PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in getting a Ruger LCR

dpharley
01-07-2010, 7:53 PM
Not sure if this is the correct section to post this thread.

I have a buddy that works at an out of state store and will sell me the Ruger LCR for $440 shipped. If anyone else interested he can ship more than one together and give us an additional break down to $430 shipped. Ideally he will be shipping mine to Kevin Smith in Martinez for the DROS. I'd be open to shipping to Roger Relics in Santa Clara. Anyone interested PM me and possibly we can work out another area locally depending how much interest. I know he has 5 of them available.

Thanks

Cokebottle
01-07-2010, 7:58 PM
I'll be interested in a month or so, but I'm in SoCal, and really want one with the CT grips.

smittty
01-07-2010, 8:16 PM
Not sure if this is the correct section to post this thread.

I have a buddy that works at an out of state store and will sell me the Ruger LCR for $440 shipped. If anyone else interested he can ship more than one together and give us an additional break down to $430 shipped. Ideally he will be shipping mine to Kevin Smith in Martinez for the DROS. I'd be open to shipping to Roger Relics in Santa Clara. Anyone interested PM me and possibly we can work out another area locally depending how much interest. I know he has 5 of them available.

Thanks

MY local FFL has them for $459.

$440 sounds too high if you have to pay a fee for the FFL to receive the gun. The lowest FFL fee near me is $45 so that gun would cost $440 + $45 + tax + dros...cheaper to pay $459 + tax + dros.

dpharley
01-07-2010, 8:41 PM
Math works out to be about the same assuming you can buy one for $459 and depending which FFL you use. I pay $75 for the DROS and can piggy back it with additional purchase on the same form for additional $25 per item. I usually wait and do 2-3 on one form, and I sign a tax statement via my FFL so you know where I'm going with that.

G-Man WC
01-07-2010, 11:07 PM
I was holding one at Scheel's last weekend and I want one. I wish it was made in 357 and not just 38 special. -g

MadRiverArms
01-08-2010, 12:47 PM
I have one BNIB for sale via PPT.

-G

bigbob76
01-08-2010, 5:56 PM
I was holding one at Scheel's last weekend and I want one. I wish it was made in 357 and not just 38 special. -g

That's what I thought. After shooting .38 ammo in a lightweight revolver I'm not so sure you would want to shoot .357 in it. My only point to wanting it in .357 would be if it was a backup to a full size .357 or lever action carbine so I could have common ammo.

G-Man WC
01-09-2010, 6:38 PM
That's what I thought. After shooting .38 ammo in a lightweight revolver I'm not so sure you would want to shoot .357 in it. My only point to wanting it in .357 would be if it was a backup to a full size .357 or lever action carbine so I could have common ammo.

A very good point! -g