PDA

View Full Version : Open Carry the right way

woodey
01-11-2010, 5:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISHXdGKKDZw&feature=player_embedded#

five.five-six
01-11-2010, 5:38 PM
LOL,

"men with 10X bigger moobs than I have can walk down the street and not get herassed at all, somehow this is dirty"

IBTL

bodger
01-11-2010, 5:42 PM
I guess this requires a Double E check.....

CitaDeL
01-11-2010, 5:47 PM
Meh.

Old news.

Theseus
01-11-2010, 5:49 PM
Well. . . I think my man-boobs are quite beautiful, thank you.

MP301
01-11-2010, 10:37 PM
Now THAT is "Open Carry".

LibertyGuy
01-11-2010, 11:16 PM
I am a big supporter of the Free State Project and the liberty movement in NH but this is just lame. There are better ways of fighting for liberty and more important issues. But what do I know.

joelberg
01-12-2010, 1:32 AM
I am a big supporter of the Free State Project and the liberty movement in NH but this is just lame. There are better ways of fighting for liberty and more important issues. But what do I know.

I agree. I sure would have loved to have been there right then, but in all honesty, as an activist event, this was pretty stupid.

NH sure looks nice though... You never hear about people being harrassed for acarrying guns out there.

Pig Rifle
01-12-2010, 2:13 AM
I wonder if they'll charge her with brandishing.:rofl:

Roadrunner
01-12-2010, 9:16 AM
At first, I wasn't sure what they were protesting. All I saw at first was one chick wearing a bikini top with her gun in a holster, and some guy with no shirt on and carrying a gun. It wasn't until later in the vid that I knew they were protesting the "inequality" of topless women being charged with a crime, that I knew what was going on. So, the message was kind of buried in everything else that was going on. Of course, short of going topless, ladies, this might be an excellent way of UOCing in California. No way anyone can say your gun was covered by a shirt if you're not wearing one. :D

I don't know about anyone else, but I always thought women covered themselves out of modesty, not because it was the law. I figured the law evolved from that modesty, much like most people who would be too modest to walk around nude in public. In my opinion, if women want to go topless, I don't care. But, since this is one of those concerns that I would call a woman's issue, maybe women should make their wishes known to the politicians and change the laws. The one thing I will add ladies, just like you and your aversion to ugly fat guys on nude beaches, we prefer not to see ugly fat women walking around topless. So, between that and the potential for protests about doing this from your husbands, boyfriends, fathers and brothers, if it's that important to you, knock yourself out.

GrizzlyGuy
01-12-2010, 9:41 AM
NH sure looks nice though... You never hear about people being harrassed for acarrying guns out there.

It is rare, but occasionally happens. After one incident, the OC activist open carried (loaded) into the police station to meet with the officer he had filed his complaint against: :D

zrhmhxDd1S4

Gio
01-12-2010, 11:56 AM
I guess this requires a Double E check.....

:laugh:

-Gio