PDA

View Full Version : Woohooo, my IMBEL receiver is here

TonyNorCal
12-19-2005, 1:14 PM
Well, it's in US Customs anyway...which is fine....Dealer's Warehouse should have it by next week.

If you're on their waiting list (I was for 6 months or so) you may want to give them a ring so you can get an invoice number.

Here's what they told me...

The January 1st deadline is still in effect for importation. Their shipment (all taken by waiting list folks) has arrived and should be in their possesion shortly.

The have ordered a second load...HOWEVER....the boys at IMBEL can't ship it out until Friday...this will give our proud public servants at Customs 4 days or so to clear the shipment and make it in under the wire...so draw your own conclusions as to the likelihood of that happening...if the second shipment actually arrives it will be open to all on a first come, first serve basis...

So all I can say to the guys at IMBEl is....make haste boys!

And hopefully the men and women at Customs can get happy drunk on spiked egg nog and green light these bad boys right on through.

And maybe Santa is real.

::crossing fingers::

DrjonesUSA
12-19-2005, 3:34 PM
If I may impose, would you mind letting me know what you paid?

PM or email me if you dont want to be public about it.

Pryde
12-19-2005, 4:18 PM
Dealer warehouse had them for $250-275 but they are all gone.

If you are in sacramento area, river city arms has em for $325 + tax.

shopkeep
12-19-2005, 4:24 PM
I thought they were just banning barrels... they're banning recievers too?

BigMac
12-19-2005, 4:41 PM
nope, no more recievers.

I have been waiting for recievers since Feb. I'll finally get some recievers.. I got passed over in the last shipment.

I was seling them for 225 and I think their up to 281.00 (I'm at home and no where near the paperwork so thats my best wag)

C.G.
12-20-2005, 12:23 AM
nope, no more recievers.

I have been waiting for recievers since Feb. I'll finally get some recievers.. I got passed over in the last shipment.

I was seling them for 225 and I think their up to 281.00 (I'm at home and no where near the paperwork so thats my best wag)

Mac, did my two show up by any chance? Since I am in Southeast Asia at the moment it is difficult to check with TDW.
BTW, $280 each is what I think they charged me, which is more than the original $179, but in light of the fact they can't get anymore I don't think they are gouging, especially since the shipping has got to be more.

BigMac
12-21-2005, 5:27 AM
I have not seen them yet.

I hope they come before they get added to the list.

They will be in right after Rav gets them outa customs.. He's pretty good bout getting them marked and ready.