rights! I am also proud of our brave men and women who have fought hard to get them to where they are. Iraq is not a lost cause. We just need to let the good guys do what needs to be done and not worry about PC!

cmth
01-21-2010, 5:32 AM
Under Sharia law, Muslims not only have the right to keep and bear arms, but the duty to do so. Most Islamic counties do not apply Sharia across their entire legal system (if at all), so the right is denied to many, but it's in the Qur'an. Of course Jews and Christians are forbidden from having arms under Sharia so it's not always such a great thing.

davescz
01-21-2010, 8:32 AM
Under Sharia law, Muslims not only have the right to keep and bear arms, but the duty to do so. Most Islamic counties do not apply Sharia across their entire legal system (if at all), so the right is denied to many, but it's in the Qur'an. Of course Jews and Christians are forbidden from having arms under Sharia so it's not always such a great thing.

if they dont relish freedom and equality, they dont deserve to have a gun. if they believe in shria law, they will use that gun to kill infidels, beat females, and inforce islamic dress codes and prayer rules. some societies are not ready for all the rights we enjoy, they are too animal like to be responsible.

when they start to respect life, liberty and freedom, then and only then shoudl they be trusted with guns. i would no sooner allow a shria muslim have a gun, than a convicted felon in prison have a gun.

yes we freed iraq from saddam, but now the muzzies are killing other religions right and left. I think it is a civil war there, unfortunaly most of the population seems to be on the wrong side

mtptwo
01-21-2010, 1:26 PM

Under the new constitution, a family is allowed one AK-47 for self defense. Under Saddam, there was no limit to firearms ownership. The only people that confiscated guns in Iraq were US soldiers.

7x57
01-21-2010, 1:30 PM
some societies are not ready for all the rights we enjoy, they are too animal like to be responsible.

I totally agree they believe that, and if not opposed by all means necessary they'll get away with imposing that idea on America.

Oh, wait, you were talking about muslim countries and Sharia law? My bad, I meant the United States and PelosiLaw. :cool2:

7x57

Mulay El Raisuli
01-22-2010, 6:16 AM
if they dont relish freedom and equality, they dont deserve to have a gun. if they believe in shria law, they will use that gun to kill infidels, beat females, and inforce islamic dress codes and prayer rules. some societies are not ready for all the rights we enjoy, they are too animal like to be responsible.

when they start to respect life, liberty and freedom, then and only then shoudl they be trusted with guns. i would no sooner allow a shria muslim have a gun, than a convicted felon in prison have a gun.

yes we freed iraq from saddam, but now the muzzies are killing other religions right and left. I think it is a civil war there, unfortunaly most of the population seems to be on the wrong side

OMG! Do you not realize how close to Brady, Pelosi & Reid you are?

The Raisuli

davescz
01-22-2010, 6:38 AM
OMG! Do you not realize how close to Brady, Pelosi & Reid you are?

The Raisuli

Far from them I am. Lets turn it around:
If you think that crimminals should have guns , If you want terrrorists to have guns, If you want muzzies that believe in killing infidels to have guns, Or folks that beat women to have guns, or folks that force you to bow to mecca to have guns.

if you believe that, then your closer to the allyotola and other enemies of freedom than you realize. You don't arm folks that hate freedom if you support freedom. Thats my logic. By the way, I am also for inhanced interegation.

something is also very wrong when my government prevents me from owning a gun that any iraqi can have. guess my govenrmnet trust us right wing nuts less than the shria law abiding iraqi's, oh never mind that war thing, it is a man caused disaster.

davescz
01-22-2010, 6:41 AM
I totally agree they believe that, and if not opposed by all means necessary they'll get away with imposing that idea on America.

Oh, wait, you were talking about muslim countries and Sharia law? My bad, I meant the United States and PelosiLaw. :cool2:

7x57

we should have imposed our values on them, just like we did in japan. rather we have let them elect terrorists and shria law politians, hardly the free society that bush thought he was building. but hey if your all for allowing guns in the possesion of freedom haters, that puts you in a funny postion. Arm your enemy????

Mulay El Raisuli
01-23-2010, 4:05 AM
If you think that crimminals should have guns , If you want terrrorists to have guns, If you want muzzies that believe in killing infidels to have guns, Or folks that beat women to have guns, or folks that force you to bow to mecca to have guns.

if you believe that, then your closer to the allyotola and other enemies of freedom than you realize. You don't arm folks that hate freedom if you support freedom. Thats my logic. By the way, I am also for inhanced interegation.

something is also very wrong when my government prevents me from owning a gun that any iraqi can have. guess my govenrmnet trust us right wing nuts less than the shria law abiding iraqi's, oh never mind that war thing, it is a man caused disaster.

Hmmm. Lets re-phrase & take a look at that, shall we?

'If you think those who oppose making the streets safer FOR THE CHILDREN should have guns, if you think those who oppose the effort to provide the blessings of universal health care to all (including THE CHILDREN) should have guns, if you think those who don't fall down & worship at the feet of Our Savior (Obama) should have guns, etc.,

if you believe that, then your closer to the allyotola and other enemies of freedom than you realize. You don't arm folks that hate freedom if you support freedom. Thats my logic. By the way, I am also for inhanced interegation.'

About the only difference between you & the Bradys is those you consider to be unfit. You BOTH would limit a natural (dast I say it? A Right given by our Creator) ONLY to those people that you favor. You go a touch farther in that you also use a racist term to describe those you think unfit.

That last bit leads me to ask; are you for "enhanced integration" due to an ability that you (clearly) lack?

The Raisuli

davescz
01-23-2010, 11:09 AM
Hmmm. Lets re-phrase & take a look at that, shall we?

'If you think those who oppose making the streets safer FOR THE CHILDREN should have guns, if you think those who oppose the effort to provide the blessings of universal health care to all (including THE CHILDREN) should have guns, if you think those who don't fall down & worship at the feet of Our Savior (Obama) should have guns, etc.,

if you believe that, then your closer to the allyotola and other enemies of freedom than you realize. You don't arm folks that hate freedom if you support freedom. Thats my logic. By the way, I am also for inhanced interegation.'

About the only difference between you & the Bradys is those you consider to be unfit. You BOTH would limit a natural (dast I say it? A Right given by our Creator) ONLY to those people that you favor. You go a touch farther in that you also use a racist term to describe those you think unfit.

That last bit leads me to ask; are you for "enhanced integration" due to an ability that you (clearly) lack?

The Raisuli

ok raisuli, what is the racist term I used???? dont be talking lies about me. there is nothing racist in what i said.

I ask would you be ok with granting the prisoners at camp Gitmo the right to have a gun? how about a known mental paitent? how about a three year old? how about members of hamas? Al Queada, etc.... you really want wife beaters to have guns, how about a man that believes honor killings are aok, should he have a gun too? freedom requires responsibility.

i find it very troubling we allow iraqi's to have guns, yet Americans over here cant have them same guns. when will our troops free this nation as opposed to iraq?

now apolgize for your claim about racism on my part, that is a low condemation for you to make, you have nothing to back up your claims, my posts are racism free, as is my mind.

No one will support your guns for everyone ideals. enemies of my nation should have their guns taken. we did that to the japanese, and the nazis after we won, and that was after they stopped fighting us. I suppose you would have a probelm with that and call a person racist for believing it was nessacary at the time?

AJAX22
01-23-2010, 11:23 AM
I support guns for everyone.

pullnshoot25
01-23-2010, 11:41 AM

Damn right.

davescz
01-23-2010, 12:00 PM

three year olds? Criminals? convicts? terrorists? what about it time of war, guns for the enemy?

dwa
01-23-2010, 12:12 PM
Dave before you comment on what you don't know learn how to SPELL IT, then you wont seem so ignorant.

davescz
01-23-2010, 12:38 PM
Tell me what dont I know that I have commented on (spelling aside)?

if you dont agree with me, state your position, dont gripe that I comment on what i dont know, which is totally untrue. I know what i am commenting about, just as sure as the other posters know what they know.

I am happy to hear dissenting opinon and debate, but calling me ignorant (as you have done) or racist (as other poster has done) dont help spread knowledge.

I commend you on your sharp eye for spelling errors however.

now what do you know?

s

dwa
01-23-2010, 3:00 PM
unfortuatly when half the nation acts as felons, a lot of blood will need to flow, but it has to happen. folks need to act like humans before they can be trusted with rights. with all them chopping off of heads, bowing to mecca five timea aday, and beating their wifes, I dont think many of them have shown the responsibility that comes with certian rights. kind of like letting the nice folks in oh say Gaza hold a free election, they vote in terrorists.
have you been to Iraq? i was there for the first election they have a higher voter turnout than we do in this country. it sounds like your under the impression that Saudi arabia and Iraq are the same country. as for beating wives that sounds like an American pastime there is plenty of spousal abuse in this country, are fundamental Christians to be without rights? they hold many of the same views as fundamental Jews and muslims. Gaza and Iraq are also very different places and you add to the impression of ignorance when you suggest the human terrain is interchangeable
I do hope there are enough good folks over there that get firearms so that they can kill off the bad ones. If it tilts the other way, then all you have is armed thugs and terrorists.
you just refuted your first point

yet civilized folks in California are not allowed to carry guns, yet the felons , the thugs around us break that law all the time.
ok...
we sent troops to free the Iraqis and they are allowed to have guns, despite that fact that many are uncivilized and do not respect rights of others.
very ironic
the ones who are allowed to have guns are not the ones to worry about, the ones to worry about would have them anyway, additionally an ak here and there is not a huge cause for concern
that statement doesnt make any sense, you give me the impression you don't know the first thing about sharia law. also you seem to be under the impression that all muslims have some kind of single consciousness, to my knowledge sharia law was never imposed or attempted in iraq. i don't really buy into your animal like comparison, have you ever seen an Iraqi in person? how do you know they are animal like do they have claws and glow in the dark eyes or something?
when they start to respect life, liberty and freedom, then and only then should they be trusted with guns. i would no sooner allow a shria muslim have a gun, than a convicted felon in prison have a gun.
i don't think you or our country is into the position to dictate what 1.2 billion people are going to do, second what is a shria Muslim? there is a system of laws called sharia but no such thing i know about as a "shria muslim"
for the most part its Shia a type or muslim vs Sunni another type of muslim with a little Kurd an ethnic group mixed in, you dont seem to have a grasp of the situation, try talking about nigeria that would make a little more sense
??
they will be armed if we like it or not, at least if they are all armed the good ones will be also
once again shria??? or sharia law was never in existence in iraq, iraq was a SECULAR country under Saddam, but yes gun control is stupid
we should have imposed our values on them, just like we did in japan. rather we have let them elect terrorists and shria law politians, hardly the free society that bush thought he was building. but hey if your all for allowing guns in the possesion of freedom haters, that puts you in a funny postion. Arm your enemy????

WWII and iraq were so different they don't really compare. i don't really want to get into the difference but one is a total war and one is not. one last time its SHA-RI-A. how do you know its not a free society? have you been their they have guns we cant have maybe they are more free? they vote more than we do maybe we are the ones who hate freedom. perpetuating the idea that we are fighting a war against Islam is playing into Osama's hands you wouldn't want to help our enemy like your previous posts have would you?
ok raisuli, what is the racist term I used???? dont be talking lies about me. there is nothing racist in what i said.

I ask would you be ok with granting the prisoners at camp Gitmo the right to have a gun? how about a known mental paitent? how about a three year old? how about members of hamas? Al Queada, etc.... you really want wife beaters to have guns, how about a man that believes honor killings are aok, should he have a gun too? freedom requires responsibility.
that's called an ad absurdum
i find it very troubling we allow iraqi's to have guns, yet Americans over here cant have them same guns. when will our troops free this nation as opposed to iraq?
if they don't have guns how do they take control of their own country? you keep on stating that they are at fault would not firearms be the tool of their redemption?
now apolgize for your claim about racism on my part, that is a low condemation for you to make, you have nothing to back up your claims, my posts are racism free, as is my mind.

No one will support your guns for everyone ideals. enemies of my nation should have their guns taken. we did that to the japanese, and the nazis after we won, and that was after they stopped fighting us. I suppose you would have a probelm with that and call a person racist for believing it was nessacary at the time?
that was a total war and very different
three year olds? Criminals? convicts? terrorists? what about it time of war, guns for the enemy?

ad absurdum

NiteQwill
01-23-2010, 3:58 PM
Wow, this thread quickly went downhill.

Denver
01-23-2010, 5:12 PM

I do hope there are enough good folks over there that get firearms so that they can kill off the bad ones. If it tilts teh other way, then all you have is armed thugs and terrorists.
yet civilized folks in california are not allowed to carry guns, yet the felons , the thugs around us break that law all the time.

we sent troops to free the iraqis and they are allowed to have guns, dispite that fact that many are uncilvilized and do not respect rights of others.
very ironic

And so how do you know that it is half the nation acting as felons? The news or something like that? The same government that stomps on your constitution, are they feeding you this Disinfo? and are you believing it? Gun rights apply to every country because the bad guys all have them in every country. The good guys can't allways have them as we see. No offense, that just sounded like more of the same from the anti 2a right side (and there is one, just better hidden).

When are people going to stop letting themselves be spoonfed the BS from their TV set. They don't hate us for our freedoms and they do not hate freedom, they hate us because we have been the world police in their land for the last 40+ years to protect resources and to make the bankers rich. Terrorism is not a group, it is a tactic. You don't go to war to eradicate a tactic, sorry.

Please stop with the beltway upchuck.

And would you still support "inhanced interegation" if it was happening to your own kind? Why don't we just do it to all of our citizens, heck we don't even need courts any more. Eye for and eye, no due process, firing squad! Let's disarm them first though so they can't shoot back.

Denver
01-23-2010, 5:23 PM

The reason why you sound like an ignorant racist is that you clearly group everyone from the same country that some terrorist come from into a whole. "AHH them damn raquis, all the same, killem all" It is that kind of raw ignorance that, among other things, really gives us gun guys a bad name.

I do feel however that you are probably a nice guy and even have some non white friends.:)

Connor P Price
01-23-2010, 10:22 PM
Back to what the original intent of the thread seemed to be. This is a prime example of how crucial RKBA is. Good for those that fought back. I really hope they recognize that they can successfully fight back. If the citizens make a habit of fighting back when they're being terrorized, they won't be scared anymore. Hopefully there will be more and more of this.

Mulay El Raisuli
01-24-2010, 4:49 AM

Specifically, "muzzies" is a racist term. Why the rest of your post was/is racist has been pointed out by others here. I see no need to add to that.

The Raisuli

AJAX22
01-24-2010, 4:59 AM

Three year olds would be governed by parental consent. (untill you reach the age of majority you cannot enter into contracts etc... but there should be nothing which prevents parents from allowing their childeren to have guns)

Criminals are criminals.... you think criminalizing guns is going to keep them from comitting crimes? seriously? If someone is committing crimes (against a person or the property of another) then lock them up for that... don't go after them for the guns...

Convicts.... Yep I think convicts should be restored to full citizinship once their debt is paid. If you can't restore them to full citizinship, don't let them out of jail... its not the gun that makes someone dangerous... Prison is a physical location where you can be prevented from POSESSING firearms, but you should not be prevented from owning them while incarcirated.... for example, I LIVE in NYC where I cannot posess firearms..... but I OWN well over a hundered of them back in california. If you are deemed fit to return to society, then you get to come back to society, if not then you don't.

As for 'time of war' enemy combattant scenarios.... all I have to say is REALLY? REALLY? Its WAR.... everyone has a gun... any rule you pas will only apply to the law abiding non combattants who will then be at the mercy of the warring factions.....

which is why all the millitias etc. come to power in the first place... the people do not have the means to enforce order and prevent crimes from being inflicted upon themselves.

Bizcuits
01-24-2010, 8:41 AM
when they start to respect life, liberty and freedom, then and only then shoudl they be trusted with guns.

they feel the same way about you... maybe they should be allowed to practice what they want as long as they do not screw with us... I'm personally alright with a country full of armed "felons" as you put it, as long as they keep to themselves which they seemed to need lessons in.

davescz
01-24-2010, 8:52 AM
the ones who are allowed to have guns are not the ones to worry about, the ones to worry about would have them anyway, additionally an ak here and there is not a huge cause for concern

(Well I sure wish the military would free us in California and allow us an AK-47 since it is not such a huge concern. why are we freeing others when our own people are denied that right. I rather have my tax money spent here, defending the rights of Americans, not Iraqis.)
for the most part its Shia a type or muslim vs Sunni another type of muslim with a little Kurd an ethnic group mixed in, you dont seem to have a grasp of the situation, try talking about nigeria that would make a little more sense

(Dont forget the christian, jewish and other religions that the muslims have run out of many areas. Yes non-muslims have been kidnapped, murdered, etc... all with the blessing of the Imans and Sharia law, which says non-mulsims are a little less than human. One big problem with islam is it is very difficult for them to live with non-believers. the sharia (thanks for the spelling correct, islamic words were not taught to me in school) laws prevent non-believers from having rights)

once again shria??? or sharia law was never in existence in iraq, iraq was a SECULAR country under Saddam, but yes gun control is stupid

(yes saddam bad as he was, did keep the islamists under control, but after he was removed from power, many islamic sharia law types started doing what islam commands. One person comes to mind, he was called Al Sader (sorry the spelling is a guess) he was the guy how had the big stand off in Sader city with the US military, he escaped, and went on to run for office in the elections. I understand he won a seat in government . he was known for strict taliban style rule, females be covered, and cant leave home without a male family member with them, strict rules on music, booze, and prayer times were part of al saders rule of sader city. He had non-muslims ran out of town, even moderate muslims he ran out. he is an islamic terrorist, he and his like should no more be allowed to have weapons than Charles Manson;s gang in my opinion. you dont allow gun rights to crazy criminals, nor the people that vote them in to power, they will use thoose weapons to deny freedom to others.) remember hilter was freely elected in germany, all legal and stuff. Democracy only works well when the voters have a sense of freedom, Liberty, law , and equality, else Democracy is simply mob rule

WWII and iraq were so different they don't really compare. i don't really want to get into the difference but one is a total war and one is not. one last time its SHA-RI-A. how do you know its not a free society? have you been their they have guns we cant have maybe they are more free? they vote more than we do maybe we are the ones who hate freedom. perpetuating the idea that we are fighting a war against Islam is playing into Osama's hands you wouldn't want to help our enemy like your previous posts have would you?

(I dont have to go to iraq to know it is not free, we probably all can agree that East Germany and north Korea were not or are not free, yet most of us have never been there. last I heard islam is at war with us. the war is preached in the mosques, the koran if full of stuff about making war on non-believers. the suicide bombers are evidence of this. the panty waste bomber, the fort Hood terrorist, etc... were all attacks on us by islamic soilders. The chants of death to America are heard in mosques often in these places. this is what Jihad is. if we really want to make iraq free, we have to eliminate the muslim jihad mindset, I am not impressed with voter turn out numbers, seeing as voters in iraq choose jihadists in some seats of power, there is a strong movement of sharia style laws there. the bottom line is before Iraq can be a free society, with human rights and equal treatment of both sexes and other religions, you have to eliminate the muslim jihadists, which remain popular with a large number of iraqis. We failed to do that, maybe total war would have been better, beat them like we did the nazi's)
that was a total war and very different

ad absurdum

the absurdity is from the posters that claim everyone ought to have a gun. I simply state the thing about three year olds and criminals to show how absurd that statement is. There is responsibility with ownership of weapons.

My basic point is we have allowed iraqis to have more gun rights than Americans, the irony is we Americans have shown more responsibility than the Iraqis, we have equal treatment of the sexes, we have freedom of religion. we do not have laws that require a woman to have the word of a man to make her testimony admisable in court, this is what the sharia law muslims over there want they even elected someone that ran on this platform of sharia law, they are basically as bad as Nazi's were 70 years ago. how you spereate the bad from good will be tough, as many are willing to die for sharia law.

PS my comments underlined

davescz
01-24-2010, 8:54 AM
Specifically, "muzzies" is a racist term. Why the rest of your post was/is racist has been pointed out by others here. I see no need to add to that.

The Raisuli

muslim is NOT a race, you should go back to school and learn what a race is verses a totalitarian religion/government system is. muslim sharia law is a totalitarian religion / government system. it is not compatible with freedom. just as nazism and communism are.

davescz
01-24-2010, 8:59 AM
they feel the same way about you... maybe they should be allowed to practice what they want as long as they do not screw with us... I'm personally alright with a country full of armed "felons" as you put it, as long as they keep to themselves which they seemed to need lessons in.

well if thats the case, lets get out of iraq, to bad we killed saddam, else we could restore him to power, and say sorry, and leave.

davescz
01-24-2010, 9:08 AM
And so how do you know that it is half the nation acting as felons? The news or something like that? The same government that stomps on your constitution, are they feeding you this Disinfo? and are you believing it? Gun rights apply to every country because the bad guys all have them in every country. The good guys can't allways have them as we see. No offense, that just sounded like more of the same from the anti 2a right side (and there is one, just better hidden).

the problem is we should be disarming the bad guys over there, we have failed to do so. yet our government disarms Americans like you and me

When are people going to stop letting themselves be spoonfed the BS from their TV set. They don't hate us for our freedoms and they do not hate freedom, they hate us because we have been the world police in their land for the last 40+ years to protect resources and to make the bankers rich. Terrorism is not a group, it is a tactic. You don't go to war to eradicate a tactic, sorry.

The jihaditsts seem to hate us, and the rest of the world becuase their holy book tells them to hate infidels, to treat us as sub human. They kill or run out of town non-muslims that have nothing to do with being world police
Please stop with the beltway upchuck.

And would you still support "inhanced interegation" if it was happening to your own kind? Why don't we just do it to all of our citizens, heck we don't even need courts any more. Eye for and eye, no due process, firing squad! Let's disarm them first though so they can't shoot back.

I support enhanced interagation of terroists that put bombs in their panties and try to bring down a plane with Americans in it. you bet I do. there is no right to remain silent in time of war for the enemy. I suppose all the terrorists we capture in your mind should be mirandaized, and any US soilder that forgets to read them their right be court marshalled? That sounds kind of leftist too me. Please stop the Code Pink upchuck!

davescz
01-24-2010, 9:13 AM
The reason why you sound like an ignorant racist is that you clearly group everyone from the same country that some terrorist come from into a whole. "AHH them damn raquis, all the same, killem all" It is that kind of raw ignorance that, among other things, really gives us gun guys a bad name.

I do feel however that you are probably a nice guy and even have some non white friends.:)

why dont you stop this racism crap. that is pretty low, i never said anything racist. islam is not a race. wanting to defeat the islamist jihadist's is no different than us stopping nazism or communism. race has nothing to do with it. we fought the germans, in WWII does that make this nation racist to germans?
stop playing the race card, that is a jesse jackson tactic

HUTCH 7.62
01-24-2010, 9:33 AM
why dont you stop this racism crap. that is pretty low, i never said anything racist. islam is not a race. wanting to defeat the islamist jihadist's is no different than us stopping nazism or communism. race has nothing to do with it. we fought the germans, in WWII does that make this nation racist to germans?
stop playing the race card, that is a jesse jackson tactic

Pulling the racist card seems to be the norm these days when someone is losing an arguement

battleship
01-24-2010, 9:43 AM
I hope the 8 wounded get a far worse treatment and are made an example of to send a messege.

dwa
01-26-2010, 2:59 PM
Dave you are arguing in circles, i too wish that California would be liberated.

You are not opening your ears, Sharia law was never in effect, groups like al-shabaab have imposed sharia law it has never been present in iraq, not to say cultural practices that were similar where not but Sharia law is a particular thing that WAS NOT present.

Ive not been to East Germany or North Korea, i know they are not free and i also wont pretend that i know the nuances that are going on there.

Sadr is a Shia the Taliban are Sunni and Wahhabi's to be particular that is like oil and water.

By your own admission you have no idea what is said in mosques anywhere, have you ever been in a mosque much the less one in iraq? If you have never been to iraq how would you know the "jihadist mindset"is popular with anyone, tell you what find me some legitimate Intel that states there is wide spread rank and fire jihadist activity.

your basic point is that your gripe is with American laws and has nothing to do with iraq.

Also you do not understand the point of the article Iraqis were taking change of there destiny and saying no the islamofascism and you would propose that they be disarmed to leave them helpless and prevent them from doing this