PDA

View Full Version : D@mn roster!

NorCalMama
01-07-2010, 8:46 PM
Could the new SA XDM 3.8 ever possibly show up as an "approved" handgun??? I didn't see it listed, but the SA site says it's new, so I'm holding out hope. *sigh* I fear that hope is in vain. :mad:
http://www.the-m-factor.com/home.html

I know it's likely been addressed, so could somebody post a link to any thread that covers WHY this God forsaken state won't approve the XDM?

CA Gun Laws Suck
01-07-2010, 8:49 PM
The XDM is not on the list....So the 3.8 prob wont be either. + there is no mag disconnect last time i checked.... Add it to the dream list with all the others unless u get one via ppt!

bwiese
01-07-2010, 8:51 PM
Maybe Springfield was too lazy to file/to cheap to pay the fee.

If it has a mag disconnect and a visible LCI, it should pass.

Springfield and ParaOrdnace have Roster mgmt problems - they seem to change model #s/SKUs everytime they sneeze, even if they just change grips or sights, or give a 'package deal' with the gun (magazines, holster, etc.)

Canucky
01-07-2010, 8:51 PM
Do not feel bad Mamma!! Had a high power in my hands........ 95% plus .... Had wood..... hmmmm somethings weird here?? 30 luger UGH!!!!!!!!

vta
01-07-2010, 9:35 PM
time to get dual residency in arizona.... I think a couple dozen of us can share a studio apartment in Yuma. whos with me?!?!

bigcalidave
01-07-2010, 9:52 PM
I wish it was smaller and lighter :) It's a little too big still.

Joe
01-07-2010, 9:56 PM
time to get dual residency in arizona.... I think a couple dozen of us can share a studio apartment in Yuma. whos with me?!?!

haha,

add me to the list

Rob Roy
01-07-2010, 10:33 PM
I want it. Damn roster....