PDA

View Full Version : deleted

brass
01-16-2010, 2:00 PM
deleted

fj60croozer
01-16-2010, 2:20 PM
Last year I placed an order with Fred's Stocks online and even spoke to the nice lady a few times. Placed the order in February and in July, they were still telling me my order was being processed. My patience finally gave out in August.

Anybody ever done business with Fred's? Seem like nice people. I'd try again if somebody can vouch for 'em.

I'm looking for a used M1A stock for a project. Would have to include all the metal and handguard without breaking the piggy.

Thanks.
It takes forever and a day....But eventually they do deliver. Speaking from experience of course. I think my order took over 7 months but the stock was top notch.

dachan
01-16-2010, 3:20 PM
I'm looking for a used M1A stock for a project. Would have to include all the metal and handguard without breaking the piggy.

Here's one:
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=256396

Or if want something cheaper, I've got a Springfield Armory black crinkle painted fiberglass stock with all the metal except for the front swivel. It has a couple of missing spots of paint along the top of the comb, but is otherwise in excellent condition; asking $50 FTF, $60 shipped.

thomasanelson
01-16-2010, 3:20 PM
I had a very good experience with Fred's and would buy from them again. Was your order in stock?

BKTJ
01-16-2010, 4:18 PM
Freds has some real nice stuff and cheap. Of 3 orders 1 took 6mo the other 2 were less than 3. On every order the products were far better than stated. Live with the wait, best stuff and prices around.

brass
01-17-2010, 1:39 PM
deleted

brass
01-17-2010, 8:33 PM
deleted