PDA

View Full Version : WTS-HK G3 Aluminum 20rd rebuild kits,10rd 'roll your own' kits,used,$10 shipped each

DisgruntledReaper
01-20-2010, 12:14 PM
-1/24/10 possible trades added....

Will trade for-
- some 303 milsurp,-
- 45 acp,
- 8mm Mauser
- 7.62 Tokarev
-??
-Thompson M1 GI Surplus mag kits
-FAL Lower Internal bits

Hey, I have a total of 9 used HK G3 Aluminum 20 rd mag kits that are used but would be good for building your own 10 mags out of or use as replacement components for your preban 20rd mags. They have various date stamps from the '60's thru the '80's. the followers may have some surface rust in spots and the floor plates have worn finish and may have some 'rust speckles.....did i mention they are used? The springs appear to be still perfectly useable for 20 rd mags but will leave that to the individual. Out of 40 of these I have had,I only had 1 where the mag spring broke on me due to corrosion on 1 of the coils..that one I made into a '10'r'.

Anyway if there is any interest I would like to sell them for $10 shipped ($11 if paypal)each...they are all disassembled ....

I will take wrapped cash,MO,personal check, the usual paypal method(no gun words)

Please post and PM your address and payment method and I will get the stuff boxed up.

I can try to get a pic posted later tonight...

Thank's!:cool:

DisgruntledReaper
01-21-2010, 12:12 PM
Bump:party:

DisgruntledReaper
01-24-2010, 9:44 AM
Let us try a Sunday pre game bump.......guess no one needs any HK mag kits? Also work in CETME rifles ...

Will trade for-
- some 303 milsurp,-
- 45 acp,
- 8mm Mauser
- 7.62 Tokarev
-??
-Thompson M1 GI Surplus mag kits
-FAL Lower Internal bits
-

RangerRoy
02-12-2010, 4:40 PM
sent you a pm