PDA

View Full Version : Pro CCW Bill Hunt for Orange County Sheriff volunteer call up and meeting.

jont92619
01-10-2010, 8:46 AM
Pro CCW Bill Hunt for Orange County Sheriff volunteer call up and meeting.

Date: Saturday, January 16, 2010
Time: 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Location: Old World Village, 7561 Center Ave., Huntington Beach, CA.

This will be our first volunteer meeting. We will be laying out our plans for the June 2010 Sheriff election and mobilizing our volunteer effort in Orange County, California. Bill Hunt will be leading this meeting and will be available to answer any of your questions.

With your help we will elect Bill Hunt as our next Orange County Sheriff. Please help spread the word to your friends and family and let’s win together. Leadership roles available for those who want to help!

You may also RSVP through our Gmail address below to join our email volunteer list.

BillHuntforSheriff@gmail.com

Visit www.billhuntforsheriff.com to learn more about Bill and how you can help bring CCW equality to Orange County.

"It is my belief that the Sheriff should be in the business of protecting people's rights, not restricting them. I will issue concealed weapons permits (CCW) to any applicant who is a law abiding resident of the county, meets state mandated requirements and is not prohibited by law from possessing a firearm. I will depoliticize the process and establish an annual audit to review each application to ensure the process is unbiased, non-political and equitable."

"I consider personal protection sufficient to meet the standard of good cause." - Bill Hunt

SteveH
01-10-2010, 3:06 PM
Everyone in OC should be getting involved in Either the Hunt or Hunter capaigns at some level.

jont92619
01-10-2010, 6:27 PM
I second that... The enemy of my enemy is my friend... Get Hutchens out then worry about Hunt or Hunter. Whatever happens, we can not let Hutchens win the election and get locked into office for the next 4-8 years and then hand it off to some other anti 2nd amendment underling...

RomanDad
01-10-2010, 6:58 PM
I second that... The enemy of my enemy is my friend... Get Hutchens out then worry about Hunt or Hunter. Whatever happens, we can not let Hutchens win the election and get locked into office for the next 4-8 years and then hand it off to some other anti 2nd amendment underling...
:clap: