PDA

View Full Version : WTB-Want to Borrow-AR Castle Nut Wrench

SixPointEight
01-15-2010, 8:09 PM
I know a lot of people don't get into the gallery sections, but I just got my lower and the castle nut is loose. I just want to borrow a wrench to tighten it up real quick.

If you're local in Sac we can meet up. If not then if you could drop it in an envelope and mail it, then I will gladly pay shipping both ways on it.

Let me know if you have one you don't need for a couple days.

mlatino
01-15-2010, 8:26 PM
If you make it to Lodi, I've got one.. Although I'm sure someone in Sac is willing to help ya out.

jamesob
01-15-2010, 8:29 PM
i use a spanner wrench.

SixPointEight
01-15-2010, 8:31 PM
i use a spanner wrench.

I also lack one of those, but I can ask a couple friends.

Still hopeful here though.

Purple K
01-15-2010, 8:35 PM
I'm in Vacaville and will be in Sac tomorrow (Saturday), I'll bring a wrench with me. PM me an address or phone number so that we can hook up

DENCO
01-15-2010, 9:25 PM
Most of the gun shops up here will tighten it up for you for free. I just did it so I know this for fact. Of course it needs to be one of the shops that support/sell these types of guns. I will say a good amount of shops in Sac wont even look at you if have one:(, this also I know for a fact:D

Carsgunsandchics
01-15-2010, 9:28 PM
I live in South Sac and have one. And should be home most of the day.

SixPointEight
01-15-2010, 9:46 PM
I live in South Sac and have one. And should be home most of the day.

Wanna PM an address? I might be able to convince the GF to drive out there.

Most of the gun shops up here will tighten it up for you for free. I just did it so I know this for fact. Of course it needs to be one of the shops that support/sell these types of guns. I will say a good amount of shops in Sac wont even look at you if have one:(, this also I know for a fact:D

Just Guns maybe? I don't know if they have any of the wrenches, but I go in there a ton.

slik556
01-15-2010, 9:49 PM
Just go to a Harbor Freight and get one of those small cheep strap type wrenches used on pipe. Not the kind with the big gnarly teeth but the ones that are all strap...... My bro has the right tool for the job but never around when I need the wrench so I just use the strap, Works great.....

Seesm
01-15-2010, 9:52 PM
I am in Auburn and have one... PM me...

Swatguy10_15
01-15-2010, 9:58 PM
Ill just give ya one..Ive got a few.pm me

turbochris
01-16-2010, 1:26 AM
wow nice to see calgunners wanting to help

HDoctane
01-16-2010, 8:09 AM
www.sacramentoblackrifle.com on auburn blvd. in citrusheights there like twnty bucks you really should have one of these they change flash hiders aswell and a few other things

SixPointEight
01-16-2010, 9:31 AM
Mission successful. I talked to swatguy and I'm gonna get one from him. I didn't know it was also needed for the flash hider, if I ever change from the birdcage that will be handy.

Thanks to everyone that offered to help, and I'll have to check out Sac Black Rifle to see whats up.