PDA

View Full Version : Anti-gun Bloomberg gets re-elected again?

Hogxtz
01-01-2010, 7:29 PM
Unfreaking believable, the sheepel of New York dont have a clue.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/02/nyregion/02inaug.html

Thank god he is not in California. I am surprised he made it again after his little Mayor club became news.

Nxd9ar15xcrL
01-01-2010, 7:37 PM
Unfreaking believable, the sheepel of New York dont have a clue.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/02/nyregion/02inaug.html

Thank god he is not in California. I am surprised he made it again after his little Mayor club became news.

California is not much better. AB962. Arnold is no friend of ours. Look at all the Republican Gov candidates, none of them are pro-gun.

Sheepel of New York.... Sheepel of California

VW*Mike
01-01-2010, 7:45 PM
He spent more then $100 MILLION dollars of his own money to land a job that may pay $150K a year for the next four years...... if that doesn't scream personal agenda motive, I don't know what does. This will be his last run. He spent literally TEN TIMES what is opponent did, and barely won the election. he is 67, lets hope by the time he is 71 at the end of this term, he retires. Atleast he is in NY and not CA, we have enough of a fight on trying to get Pelosi, and Boxer out this year.

EastBayRidge
01-01-2010, 7:46 PM
It's a whole different world. 2nd Amend. isn't even on the radar. Certainly wasn't on mine until I moved out to CA.

bwiese
01-01-2010, 7:51 PM
We rail here, justifiably, against Bloomberg on guns.

The scary thing is, he's about the best NYC can or will get. At least he's generally pro-biz in a biz-hostile environment.

wildhawker
01-01-2010, 7:57 PM
VW, if I had $100MM to spend on a campaign I'd probably run for office myself. Would that scream personal agenda? Sure- but I like mine.

Nxd9ar15xcrL
01-01-2010, 7:59 PM

The scary thing is, he's about the best NYC can or will get. At least he's generally pro-biz in a biz-hostile environment.

Except on taxes. The millionaires and billionaires are leaving NY city and state in masses.

cdtx2001
01-01-2010, 8:10 PM
Hope AAAhhhhhnold doesn't run again like this guy

VW*Mike
01-01-2010, 8:19 PM
VW, if I had $100MM to spend on a campaign I'd probably run for office myself. Would that scream personal agenda? Sure- but I like mine.

I would help contribute to your $100 Million in that case if I could! I feel like a chud for not being able to contribute to the year end CGF drive. 2009 was rough. I will when I get back ahead. :D

VW*Mike
01-01-2010, 8:20 PM
Hope AAAhhhhhnold doesn't run again like this guy

He is 100% DONE! As the saying goes, "better the devil you know......." Lets hope we don't get worse, but consensus seems to indicate a cake walk for Jerry Brown.

SJ78
01-01-2010, 8:50 PM
Arnold ! is the biggest fraud their is . Made his whole career on the Freedom's
this counrty offered him . Made millions off using guns in movies . Then he wants to take freedom away from people . He should not even be allowed to call himself a republican !

wildhawker
01-01-2010, 9:02 PM
I would help contribute to your $100 Million in that case if I could! I feel like a chud for not being able to contribute to the year end CGF drive. 2009 was rough. I will when I get back ahead. :D

We all do what we can when we can :thumbsup:

We'll have plenty of opportunities to help the cause without spending a dime, some coming very soon. ;)

-Brandon

ALSystems
01-03-2010, 7:07 PM
Arnold ! is the biggest fraud their is . Made his whole career on the Freedom's
this counrty offered him . Made millions off using guns in movies . Then he wants to take freedom away from people . He should not even be allowed to call himself a republican !
+1
Just another politician. :ack2: Say one thing and do another.:euro:

yellowfin
01-03-2010, 8:25 PM

The scary thing is, he's about the best NYC can or will get. At least he's generally pro-biz in a biz-hostile environment.Because of his billions, however, and his personal hell bent crusade which is far in excess of anything else another NYC mayor has ever done, he is by far the worst. The whole changing the law for a 3rd term tells you everything you need to know about him: the guy will stop doing everything he can to grab as much power and do as much damage to gun rights when he is 6 feet under and not a second before. The man is a megalomaniac to the core.

Vtec44
01-03-2010, 8:29 PM
So, do we know of any pro-gun billionaires?

Hunt
01-03-2010, 9:02 PM
California is not much better. AB962. Arnold is no friend of ours. Look at all the Republican Gov candidates, none of them are pro-gun.

Sheepel of New York.... Sheepel of California

I hate RINOS at least with the DEMS they'll tell you up front we are going to regulate and tax you into extinction, these damned RINOS lie the worst