PDA

View Full Version : Impression of RRA National Match 2-Stage Trigger Kit???

Gnote
12-28-2005, 6:24 PM
What do you guys think of this? Is this the one to get or is there something else we should be looking at?

Gnote
12-28-2005, 6:33 PM
Sorry. Just looked a few pages back and saw this was already covered. My bad.

Paradiddle
12-28-2005, 8:34 PM
Get it from White Oak Armorment - they warm it over and it's fantastic.

Jeff

Mute
12-29-2005, 12:34 PM
The ones I have tried have all been quite good. I would get one if that's what I was looking for.

saki302
12-29-2005, 1:07 PM
For the money, excellent. With a little work, about as good as any other trigger at twice the price.

-Dave

Gnote
12-29-2005, 6:05 PM
Get it from White Oak Armorment - they warm it over and it's fantastic.

Jeff

Sorry for the newbie questions but is White Oak Armorment the the same as White Oak Precision (WOP) (http://www.whiteoakprecision.com/)?

I Googled White Oak Armorment and came up blank.

On the WOP site, I saw that they wil tune a customer provided RRA Trigger for $30. Would this make it as good as the RRA National Match 2 Stage Trigger or should I just spend the $90 for the trigger.

I found that I can get the RRA Lower Parts Kit for $60 and the NM trigger for $90 so I was thinking of going that route. Buying the LPK with NM trigger was going to only save me about $10 or so.

Thanks.

Gnote
12-29-2005, 6:09 PM
Just did some more research. Looks like White Oak Armarment is a Division of WOP.

C.G.
12-30-2005, 4:06 AM
You might want to consider the McCormick drop-in trigger. I like mine a lot and I am sure Technical Ted will chime in with the same response. They do run a bit more money, but are worth it, in my opinion.

Matt-man
12-30-2005, 7:25 AM
On the WOP site, I saw that they wil tune a customer provided RRA Trigger for $30. Would this make it as good as the RRA National Match 2 Stage Trigger or should I just spend the $90 for the trigger.

I was under the impression that they only do the RRA 2-stage trigger. For what it's worth, the WOP-tuned RRA 2-stage is the one all the high-power shooters are using, unless they've got something like a Geiselle.

The McCormick triggers are on sale at MidwayUSA right now.