PDA

View Full Version : Wife and her CCW inquiry

glock23lover
01-15-2010, 4:59 PM
I hope that it is cool to ask hear and I know some things can't be discussed but my wife who stays at home with our new little baby is interested in obtaining her CCW. The GC is the issue. Is there someone I can discuss this with to determine a good GC privately perhaps?
she does not have large amount of cash, or property (baby of course but I don't think that counts).
Maybe I should just wait and see if Calif becomes a "shall issue" state huh?
Thanks in advance.

OliveCookieMonsta
01-15-2010, 5:29 PM
It kinda depends on the county issuing... CG in some are more relaxed than othen others... I know being a women out late by herself is more than enough for some.

El Gato
01-15-2010, 5:31 PM
I hope that it is cool to ask hear and I know some things can't be discussed but my wife who stays at home with our new little baby is interested in obtaining her CCW. The GC is the issue. Is there someone I can discuss this with to determine a good GC privately perhaps?
she does not have large amount of cash, or property (baby of course but I don't think that counts).
Maybe I should just wait and see if Calif becomes a "shall issue" state huh?
Thanks in advance.

It does depend upon the county...
I work with alot of kern folks and can send you the article I have specific to Kern... which may or may not help with the good cause...
Here in Kern, women seem to have a relatively easy time of it when applying..

Here is the link to the article... hopefully we won't need it soon...(06/18/10)

http://www.powerssecuritytraining.com/KernCCW.pdf