View Full Version : WTS: HS Precision Police PSS stock for the short action Remington 700 in OC, CA SPF

01-16-2010, 11:32 PM
HS Precision Police PSS stock for the Remington 700 short action such as 223, 243, & 308. Mint condition. Was saving this for a loner build but realize it was never going to happen since I tend to go all out. Anyways if you want to make that old Remington 700 shoot like a sniper rifle, this option will help you get there... a Remington 700 varmint would be ideal. This stock came from one of my PSS, I took the barrel action first day I received the gun and sent the rifle action to the smith for customizing. So technically, no round fired outside of factory with this stock. These stocks are ideal as there is no gunsmithing, your receiver sits on an aluminum block, you torque your receiver down to 65 in/ib and you are good to go. In fact, I have a torque wrench which I can install your action to the stock, takes less than 5 minutes. Midway has it at $316
(http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=293581) you can come pick it up for $220 SPF if interested please contact kh17150@yahoo.com