PDA

View Full Version : Central valley area

OliveCookieMonsta
01-11-2010, 3:54 PM
Hello, I'm less than a week old to the forum. I was wondering if there was anyone in the central valley area. I'm looking new buddies and different places to shoot.

NorCalMama
01-11-2010, 4:04 PM
Ok, so the whole term "Central Valley" always confuses me. Do you mean near Sacramento or another area?

OliveCookieMonsta
01-11-2010, 4:13 PM
U know I thought about that after I wrote it... I meant central Cali. Fresno and surrounding cities.

kmca
01-22-2010, 8:50 AM
There's the Motherload Pistol Club. You can e-mail me if you want more information.

greasemonkey
01-30-2010, 12:17 AM
Hello, I'm less than a week old to the forum. I was wondering if there was anyone in the central valley area. I'm looking new buddies and different places to shoot.

Sorry I'm not a lady and I'm in the ladies forum but I search for new members in my area, welcome to Calguns!

Seems like the trend around here is to go shoot on a family/friend's property, that's what my lady and I do. For public places, there's The Range, Fresno Rifle & Pistol, a range out by Kerman and a few near Lemoore/Visalia.

Here's the Community Chapter Forum (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=261076) for the Central/South Valley, for now I'm working with roughly Modesto to Bakersfield! Pretty soon here we'll get some events going so people can meet up. For now, just check in and introduce yourself.

Turo
01-30-2010, 12:21 AM
I'm in Tulare usually for the summers. I'm not a lady, but I've got a few places around town to shoot.

Ok, so the whole term "Central Valley" always confuses me. Do you mean near Sacramento or another area?

Weird, I've never heard anyone use it for anything other than Tulare/Fresno/Bakerspatch. Although some people do ask the same thing when I say "Central Valley."