View Full Version : WTS: Coyote Brown Ballistic Vest w/ rifle plates

01-18-2010, 2:49 PM

I have an (adjustable) size large, coyote brown, interceptor style vest with level IIIA soft armor in it. The vest is near new and in excellant condition. The vest has tons of molle attachments on it, for your various accessories. I wish to sell the soft armor and carrier for $450.00 OBO.

I also have level V ceramic triple curved plates for the front, back and sides, a total of four plates. The plates are designed to fit in the above vest, although will also fit in most other tactical style vests. Each plate will defeat up to 7.62AP. I wish to sell the plate package for $450.00 OBO

I bought the armor and plates at a gun show about six months ago for full retail price at over $1,100.00 and think I am offering a good deal. If you would like pictures please email me at pc832prof@msn.com and I will send them to you ASAP. If the same individual purchases both the plates and the vest, I will ship for free inside the US. I will also take a trade and cash combo, email me with offers.

Need to sell ASAP!!! NEW PRICE $725.00 shipped CONUS

Per US law I cannot sell/ship armor outside the US. My vest look similar to the one attached, although does not have groin or frontal neck protection.