PDA

View Full Version : FFL in Apple Valley, Hesperia, or Victorville

applevalleyjoe
01-01-2010, 6:56 PM
Looking to find FFL holder in this area to process out-of-state and in-state transactions cost-effectively. I buy off Gunbroker, AuctionArms, and a number of gun forums. Must be AR friendly. Currently using Gusslers in Santee (too far) and 7th St. PAwn. Thanks for the input.

RickD6023
01-01-2010, 7:15 PM
Let's see - Hesperia Pawn, Victor Valley shooters, YZernie (on this forum).

Those are the ones I know of. I would appreciate sharing your experience.

applevalleyjoe
01-01-2010, 7:23 PM
I thought that they got out of the business? I had about 15 transactions through them...great guys!

yzernie
01-04-2010, 7:41 PM
Hesperia Pawn has been out of the gun business for a few years now.

I do incoming Cali legal transfers from out of state, am OLL friendly and I charge $50 if it can be delivered to the house and $75 if I have to make the 30 mile round trip to UPS/FedEx in VV. I'm right at the top of the pass and about 2 miles off the I-15.

primers
01-04-2010, 8:04 PM
Have you tried Drews precision???i am pretty sure that he will do transfers..but you may wanna call him...he has a small shop over close to Costco...i know he is AR friendly as he puts a lot of them together there..try 760-243-9736...tell him Randy sent you in...i think he will only charge you a little extra for that...LOL...good luck

applevalleyjoe
01-06-2010, 11:55 AM
Have you tried Drews precision???i am pretty sure that he will do transfers..but you may wanna call him...he has a small shop over close to Costco...i know he is AR friendly as he puts a lot of them together there..try 760-243-9736...tell him Randy sent you in...i think he will only charge you a little extra for that...LOL...good luck

I noticed that RAINIER ARMS has him listed on their list of active FFL's. Thanks.