View Full Version : Classic Shoulder Holsters, ankle holsters etc.. WITH PRODUCTION PATTERNS $60 shipped

01-15-2010, 9:02 PM
I wound up with some really neat vintage shoulder holsters and some ankle holsters from when a professional leather worker retired.

I have what I believe are a complete set of the original production patterns for the 'legster' ankle holsters along with production units which have had the main seam removed (to use for stitching templates....

This is the tracing patterns and blanks used for full scale production... these are impossible to get for any price. Its disorganized, but you could easily tool up for full scale production if leather working was your thing. This is unbelievably rare.

The four shoulder holsters are the old cop style where you lace them to fit your chest and then use a piece of elastic (not included) to snug them to your chest.

I believe the two skeleton holsters are used for snub nose revolvers with a heavy underlug (colt python/anaconda snubs?)

the two others appear to be for semi autos... one I'm 99% sure will work with a 1903 colt pocket, and I think the other (which is the only one that is on so-so condition) will fit the vest pocket colt 25)

If you just wanted to use the shoulder holsters It would still be a good deal... and all the ankle holsters are salvageable if you just restitch the one seam on each and condition the leather.

Anyway, I want to sell this all as one big lot instead of dealing with a ton of little sales... I really need to get these out of my NYC apartment... I bought a bunch of leather to use to make watchbands and this stuff was in with it... I didn't want to have any gun related stuff here.

So.... for $200 its all yours (shipping included) NOW $60 SHIPPED

p.s. there is on extra ankle holster that didn't make it into the photo. (pics are currently uploading, I'll post them soon)

01-15-2010, 9:12 PM

Just a note, the stitching and finish work on the 4 classic shoulder holsters is better than anything I've seen before... I believe they are all stamped santafe leather (will double check in the AM) the stitching is increadable (I think it was done on a large landis) and all edges are blended and burnished.... they don't make em like this anymore.

01-16-2010, 3:22 PM
Most of the patterns state what gun they fit on them.... and it appears that most of the classic snubs are present.

01-17-2010, 9:03 AM
Bump.... price reduced from $200 to $150 shipped.... its going to cost me $20 or so to ship all this leather so this should make someone a screaming deal.

My wife is giving me the look of death and I need to get these out of our appartment.

01-26-2010, 8:24 PM
$120 shipped

I would really like to get this gone before my new geiger counter shows up...

the wife might notice the accumulation of 'me' toys

02-01-2010, 6:44 AM
$100 shipped....

someone give this stuff a good home.

02-15-2010, 6:31 PM
$80 shipped...

Wife is giving it the evil eye....

02-22-2010, 4:15 PM
$60 shipped.. (seriously i just want these to go to a good home)

03-15-2010, 9:05 PM
Ok... it ain't getting any cheaper than $60...

At that price its essentially not only free but subsidized.

03-17-2010, 3:10 PM
..... Anyone????

these templates are unbelievably difficult to obtain.... and this line of product is no longer made.... start a home business.... outsource to pakistan... do SOMETHING with this stuff... it needs a good home.

Peter W Bush
03-17-2010, 3:53 PM
damnit now I just want to buy it for no reason lol stop dropping the price

03-17-2010, 4:07 PM
damnit now I just want to buy it for no reason lol stop dropping the price

Don't worry, I'm not going any cheaper... Its already ridiculously low.

03-19-2010, 4:59 PM
And bump....

03-21-2010, 7:49 PM

03-23-2010, 1:12 PM
And... Bump...

03-23-2010, 1:49 PM
i will take them subject to one tiny tiny condition ( re: form of payment ????)

03-23-2010, 1:52 PM

glad they're going to a good home.