PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: Brand New GMG/Mako Detachable AR15 Rear Sight - $SOLD

gunn
01-14-2010, 10:55 PM
Hi,
I purchased two of these detachable rear sights for two of my AR uppers (one I currently have and another one thats on its way) from Brownells.com a few months ago. The one I have mounted (see picture) and it works just fine. I would have used the other one for my other upper that's coming in the mail but I just recently picked up an A2 style carry handle sight so this one is a surplus part for me.

I've never removed it from the packaging so you would get it as I received it from Brownells. It sells for $32 but you can buy mine for $20 picked up. Add $4 for shipping in CA.
http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/sid=53268/sku/RS1_Clamp_On_Rear_Sight

Discreet paypal or cash is accepted. If you want to pick it up face to face, I live in SF and work in San Jose near the airport so you can pick it up in either area.

Stuff I'm willing to trade for. I have other AR, AK, or 10/22 bits I can throw in to sweeten the deal as necessary.
- Any AK maglock that clamps onto the trigger guard (Solar Tactical or even the even the ebay knockoff is fine)
- AK MMG (even a rough homemade one would be considered)
- Hogue AK grip

Regards,
-g

gunn
01-16-2010, 9:15 PM
bump

gunn
02-11-2010, 10:16 AM
bump with lower price. If noone wants it at this price, no worries. Apparently, Brownells is pretty nice about taking stuff back.
-g

TRP PRO 1911
02-11-2010, 12:18 PM
ill take it. pm me your pp address.